🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WHOOO-HOOOO: "Giancarlo Granda says his sexual relationship with the Falwells began when he was 20."

If it's true it's weird and kind of disgusting but so what? There are allegations of the Clinton's flying to Epstein's freaking sex island to engage in God knows what with sex slaves. Does that matter?
But, but, but, the Clinton's. But it wasn't a "so what" moment for him now was it? There were consequences for his affairs. Shitting in one hand and pissing in the other doesn't excuse neither. Your bias is totally disgusting.

"Shitting in one hand and pissing in the other doesn't excuse neither".

We don't want to know about your particular sexual fetishes :rolleyes-41:
It's not sexual. It's what radical right wing fanatical evangelical Christians do on a daily basis.

Well IF that's what they are doing on a daily basis I HOPE they are using Hand Sanitiser post-action.
If it's true it's weird and kind of disgusting but so what? There are allegations of the Clinton's flying to Epstein's freaking sex island to engage in God knows what with sex slaves. Does that matter?
But, but, but, the Clinton's. But it wasn't a "so what" moment for him now was it? There were consequences for his affairs. Shitting in one hand and pissing in the other doesn't excuse neither. Your bias is totally disgusting.

Democrats sought to protect president Clinton from scandal by citing "his sexual life is nobody's business but his own". But he was President of the United States and his sexual life with an intern was the people's business. Here we are when a Christian leader of a University is accused of a "legal" if perverted sexual life and the left cries "whooo-hoooo". What has changed?
What has changed? Remember family values by the Right? That's all the Left ever heard about. And now? And now the Right are hypocrites. The truth is, the Right didn't give a shit about it then. They just pretended to.
Is family values what it's all about? The right doesn't have a freaking chance in that argument since democrats don't claim any family values.
What it's all about, are the lies and the hypocrisy. The Right stands for their own individualism, so they have to hide behind the business of taking Christianity hostage, while sabotaging its true intentions for personal interests, and pleasure, such as the case with Falwell.
Individualism isn't a synonym for self-centeredness.
In the case of these right-wing hypocrites, it most certainly is.
Wishing for the individual nature of each human to be easily dismissed won't make the nature of existence as simple as you portray, nor will it make your utopian ideals any more realistic.
Obviously you did not get the part about "their own individualism." The meaning refers to their own "individualism" and no one else counts. My post is not condemning "individualism" in the literal sense. But, I'm sure you already knew what I meant to begin with. You just made the choice to hijack the message by way of your own frustrations failing to counter the actual argument.
Actually, I honestly thought that I'd read your meaning and responded appropriately. My bad for the presumptuous comeback, it was probably a dick move.

As far as being frustrated by your argument. . . there was an argument in there? It looked like an ad hominem to me. Granted, it was worded well enough to sound more substantive than a simple personal attack, but if you go back and reread your post, I think you'll find, as I did, that all you did was accuse the entire right of hijacking Christianity and cited this one guy. I wasn't too frustrated to counter that absolute juggernaut of logic and reason with which you've destroyed the entire conservative movement, I just didn't think it was worth my time.

It's not sexual. It's what radical right wing fanatical evangelical Christians do on a daily basis.

Well IF that's what they are doing on a daily basis I HOPE they are using Hand Sanitiser post-action.

Democrats sought to protect president Clinton from scandal by citing "his sexual life is nobody's business but his own". But he was President of the United States and his sexual life with an intern was the people's business. Here we are when a Christian leader of a University is accused of a "legal" if perverted sexual life and the left cries "whooo-hoooo". What has changed?
What has changed? Remember family values by the Right? That's all the Left ever heard about. And now? And now the Right are hypocrites. The truth is, the Right didn't give a shit about it then. They just pretended to.
Is family values what it's all about? The right doesn't have a freaking chance in that argument since democrats don't claim any family values.
What it's all about, are the lies and the hypocrisy. The Right stands for their own individualism, so they have to hide behind the business of taking Christianity hostage, while sabotaging its true intentions for personal interests, and pleasure, such as the case with Falwell.
Wishing for the individual nature of each human to be easily dismissed won't make the nature of existence as simple as you portray, nor will it make your utopian ideals any more realistic.
Obviously you did not get the part about "their own individualism." The meaning refers to their own "individualism" and no one else counts. My post is not condemning "individualism" in the literal sense. But, I'm sure you already knew what I meant to begin with. You just made the choice to hijack the message by way of your own frustrations failing to counter the actual argument.
Actually, I honestly thought that I'd read your meaning and responded appropriately. My bad for the presumptuous comeback, it was probably a dick move.

