Who will we rush to blame?

Who will be blamed based upon zero information?

• Gays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jews

• Planned Parenthood

• Police

• Liberals

• Total voters

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
We have almost no information on the shooters in San Bernadino yet- so its prime time for USMB to start blaming people.

Who will be blamed without any information?

Gays?
The NRA
Muslims?
Planned Parenthood?
Police?
Liberals
Conservatives
Obama?

Considering there is already a thread blaming the NRA, I'll go with that.

After all the smoke has cleared, the bottom line will be that a crazy mother fucker got a gun, and there were no good guys able to neutralize him.

In commiefornia of all places. Some of the strictest (and most useless) gun laws in the country.

We have almost no information on the shooters in San Bernadino yet- so its prime time for USMB to start blaming people.

Gays?
The NRA
Muslims?
Planned Parenthood?
Police?
Liberals
Conservatives
Obama?
You conspicuously left out muslim terrorists.

Wasn't entirely an accident- the folks that want to rush to judgement without the facts don't differentiate much between Muslims and Muslim terrorists. But I did try to include every boogeyman I could think of.

Feel free though to pencil that in if that is who you want to vote for without any evidence.

Update...

At Least 20 People Shot in San Bernardino; Gunmen at Large
2 Dec.`15 — The latest on reports of an active shooter at a social services facility in San Bernardino, California (all times local):
12:40 p.m.

The president and CEO of the Southern California social services center where gunfire has erupted says the focus is on a building that houses at least 25 employees as well as a library and conference center. Marybeth Feild of the Inland Regional Center says “the incident is in the conference area” that an outside group was renting Wednesday. She says she is not at the center, which serves people with developmental disabilities and does not know what outside group rented the center. Feild says people served by the center also would have been in the building, which is in San Bernardino, about 60 miles east of Los Angeles.

12:30 p.m.

President Barack Obama has been brought up to date on the shooting at a Southern California social services center. The White House says he was briefed by his homeland security adviser, Lisa Monaco, and has asked to be kept informed as the situation develops. Authorities say multiple people were shot Wednesday at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino. Police were searching for one or more gunmen.

san_bernardino_shooting.jpg

A swat team arrives at the scene of a shooting in San Bernardino, Calif. on Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2015. Police responded to reports of an active shooter at a social services facility.​

12:25 p.m.

Police say they are searching for one or more gunmen after a shooting at a social services facility in Southern California. San Bernardino Lt. Rich Lawhead said Wednesday that multiple people were shot at the Inland Regional Center. Several law enforcement agencies converged on the scene in San Bernardino, and triage units were being set up in the area. Some people were seen being wheeled away on gurneys, and others filed out of a building with their hands up. The facility serves individuals with developmental disabilities in Riverside and San Bernardino counties.

12:15 p.m.

Terry Petit says he got a text from his daughter saying she was hiding after gunfire erupted at the social services facility in Southern California where she works. Petit choked back tears Wednesday as he read the texts for reporters outside Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino. He says she wrote: “People shot. In the office waiting for cops. Pray for us. I am locked in an office.” Police searched people filing out of a building with their hands up before they reunited with loved ones. Ambulances and law enforcement vehicles are racing through the area with sirens blaring.

11:58 a.m.

Gays?
The NRA
Muslims?
Planned Parenthood?
Police?
Liberals
Conservatives
Obama?

Wasn't entirely an accident- the folks that want to rush to judgement without the facts don't differentiate much between Muslims and Muslim terrorists. But I did try to include every boogeyman I could think of.

Feel free though to pencil that in if that is who you want to vote for without any evidence.

Muslims is one of the choices...

... almost chose it myself...

... but opted for the NRA.

White,conservative,christian,Trump supporter anti Obama racist who doesn't buy into climate change will get a lot of votes.

Forum List

Back