Who will benefit from Gary Johnson's disqualifying ignorance?

From what I've seen on FOX and CNN, as well as polls, Johnson is taking more votes from Clinton than Trump.
Not a chance. He's a conservative silly. All you have to know is who here is pushing Johnson? WHO? It's right wingers.

Trumps going to need all the votes he can get. You'll see.

Wrong. Pretty much widely reported from both sides that Gary Johnson is helping Trump.

Data: Gary Johnson pulling more votes away from Hillary than Trump...
You hope. He's nader'ing Hillary!
Jill Stein is taking Bernie voters from the Shrill.
Now I'm seeing what Gary Johnson's role is. He's for Republicans who can't vote trump. Rather than vote for hillary they'll go for Johnson.

From what I've seen on FOX and CNN, as well as polls, Johnson is taking more votes from Clinton than Trump.
Not a chance. He's a conservative silly. All you have to know is who here is pushing Johnson? WHO? It's right wingers.

Wrong. Pretty much widely reported from both sides that Gary Johnson is helping Trump.

Now I'm seeing what Gary Johnson's role is. He's for Republicans who can't vote trump. Rather than vote for hillary they'll go for Johnson.

Also Democrats who lean libertarian. He's really the only non-authoritarian running.

Not enough of them

Not enough of them

Sadly, that's probably true.

I think Johnson has appeal to both Dems and Repubs who can't get behind their candidates, but considering the almost instinctive way many people seem to turn away from any third party candidates, just getting to 15% in polling in order to get into the debates is a long shot. :(

Not enough of them

Sadly, that's probably true.

I think Johnson has appeal to both Dems and Repubs who can't get behind their candidates, but considering the almost instinctive way many people seem to turn away from any third party candidates, just getting to 15% in polling in order to get into the debates is a long shot. :(

I don't think it's a natural reaction of voters. They're carefully guided to that conclusion, by the vested powers and their complicit media outlets.

Forum List

Back