Who "won" last night?....A Dem.'s perspective

007 is nothing more than a far right wing operative, who wants the likes of a Cruz or a Carson. Heavens help America if that happened.
Are you TROLLING, you little FAGGOT?

Everyone on this board knows you LIED and PRETENDED to be someone you're not, so you think now you have some kind of HIGH GROUND to LIE about someone else?

Fuck off you nasty little prick. Go pull your pud somewhere else, PROG.
Far right wing operatives get called out, as do all outliers detrimental to society's welfare.

I am who I have always been: a mainstream Republican who had no trouble dealing with you and deramboed you.

Trump did well last night. Cruz, Carson, and that gang are finished.

Carson, I think, is a very fine man and most probably a fine surgeon.

He is not presidential material.
^^^

Which means Carson did well in lib speak. ;)
You are not mainstream Republican, simply a far right winger without perspective. Carson is not presidential material.

Since I never claimed to be mainstream Republican not sure what your point is? And here's a clue... If I were a far right winger... I would support Huckabee. Bzzt wrong again.

Rand Paul's low swinging fruit / chldish comment about Christie hugging Obama made him look really small, too, to an independent anyhow.

Im sure to the had right it was like "oHhHh, get um!!"
I listen to a lot of talk radio, mostly left, but tune in to rightwing radio to see where they are at. Republicans, in general, have not nor will they forgive Christie for hugging Obama. I believe a recent Luntz panel on Hannity substantiated this as well. They have blood in their eyes over Chris Christie, he's not going anywhere.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Christie is tainted. You can't get rid of that.

Rand Paul's low swinging fruit / chldish comment about Christie hugging Obama made him look really small, too, to an independent anyhow.

I listen to a lot of talk radio, mostly left, but tune in to rightwing radio to see where they are at. Republicans, in general, have not nor will they forgive Christie for hugging Obama. I believe a recent Luntz panel on Hannity substantiated this as well. They have blood in their eyes over Chris Christie, he's not going anywhere.

But hasnt seen his taint in ever!!

Man alive! Megyn Kelly sort of made an ass out of herself last evening. lol

She drew Trump out which was her intention

No doubt. While doing so she came across as a shill for the establishment. To me, for what it is worth, I think Paul was the most compelling candidate on the stage.

I did not find Paul compelling at all. As the only libertarian on stage he had an opportunity to stand out. He let himself get drawn in to petty bickering with Christie and Trump

How could he not? That was the whole point of the affair...to bicker and make good television.

How many of you just pictured Christie's taint in their dome? lol

Governor Kasich came off as the sanest, unifying and experienced voice offered by the GOP.

FOX's unprofessional and calculated bad treatment of Trump, will actually boost his standing among those conservatives who have had enough of professional politicians. (If Fox can't "own" a republican, the powerful network wants that individual out.)

Third, Christie's performance was better than expected.

(P.S. As someone else stated, Walker is as interesting as an old phone book.)

FOX is populated with ex Bush staff members, so it's not surprising they are hostile to Trump.

007 is nothing more than a far right wing operative, who wants the likes of a Cruz or a Carson. Heavens help America if that happened.
Are you TROLLING, you little FAGGOT?

Everyone on this board knows you LIED and PRETENDED to be someone you're not, so you think now you have some kind of HIGH GROUND to LIE about someone else?

Fuck off you nasty little prick. Go pull your pud somewhere else, PROG.
Far right wing operatives get called out, as do all outliers detrimental to society's welfare.

I am who I have always been: a mainstream Republican who had no trouble dealing with you and deramboed you.

Trump did well last night. Cruz, Carson, and that gang are finished.
You're a LIAR and a CHARLATAN, end of story.

You have lost ALL cred on this board.

Your posts are nothing more than hyperbole.
What I say is true as you well know, derambo. The fact is the far right last night was finished off for the race. That is God's blessing on America.

A Dem's perspective?

is that something that is useful to anybody or anything other than to serve as a bad example?

Kind of like a Republican having a view on Hilary. Wait, they ALL have a view on Hilary, but you're not allowed to talk about Republicans. Freedom of speech and all of that.

Its up to me and you to bring this partisan divided country back together man.

You make the cock

Tails and ill do the appetizers

I imagine a selfie stick would help.

A Dem's perspective?

is that something that is useful to anybody or anything other than to serve as a bad example?

Kind of like a Republican having a view on Hilary. Wait, they ALL have a view on Hilary, but you're not allowed to talk about Republicans. Freedom of speech and all of that.

A Dem's perspective?

YAWN
all you nutjobs do is talk about Republicans; YOU wont even talk about hillary

you look stupid right about now

A Dem's perspective?

YAWN

You know everything I talk about?

Someone clearly hasn't been looking at my posts.

You make the cock

Mint juleps. I have enough to mint to drown a horse. lol

You make the cock

Mint juleps. I have enough to mint to drown a horse. lol

I got the bourbon...Woodford makes a great julep

A Dem's perspective?

YAWN

You know everything I talk about?

Someone clearly hasn't been looking at my posts.

YAWN

what is this board about? Republicans

and if you look at the posts of virtually every other left-wing poster that is here on the regular, like you are, you will see they spend far more time talking about
republicans than about their own Democrat candidates
me? im on this board too; the one talking about Republicans

Forum List

Back