As far as being frustrated by your argument. . . there was an argument in there? It looked like an ad hominem to me. Granted, it was worded well enough to sound more substantive than a simple personal attack, but if you go back and reread your post, I think you'll find, as I did, that all you did was accuse the entire right of hijacking Christianity and cited this one guy. I wasn't too frustrated to counter that absolute juggernaut of logic and reason with which you've destroyed the entire conservative movement, I just didn't think it was worth my time.
My original thoughts concentrated on the self centered interests of the radical evangelical Right. Which does not include all Republicans. However, if you wish to go down that road, I'm happy to accommodate. Anyone who votes for Trump, whether they be evangelicals, Republicans, Independents, or even Democrats, has signed off with the devil. Any one, and I do mean any one, who supports a guy who stole millions from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer, has no relationship with Christ. Period!

Also, I fail to understand your connection between ad hominem and my claim that they lie and are hypocrites? I haven't injected any ad hominem yet, but I'm not opposed to it. The fact that they habitually lie and are hypocrites is undeniable. Evangelicals preach one thing, do another, then cover it up with lies. Nothing new about that. And being called a hypocrite isn't ad hominem, it's just a fact.

I thought I had already established in this thread that not ALL on the Right support the strange Evangelicals, I already commented last night that the Evangelicals have Bastardised Christianity to fit their own strange views. I'm basically a Mainstream Christian and for eg. unlike the Fundies I'm NOT sitting here literally praying for Armageddon to kick off so I can be Raptured up to Jesus. I also have a big problem with how the Fundies can align themselves so FANATICALLY with those who REJECT that Jesus Christ was and still is the ONLY Messiah and the ONLY route through Him to Salvation. This is why last night I commented that the Evangelicals are on the wrong road, aligning themselves with the REJECT Jesus Christ crowd means that they are on the road that will ACCEPT The Anti-Christ as the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. The REJECT Jesus Christ crowd ARE OF The Anti-Christ, they are OF Satan and the Evangelicals lick that crowds buttocks and literally will ATTACK ANY Mainstream Christian who tells them to wake up and smell the coffee already.

So from a personal point of view Jerry Falwell Jr can GTFO and that goes for all the other Fundamentalists as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
..they are not hypocrites:
---if they are ok with it---that's not cheating/''coveting they neighbor's wife/etc

The fucking phony money-grubbing Evangelicals are the biggest fakes in America next to Donald Trump.

"He says he had sex with Becki Falwell while Jerry Falwell Jr, head of Liberty University and a staunch supporter of President Trump, looked on.""""
it's not phony--did they say it's not ok to have a 3some/etc?

My original thoughts concentrated on the self centered interests of the radical evangelical Right. Which does not include all Republicans. However, if you wish to go down that road, I'm happy to accommodate. Anyone who votes for Trump, whether they be evangelicals, Republicans, Independents, or even Democrats, has signed off with the devil. Any one, and I do mean any one, who supports a guy who stole millions from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer, has no relationship with Christ. Period!

Also, I fail to understand your connection between ad hominem and my claim that they lie and are hypocrites? I haven't injected any ad hominem yet, but I'm not opposed to it. The fact that they habitually lie and are hypocrites is undeniable. Evangelicals preach one thing, do another, then cover it up with lies. Nothing new about that. And being called a hypocrite isn't ad hominem, it's just a fact.

No anyone who votes for Trump has not signed off with the Devil, if you are Anti-Murdering Babes In Utero you CANNOT be on the Devil's Team.

The situation is that IF anyone votes for not only Joe Biden but ANY Leftist politician on the PLANET they are literally aligned with EVERYTHING that is AGAINST what Our Lord preached, the most immediate example would be the Left's FANATICAL support for Abortion on Demand, their INSATIABLE BLOODLUST for the mass murder of the most innocent as they slumber in the womb and not ONLY supporting this but openly CELEBRATING Abortion and PROMOTING it. Now THAT is Satanic, that is signing off with the Devil.

I support Abortion ONLY in the cases of where the life of the Mother is in danger and in the cases of rape and incest. The Left support Abortion as a means of Contraception. They are fucking evil.

No anyone who votes for Trump has not signed off with the Devil, if you are Anti-Murdering Babes In Utero you CANNOT be on the Devil's Team.

The situation is that IF anyone votes for not only Joe Biden but ANY Leftist politician on the PLANET they are literally aligned with EVERYTHING that is AGAINST what Our Lord preached, the most immediate example would be the Left's FANATICAL support for Abortion on Demand, their INSATIABLE BLOODLUST for the mass murder of the most innocent as they slumber in the womb and not ONLY supporting this but openly CELEBRATING Abortion and PROMOTING it. Now THAT is Satanic, that is signing off with the Devil.

