Who Will Be The 2020 GOP Candidate For President?

I would have liked Mike Pence as a candidate if he had not hitched his now revealed fake Christian bandwagon to a whoremongering hellbound flim-flamming horse.

Pence is a fake Christian because....?

Hogg will be the next DEM candidate in 2020. I expect by then he'll be able to grow a little Hitler peach fuzz mustache.
Then he would have to bash gays, Mexicans, Muslims and international Jewish bankers like Soros.

Ted Cruz!

Of course he will run again.

I would have liked Mike Pence as a candidate if he had not hitched his now revealed fake Christian bandwagon to a whoremongering hellbound flim-flamming horse.

He hitched his wagon to with a whoremongering hellbound flim-flamming horse.

So that makes him a "Fake Christian"

OK
He chose worldly power over his principles.

"For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his soul?"

OK

LOL

Yeah, whatever.

So Christians should only vote for Progressives, er, not vote because they lose their soul or something. <Insert random Bible quote>

It won't be Jeb!

It won't be Trump.

Paul Ryan?

Marco Rubio?

I think Mueller will have a lot to do with it

If Trump is dirty, he will be offered a chance to drop out or face impeachment

Candidates will be picked out of the GOP clown car

I think for who the GOP nominates it's going to come down to what there stance was when the dam finally breaks and I don't mean impeachment necessarily. Just that moment when he quits, forced or otherwise. Were you with him or against him? Were you in his administration or not? Are you going to run on his alleged successes or apologize for his possible failures?

Nikki Haley was mentioned, I think she is the only one in his administration who could actually make a run for it, but she still has to carry his water to some extent. Mike Pence is far too conservative and represents the worst of establishment politicians and stood there with that dumbass look of consternation and bewilderment as he defended his master. He's only getting the golden ticket one way and that's if it ends very badly for his boss and then he will be an instant lame duck.

So, some n00b in Congress?

Trump is constantly having to suppress his inner limousine liberal. That's why he sounds so schizophrenic. He is a New York Democrat trying to pretend to be what a New York Democrat believes a Republican conservative sounds like. "Mexicans suck!"

This is not good for his mental health.

I think he has found the job a lot harder than he thought it would be and will not run for re-election.

Mike Pence?

Pence is up to his albino eyebrows in the Russia thing. He won’t be viable.

I think for who the GOP nominates it's going to come down to what there stance was when the dam finally breaks and I don't mean impeachment necessarily. Just that moment when he quits, forced or otherwise. Were you with him or against him? Were you in his administration or not? Are you going to run on his alleged successes or apologize for his possible failures?

Nikki Haley was mentioned, I think she is the only one in his administration who could actually make a run for it, but she still has to carry his water to some extent. Mike Pence is far too conservative and represents the worst of establishment politicians and stood there with that dumbass look of consternation and bewilderment as he defended his master. He's only getting the golden ticket one way and that's if it ends very badly for his boss and then he will be an instant lame duck.

Mike Pence has the stink of Trump on him

Unless Trump is impeached or dies, there is no chance for Pence to become President

Mike Pence has the stink of Trump on him

Unless Trump is impeached or dies, there is no chance for Pence to become President

Yep completely agree, he's kind of toast.

OK

LOL

Yeah, whatever.

So Christians should only vote for Progressives, er, not vote because they lose their soul or something. <Insert random Bible quote>
False dichotomy. Try again.

It'll probably be some Nazi since Republicans seem to like nominating Nazis.

Forum List

Back