Who Will Come To My Party?

Come and join the Orchestra!

Our objective is to bring change by targeting Congressmen, Senators, Members of Parliament etc with thousands of e-mails on key issues.

If you have moderate to left wing views, make it count by grouping together and effect change through political pressure.
If I wanna see insanity I'll just turn on the news.

Our objective is to bring change by targeting Congressmen, Senators, Members of Parliament etc with thousands of e-mails on key issues.

If you have moderate to left wing views, make it count by grouping together and effect change through political pressure.
If I wanna see insanity I'll just turn on the news.
CNN is really good for that. Alternatively, we have several OPs right here on USMB who are quite good..

..you are the one FOR criminals--yes?
..sorry---that's stupid, wrong, and self destructive

Whatcha got to eat? And drink?

No but we WILL come to the party where EVERYONE dances and pisses on your graves.

#COMMUNISTFILTH

#PROTECTAMERICAANDTHEWESTFROMCOMMUNISTFILTH

Whoever gets to it first PLEASE put poison in it.

I like Dr. Oz, but parties need good munchies and great cocktails before I'll get out of jammies these days.

Hmm fat Republican's and write wingers should make a nice barbecue!

Ha ha ha!

No but we WILL come to the party where EVERYONE dances and pisses on your graves.

#COMMUNISTFILTH

I like Dr. Oz, but parties need good munchies and great cocktails before I'll get out of jammies.
I want orgies, but with social distancing.

I like Dr. Oz, but parties need good munchies and great cocktails before I'll get out of jammies these days.

Myself, Cocktails and lobster.

#SMASHCULTURALMARXISM

#DEATHTONEO-COMMUNISTFILTH

#BACKTOHELLTOYOURFATHERTHEDEVIL

#PISSONTHEIRGRAVES

#COMMUNISTFILTH

I like Dr. Oz, but parties need good munchies and great cocktails before I'll get out of jammies.

You don't want any Leftists at the orgies though, they are probably FULL of diseases they have got from taking all that Jungle Juice up their rectums and into their stomachs :smoke:

Hmm fat Republican's and write wingers should make a nice barbecue!

Ha ha ha!

^^^^ Communism always resorts to cannibalism.

#COMMUNISTFILTH

You don't want any Leftists at the orgies though, they are probably FULL of diseases they have got from taking all that Jungle Juice up their rectums and into their stomachs :smoke:
Catlyn Jenner has never been the same since doing 'I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!'

#SMASHCULTURALMARXISM

#PISSONTHEIRGRAVES
I'll bring the lobster, but only if you promise not to piss anywhere. Not ladylike at all.

#SMASHCULTURALMARXISM

#PISSONTHEIRGRAVES
I'll bring the lobster, but only if you promise not to piss anywhere. Not ladylike at all.

Under no circumstances will I be doing ANY pissing, I was meaning I am personally encouraging OTHERS to do all the pissing.

#SMASHCULTURALMARXISM

#PISSONTHEIRGRAVES
She's no lady - she's a Nazi! Ahh

puke.gif

Forum List

Back