Who "won" last night?....A Dem.'s perspective

Rand Paul's low swinging fruit / chldish comment about Christie hugging Obama made him look really small, too, to an independent anyhow.

Im sure to the had right it was like "oHhHh, get um!!"
I listen to a lot of talk radio, mostly left, but tune in to rightwing radio to see where they are at. Republicans, in general, have not nor will they forgive Christie for hugging Obama. I believe a recent Luntz panel on Hannity substantiated this as well. They have blood in their eyes over Chris Christie, he's not going anywhere.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The fake FOX panel also liked Huckabee the best.

They were full of shit.
The Luntz panel on Hannity?

Hand-picked imbeciles.

What's with calling Fiorina by her first name?

Can anyone imagine any of the others being called by their first name?

I thought Christie used an appeal to emotion to justify eroding privacy rights, which is illogical, and then using that bully pulpit made Rand, who had a sane and fair point, seem like an idiot..

Thats why debates are dog and pony shows. And Trump WAS unfairly attacked but DIDNT adequatly answer those attacks. His past is so deep that these things would only get worse, especially in a dirty Presedential campaign against an actual Democrat. Itll be a mud versus mud WWE extravaganza and really put the exclamation point on the dumbing down of our Country.

Trump, with his American Idol slash bully type appeal is winning over intelligence and sanity. All he has to keep saying is "its broken" and nobody probes him further and when they do, he artfully dodges or makes them feel stupid for questioning him.

Meanwhile, Hillary was kicking it with the Kardashians.......

She appears so presidential.
kardashian-hillary-clinton.jpg.cf.jpg
Fux she got to do with anything

This is Hillary's attempt to become relevant during the debates.

Rand Paul's low swinging fruit / chldish comment about Christie hugging Obama made him look really small, too, to an independent anyhow.

I listen to a lot of talk radio, mostly left, but tune in to rightwing radio to see where they are at. Republicans, in general, have not nor will they forgive Christie for hugging Obama. I believe a recent Luntz panel on Hannity substantiated this as well. They have blood in their eyes over Chris Christie, he's not going anywhere.

They were full of shit.
The Luntz panel on Hannity?

Hand-picked imbeciles.

All from the Huckabee campaign obviously.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I dont know why Frocksnooze lets Luntz act smart because he polls people. The guy's a total dufus. Imagine him trying to kick it on a date with an attractive female? Smfh....lol, me either.

when Trump was asked what he would do about the muslime going to Moscow when he was forbidden to do so if president, i wish he would have said, "i would have a special forces/SEAL Team forcibly exrtaditing him in the same manner that OsamaBin Obummer was.., if necessary." :up:

Why did you use quote marks when that's not at all what he said?
why did he type an incomprehensible sentence? might as well ask why is a tree good? why is the sunset good? why are boobs good?

Governor Kasich came off as the sanest, unifying and experienced voice offered by the GOP.

FOX's unprofessional and calculated bad treatment of Trump, will actually boost his standing among those conservatives who have had enough of professional politicians. (If Fox can't "own" a republican, the powerful network wants that individual out.)

Third, Christie's performance was better than expected.

(P.S. As someone else stated, Walker is as interesting as an old phone book.)

Of course you like Kasich. He is a wuss.

And Christie? A lib ass sucker.

Whatever.
What makes Kasich a wuss?

He talked about helping the people.
Kasich is the only Republican candidate I actually fear. He's actually likeable and doesn't spew far rightwing rhetoric.

And that's why the far right nutters don't like him. He doesn't grill bacon on a gun. :)

left-wing losers dont even like their own candidates; wont even talk about them. so what do you care how somebody cooks their bacon?

Last edited:
Carson, I think, is a very fine man and most probably a fine surgeon.

He is not presidential material.

Governor Kasich came off as the sanest, unifying and experienced voice offered by the GOP.

FOX's unprofessional and calculated bad treatment of Trump, will actually boost his standing among those conservatives who have had enough of professional politicians. (If Fox can't "own" a republican, the powerful network wants that individual out.)

Third, Christie's performance was better than expected.

(P.S. As someone else stated, Walker is as interesting as an old phone book.)

Whatever.

Kasich is the only Republican candidate I actually fear. He's actually likeable and doesn't spew far rightwing rhetoric.

Spoken like a true leftwing operative, hoping some republican will buy that bull shit. Kasich isn't even on the radar as far as getting the nomination, and never will be.

This was no "debate." It was an all out fox news attack on Trump while they played patty cake with Bush, and if they thought that would go unnoticed, then they're dumber than I thought they were. I lost the majority of what little respect I had left for fox news last night. They are establishment shills and hacks, and the bombastic gotcha questions they threw out in an all out effort to get candidates to fight with each other was a complete disgrace. Very little of what they asked was even worth a response. They virtually entirely neglected the most important issues facing this nation. What a bunch of pathetic assholes.

Last edited:

They were full of shit.

As usual, hide behind derailing the thread to Hillary.

Is that what you are doing?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I listen to a lot of talk radio, mostly left, but tune in to rightwing radio to see where they are at.

adding "at" is very poor English, where were you educated..., "at" :lmao:

you listen to lefty talk radio ? i had no idea there were any, where do you find them.., "at"
:lmao:

Whatever.

And that's why the far right nutters don't like him. He doesn't grill bacon on a gun. :)

left-wing losers dont even like their own candidates; wont even talk about them. so what do you care how somebody cooks their ba

They are scared

Forum List

Back