Who would’ve won an Obama vs. Trump race?

When people realized Obama really meant to say 'hope to change' America, they knew Trump was the man to fix his BS.

There is no way Obama could have beaten Trump. The guy is delusional if he honestly thinks he could.
What Obastard is doing, is trying to make it as hard as possible for Trump and his administration, and to do everything in his power to make Trump appear weak.
Most people can see what he's doing. Obama is too stupid to see how that's going backfire on him.
That, or like most criminal scum, he doesn't think he will be held accountable.

Here's how criminals think about it, straight from the prison system.

I won't get caught.
If I get caught, the charges will be dropped
If they don't drop the charges I'll be found not guilty
If they find me guilty, I won't go to prison
If I go to prison it will only be for 6 months
if it's more than 6 months, I can get good time
If I can't get good time, I can get parole
If I can't get parole, it's that G-Damn officers fault who keeps writing me up!

With a hypothetical, you have to use the facts you have available.

Trump lost to Hillary by 3 million votes.

Hillary was a terrible candidate - Obama has a proven track record of being an excellent candidate, so he gains there.

Hillary had tons of baggage. Obama has virtually none. He gains there again.

Trump lost to Hillary in the popular vote. Obama beat Hillary in 2008. He gains there again.

Hillary has no charisma. Obama has a ton of charisma. He gains there.

Hillary was not an incumbent. Obama is. Incumbents have a long history of advantage. Obama gains there.

Obama favorability is about 55%. Hillary's, about 40%. Another Obama advantage.

Add them up, and a reasonable estimate would be that Obama wins the popular vote by about 8 million,

more than enough to overcome Trump's win in the electoral college.

I have never ever seen a person, in person, that has approved of Obama. Ever.

Obama, Reid and Pelosi caused the loss of over 1000 Democrat seats nationwide over the last 8 years. Sure, surrrre he would have won again.......when pigs fly.

It was never about approval of him. His success was built on people who liked him personally.

I've met people that approved of him. A few of my tenants loved him because their employer was forced to provide employees healthcare. But on the other hand, they didn't vote either.

Same here.
You guys must even LOOK like violent RW a-holes, and live in serious dupe country...lol
Bert_is_Evil.jpg

Same here.
You guys must even LOOK like violent RW a-holes, and live in serious dupe country...lol
I doubt miketx values your opinion any more than I do. Thanks anyway. :)
When almost 60% approve of him, gotta be one or the other lol...
Re-iterating for the semi lucid here; I have never seen anyone who said they approved of Obama. Never.

Same here.
I doubt miketx values your opinion any more than I do. Thanks anyway. :)
When almost 60% approve of him, gotta be one or the other lol...
Are those the same polls that had Hillary winning? lol

When people realized Obama really meant to say 'hope to change' America, they knew Trump was the man to fix his BS.

There is no way Obama could have beaten Trump. The guy is delusional if he honestly thinks he could.

Trumpie got less votes than Romney and McCain. Obama would have won. Unlike Trump, he actually has a record to run on. Unless you call four bankruptcies, a failed university, two failed marriages, failed USFL franchise and failure to pay your debts a record?
:laugh:

Trump would have kicked his ass. :)

Sure he would have...he couldn't even get enough votes to those who lost to Obama in both elections. Dream on...

Trumpie got less votes than Romney and McCain. Obama would have won. Unlike Trump, he actually has a record to run on. Unless you call four bankruptcies, a failed university, two failed marriages, failed USFL franchise and failure to pay your debts a record?
:laugh:

Trump would have kicked his ass. :)

Sure he would have...he couldn't even get enough votes to those who lost to Obama in both elections. Dream on...
Where have you been?
Trump won with people who voted for Obama. lol

Forum List

Back