Who wore it better, Hamas "headquarters" or a random American family?

Well, you be the judge...

OVSXsgV.jpeg

TyfKcrT.jpeg

But America doesn't have a gun problem, right?
Democrats like this don't want Americans to be able to resist their Hamas terrorists.

Democrats want Americans unarmed and helpless so they can engage similar attacks.

I'm willing to bet if hamas paragliders that BLM cheered on landed near the home in the pic, they would have a bad day.

Well, you be the judge...

OVSXsgV.jpeg

TyfKcrT.jpeg

But America doesn't have a gun problem, right?
Hamas headquarters has a rocket problem… they keep injuring Palestinians. Regarding the American family with all of those guns, are they legal? Are their kids using them to carjack people?

Damn, talk about being run out of your gun room!.....I wonder what their ammo fort looks like?

That pic is a couple years old but.....

OIP.q5oVWWUPcLervfcc5rqUowAAAA
I would hate to have to clean them all, the must have a drum full of Hoppes #9.

Little off topic but did the fires up your way effect you at all?

What solution/s are you proposing for said mental problems?
The first thing I would do is stop giving them breaks. Start stiffening punishment, five years increase to ten and so on. Stop passing off someone making threats as just talk, take it seriously and investigate. If someone is legitimately diagnosed with a mental disorder don't sell them a gun, but make sure it's not just hearsay.

The first thing I would do is stop giving them breaks. Start stiffening punishment, five years increase to ten and so on. Stop passing off someone making threats as just talk, take it seriously and investigate. If someone is legitimately diagnosed with a mental disorder don't sell them a gun, but make sure it's not just hearsay.
Interesting.

Forum List

Back