Who would you MORE likely trust with your finances?

Who would you MOST trust with your personal finances?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
As I showed above, even Donald Trump believes Democrats are better for the economy than Republicans.

Of course, it's a Democrat who said that, sooooo...

Well you should be all for him then. If you believe he has a Democratic financial philsophy

As I showed above, even Donald Trump believes Democrats are better for the economy than Republicans.

Well you should be all for him then. If you believe he has a Democratic financial philsophy
I've voted for one Democrat my entire life, and only at the behest of William F. Buckley.

I am laughing my ass off at how many rubes have been taken in by the limousine liberal who was never a Republican until last year.

I'm voting for Ted Cruz.

I am laughing my ass off at how many rubes have been taken in by the limousine liberal who was never a Republican until last year.
Trump may not have been a Republican until last year, but Hillary has been a scandal-plagued, self-serving, lying, deceiving, law-breaking, Slick Willy victim-bashing, criminal her whole life.

Trump may not have been a Republican until last year, but Hillary has been a scandal-plagued, self-serving, lying, deceiving, law-breaking, Slick Willy victim-bashing, criminal her whole life.
Trump's been a fraud since he first drew breath.

I think I'm doing a write in for myself - pretty sure I can do a better job.

Should we presume stocks will be part of our money management? If so, who knows corporate America better?

Hillary is better at million dollar speeches. Trump at getting financing after several bankruptcies.

Should we presume stocks will be part of our money management? If so, who knows corporate America better?

Hillary is better at million dollar speeches. Trump at getting financing after several bankruptcies.

something to ponder.
you have a bank account and investments
The country does too
They negotiate on your behalf
Who do you trust to do a better job?

something to ponder.
you have a bank account and investments
The country does too
They negotiate on your behalf
Who do you trust to do a better job?

Frankly they are both poor choices. If you absolutely have to choose, Trump.

I've voted for one Democrat my entire life, and only at the behest of William F. Buckley.

I'm voting for Ted Cruz.

I voted for cruz.....but I've taken a look at Trump and for Atleast 5 to6 years he's side these things...not a lot odmf time, but still more genuine than hitlery

Donald Trump

or

Hillary Clinton?

I'm talking about personally managing your money, and making the most of it?

Honestly, this is a tough one. Both represent risk. With Trump, risk comes with potential for reward as with any real estate guy. With Hillary, she will just take it....guaranteed no return.

In the 90s when Trump was bankrupting companies and lying about his net worth, the Clinton's lorded over a robust economy with massive job growth.

Google "Clinton job growth compared to Reagan"

Google "Clinton debt compared to Bush"

Google "Trump bankruptcy"

If the question is just about money and not blowjobs or fake scandals, this is not a hard choice ...

(Which is why the Rightwing dirt machine has to make this election about blowjobs and fake scandals)

Actually , I want Ted Cruz but he was not the Republicans best candidate so I vote for none of the above options.

But little plus to the Trump.

In the 90s when Trump was bankrupting companies and lying about his net worth, the Clinton's lorded over a robust economy with massive job growth.

Google "Clinton job growth compared to Reagan"

Google "Clinton debt compared to Bush"

Google "Trump bankruptcy"

If the question is just about money and not blowjobs or fake scandals, this is not a hard choice ...

(Which is why the Rightwing dirt machine has to make this election about blowjobs and fake scandals)

You mean plagerism..it's a crucial issue...

Hilary Clinton did shit.....bill did some stuff and got blow jobs...yummy

Forum List

Back