Who will benefit from Gary Johnson's disqualifying ignorance?

Johnson is a progressive, which means he is ignorant...You know? Like our favorite board dumbass Jake.

Yeah, because small government, fiscal responsibility, and putting Americans first is the way of progressive fools. :slap:

I heard that this morning and it reminded me at how critical some people are about something like Aleppo but Trump does this ignorant display everyday and his supporters just say "thats ok, he's learning" like huh?

Job Opening: POTUS. On the job training for right person.

The media is all a-buzz about Johnson's response to a question on Syria's civil war with, "..what is Aleppo"?

The dream of many libertarians to make inroads in a field dominated by the unpopularity of BOTH major parties candidates, has been shattered. We can all speculate that a Libertarian ticket would have been better off had it been Weld as president and Johnson as VP......but that wasn't the case and the consequences of Johnson's ignorance on Syria seals the downfall of his short run

So, the question remains as to whether Johnson's failure will benefit Trump or Clinton?
Johnson is NOT a libertarian. He is a progressive, which explains his stupidity.

You are wrong. Johnson is progressive on social issues and conservative on economic issues. You know....like libertarians tend to be. Just compare Bernie Sanders' economic agenda to Johnson's: Sanders-progressive. Johnson-libertarian.

Johnson is pulling votes from Hillary in the polls. His inevitable slide as the election nears will favor Clinton about 2 to 1.

Hillary will need them, that old hag is crumbling like skanky cheese... :laugh:

Johnson's ignorance of Aleppo disqualifies him for president, for those on Morning Joe. Like foreign policy is the most important issue in this country.

Well foreign policy IS the cause of most of the national debt. U.S. foreign intervention around the world IS the cause of most of the world's problems. The U.S. intervention in Korea has been a 65 year disaster. U.S. intervention in Vietnam was a disaster. Intervention in the Iran/Iraq war sold chemical weapons to Iraq, and missiles to Iran. The Building of U.S. bases in Saudi Arabia caused Bin Laden to do 9/11. The invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan has cost $5 trillion, and has created ISIS. Twenty veterans per day are committing suicide. And this is just the tip of the problem with U.S. foreign policy.

Maybe it's time to let some other country be the world police.
Even I know what Aleppo is. That's not saying much. When/if we pull out of the M.E., we should do it so it doesn't create another vipers nest.

I heard that this morning and it reminded me at how critical some people are about something like Aleppo but Trump does this ignorant display everyday and his supporters just say "thats ok, he's learning" like huh?

Job Opening: POTUS. On the job training for right person.

This cycle the RWnuts are going with the theme that the less you know about the presidency, the better choice you are.

In 2008, remember, they went so far as to claim that Sarah Palin had more executive experience than Obama.

These nuts simply switch positions based on who they're up against.

The media is all a-buzz about Johnson's response to a question on Syria's civil war with, "..what is Aleppo"?

The dream of many libertarians to make inroads in a field dominated by the unpopularity of BOTH major parties candidates, has been shattered. We can all speculate that a Libertarian ticket would have been better off had it been Weld as president and Johnson as VP......but that wasn't the case and the consequences of Johnson's ignorance on Syria seals the downfall of his short run

So, the question remains as to whether Johnson's failure will benefit Trump or Clinton?

an interesting factoid----Aleppo is-----probably NINEVEH-----
a very important city in BIBLE PROPHECY (as if anyone cared)

You mean to tell me a non-interventionist Libertarian doesn't know the name of a town in Syria, and that's supposed to be a big fucking deal? This is somehow a catastrophe compared to Trump who wants to commit war crimes?

You mean to tell me a non-interventionist Libertarian doesn't know the name of a town in Syria, and that's supposed to be a big fucking deal? This is somehow a catastrophe compared to Trump who wants to commit war crimes?
I think it just shows he might be a little behind on current events. I personally don't see a big deal.. You cant know everything. I know people like to pretend, but it isn't possible.

The problem with these third party types like Johnson and Stein,

they run for offices they can't win, and know they can't win, when if they really cared about the causes and principles they profess to believe in,

they'd go out and run for offices they could win. Both have done that in the past. Now, instead of serving, they choose to fuck around.

they run for offices they can't win, and know they can't win, when if they really cared about the causes and principles they profess to believe in,

they'd go out and run for offices they could win. Both have done that in the past. Now, instead of serving, they choose to fuck around.
yep. Everyone should just bow down to the duopoly. Idiot

Johnson is pulling votes from Hillary in the polls. His inevitable slide as the election nears will favor Clinton about 2 to 1.
This. That's one of the things likely to benefit Clinton post-debate as that is when you see third party voters move back towards the major candidates. Both Johnson and Stein are pulling from Hillary right now.

That's actually a shame though. I like Johnson and I don't see Aleppo as being a dis qualifier. I'm reasonably well read and I had to do a double take on what was being asked when Aleppo came up. If he'd been asked about Syria he'd have likely been fine.

Johnson is NOT a libertarian. He is a progressive, which explains his stupidity.

You are wrong. Johnson is progressive on social issues and conservative on economic issues. You know....like libertarians tend to be. Just compare Bernie Sanders' economic agenda to Johnson's: Sanders-progressive. Johnson-libertarian.
That makes him a prog, in my book.

I think it just shows he might be a little behind on current events. I personally don't see a big deal.. You cant know everything. I know people like to pretend, but it isn't possible.
I'm afraid it means he doesn't watch the 6 o'clock news, maybe tv in general. Or read the paper. But if he wants to just bring everyone home from the M.E and hope the terrorists calm down, I suppose it doesn't matter.

That makes him a prog, in my book.

Your book isn't reality.

The problem with morons like you is that you would settle for either Trump or Clinton because the number three is too complicated for you.

Considering how close Trump and Clinton are getting, Johnson is beginning to piss me off as a spoiler. It's how we ended up with LePage. Not a good memory.

Neither.

Forum List

Back