I support Abortion ONLY in the cases of where the life of the Mother is in danger and in the cases of rape and incest. The Left support Abortion as a means of Contraception. They are fucking evil.
There is no scientific evidence it is murder, because life itself has not been established, nor can any living human being prove that it has. There is a collection of developing, growing, body parts that have never been associated with life as human science understands it, so no one knows what the hell you are talking about? Tell me, do all those different, developing, body parts have different names, or do you bunch them all together and give them one name?

There is no scientific evidence it is murder, because life itself has not been established, nor can any living human being prove that it has. There is a collection of developing, growing, body parts that have never been associated with life as human science understands it, so no one knows what the hell you are talking about? Tell me, do all those different, developing, body parts have different names, or do you bunch them all together and give them one name?

Sorry I have been in hundreds of Abortion threads and it is now pointless having this argument again. I do not agree with you, we will have to agree to disagree.

I say that Abortion on Demand is murder, you say it is not.

It was absolutely an ad hominem, buddy. Ad hominem is when you ignore someone's arguments and resort, in stead, to personal attacks. Let me clarify. If you were to point to something that someone said and then explain why that statement was hypocritical, that's not ad hominem. If you simply assert that a group of people are hypocrites without actually addressing anything any of them have actually said, that's purely a personal attack, and textbook ad hominem, regardless of how factual you believe the accusation to be.

Apparently, however, I took you too literally in terms of how much of "the right" it was to which you were applying said ad hominem. My apologies, but you did literally say, "the right", and it can be hard to discern the absolute bigots on boards like this from those who keep their bigotry limited to slightly smaller demographics. Anyway, thanks for clarifying, distinction noted.

As far as your conclusions about evangelical Trump voters, I'd advise you to keep in mind that everybody doesn't believe the same premises to be true that you do. Consider the likelihood that Trump's evangelical voters are largely holding their nose when they vote for a flawed individual who's the alternative to a party that they view to be an active opposition to their very religious values. Consider the even greater likelihood that, like most Trump voters, the evangelicals in the mix largely aren't even engaging with the individual accusations against Trump, and are at this point just discarding them onto the PILE of similar accusations that were quickly debunked. Basically, if the MSM wasn't crying wolf so insanely often, maybe some of these evangelicals would address some of the actual wolves?

There is just to many of the abortions and it is for pleasure. Another sign that civility is in decline. There is no shame for it.

Kind of like trump bending Stormy while married to Melania and she was pregnant? Trump bending a playmate after he knocked up Marla Maples, trump bending the playboy model while married to Melania? Poolboy bending Mrs Falwell, while Jerry watched? That the kind of bending and passively remaining quite you refer to? Or was ther some bending and remaining quite while flying around on Epstein's plane (Epstein did not kill himself, by the way).
Do you feel better now?

Pool Boy: Jerry Falwell Jr. ‘Watched’ Me Have Sex With His Wife Talk about taking family values to a whole new level. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: I'm surprised Jerry Falwell Jr. didn't ask Trump to watch his wife have sex with the pool guy too. You know something folks, you just can't make this stuff up. This staunch supporter of Trump took a leave of absence after the allegations of this seven year affair between Falwell's wife and their pool boy, that revealed Jerry liked to watch his wife have sex with another man. It just leaves me with one big question; what do the evangelical christian Right members actually support? Seriously? Because, when I look down and read the list of the ten commandments, this crowd adhere's to none of them. What a joke this cult has made out of millions.
Do you expect a religious leaders to publicly support politicians who force 1st graders to learn how to perform oral sex?
Oh, they don't expect themselves to live up to their own demands.

And they hate it when you ask them to.
Ask them to do what? Commit to a cult? You've got to be bat shit crazy. Show me someone on the Left who pretends to be religious and excuses and hides from their won subscribed principles? That's what Falwell did, and Trump plays to his tune. That is totally fucked up.
Easy. The left claims to support LGBTQ+.

But they also support Islam...which executes LGBTQ+.

You don't have to accept it. But it's true.
All you do is show up here to lie. You have no evidence that the Left supports Islam. The problem with you and the Right, is that none of you have any relationship with the truth. You took that straight out of your lying asshole. And why are you such a coward who can't answer the question I asked you?
"NUH UH!!!" is not a rational refutation. But it's all you've got.

Sucks for you, Skippy.

Kind of like trump bending Stormy while married to Melania and she was pregnant? Trump bending a playmate after he knocked up Marla Maples, trump bending the playboy model while married to Melania? Poolboy bending Mrs Falwell, while Jerry watched? That the kind of bending and passively remaining quite you refer to? Or was ther some bending and remaining quite while flying around on Epstein's plane (Epstein did not kill himself, by the way).
Do you feel better now?
Yeah. Felt fine when I typed it. :auiqs.jpg:

Do you feel better now?
Yeah. Felt fine when I typed it. :auiqs.jpg:
I understand. Emotional outbursts are cathartic. You know, like when you cry in a closet after watching CNN's Outrage du jour.

