Who Will Be The 2020 GOP Candidate For President?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
It won't be Jeb!

It won't be Trump.

Paul Ryan?

Marco Rubio?

You think the republican voters will go back to the establishment?

You Democrats should be more concerned with who will be your candidate.

Your lineup of potentials is by turns either uniformly hysterical or vomit inducing.

you think they ever left?

:rofl:
well, they gave us peaches-in-chief

and he's not establishment?

:rofl:

otay, spanky

He’s anything but. Trump is all over the map on a variety of different issues, he doesn’t follow the typical protocol that politicians do, and he has no loyalty towards anyone in government. I’m not the biggest Trump fan, but I think he’s done a pretty good job over all, and I appreciate that he’s an outsider to the government cartel.

Trump is constantly having to suppress his inner limousine liberal. That's why he sounds so schizophrenic. He is a New York Democrat trying to pretend to be what a New York Democrat believes a Republican conservative sounds like. "Mexicans suck!"

This is not good for his mental health.

I think he has found the job a lot harder than he thought it would be and will not run for re-election.

Mike Pence?

You think the republican voters will go back to the establishment?
You sound just like a brainless 60s hippie.

You may not like him, but you have to admit he has his own way of doing things. You can’t be your own man and be pro establishment at the same time
Trump is nothing more than a huckster. PT Barnum. He had no intention, nor the ability, of keeping any of this promises.

Once that fact becomes obvious to you, it explains everything Trump does.

Hogg will be the next DEM candidate in 2020. I expect by then he'll be able to grow a little Hitler peach fuzz mustache.

I would have liked Mike Pence as a candidate if he had not hitched his now revealed fake Christian bandwagon to a whoremongering hellbound flim-flamming horse.

Forum List

Back