The fucking phony money-grubbing Evangelicals are the biggest fakes in America next to Donald Trump.

"He says he had sex with Becki Falwell while Jerry Falwell Jr, head of Liberty University and a staunch supporter of President Trump, looked on.""""
Fake news, your hero was no "business partner" he was the cabana boy. The 45 year old wife made a terrible error and had a brief fling with him. Afterwards your hero, the cabana boy who claims he was a "business partner", tried to blackmail the couple, which, they wisely refused. In the meantime, their marriage survived the error in judgment and they are moving into the old age deeply committed to exclusively caring for each other. Your hero, cabana boy blackmailer who pretends to be a "business partner" is a flop.

And how exactly is forgiving a terrible transgression by your spouse evidence of a fake commitment to the gospel of Jesus Christ? You want to understand the forgiveness of God through Christ, forgive a person who has done you great harm and you'll have much less difficulty with believing that God really and truly forgives you for the harm you have done.

Sorry I have been in hundreds of Abortion threads and it is now pointless having this argument again. I do not agree with you, we will have to agree to disagree.

I'm even sorrier you brought it up without any documentation to support your argument. That was on you, not me.

I'm even sorrier you brought it up without any documentation to support your argument. That was on you, not me.
Remember, kids, a genetically-distinct being with human DNA is not human.

Leftists are anti-science.

Biologists' Consensus on 'When Life Begins'

A sample of 5,502 biologists from 1,058 academic institutions assessed statements representing the biological view ‘a human’s life begins at fertilization’. This view was used because previous polls and surveys suggest many Americans and medical experts hold this view. Each of the three statements representing that view was affirmed by a consensus of biologists (75-91%). The participants were separated into 60 groups and each statement was affirmed by a consensus of each group, including biologists that identified as very pro-choice (69-90%), very pro-life (92-97%), very liberal (70-91%), very conservative (94-96%), strong Democrats (74-91%), and strong Republicans (89-94%). Overall, 95% of all biologists affirmed the biological view that a human's life begins at fertilization (5212 out of 5502). [/quote]

Oh, look. Biologists say you're wrong.

But you just keep denying science.​

It was absolutely an ad hominem, buddy. Ad hominem is when you ignore someone's arguments and resort, in stead, to personal attacks. Let me clarify. If you were to point to something that someone said and then explain why that statement was hypocritical, that's not ad hominem. If you simply assert that a group of people are hypocrites without actually addressing anything any of them have actually said, that's purely a personal attack, and textbook ad hominem, regardless of how factual you believe the accusation to be.

Apparently, however, I took you too literally in terms of how much of "the right" it was to which you were applying said ad hominem. My apologies, but you did literally say, "the right", and it can be hard to discern the absolute bigots on boards like this from those who keep their bigotry limited to slightly smaller demographics. Anyway, thanks for clarifying, distinction noted.

As far as your conclusions about evangelical Trump voters, I'd advise you to keep in mind that everybody doesn't believe the same premises to be true that you do. Consider the likelihood that Trump's evangelical voters are largely holding their nose when they vote for a flawed individual who's the alternative to a party that they view to be an active opposition to their very religious values. Consider the even greater likelihood that, like most Trump voters, the evangelicals in the mix largely aren't even engaging with the individual accusations against Trump, and are at this point just discarding them onto the PILE of similar accusations that were quickly debunked. Basically, if the MSM wasn't crying wolf so insanely often, maybe some of these evangelicals would address some of the actual wolves?
Attacking by way of facts and the truth is not ad hominem. Attacking someone and calling names for no reason is. If someone lies, they are a liar. It is what it is. If the truth or the lie is proven, without pointing it out, then what is the point of debating either one?

Attacking by way of facts and the truth is not ad hominem. Attacking someone and calling names for no reason is. If someone lies, they are a liar. It is what it is. If the truth or the lie is proven, without pointing it out, then what is the point of debating either one?
You didn't attack by way of facts and truth. You attacked by way of your own presumptions of their motives and didn't even attempt to substantiate those presumptions.

Also, ad hominem isn't a synonym for untrue. Whether what you said is true or not (and lemme save you the suspense: When you try to make a blanket statement about the viewpoints of a group of people who's membership numbers in the millions, you're ALWAYS going to be wrong to a rather great degree) is irrelevant. Ad hominem simply means that you've ignored any position that someone has put forward and chosen to attack them personally in stead. That's PRECISELY what you did.

Keep trying.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back