WHOOO-HOOOO: "Giancarlo Granda says his sexual relationship with the Falwells began when he was 20."

If it's true it's weird and kind of disgusting but so what? There are allegations of the Clinton's flying to Epstein's freaking sex island to engage in God knows what with sex slaves. Does that matter?
But, but, but, the Clinton's. But it wasn't a "so what" moment for him now was it? There were consequences for his affairs. Shitting in one hand and pissing in the other doesn't excuse neither. Your bias is totally disgusting.

Who cares if a straight man was into a woman. Unlike the Groping Joe feeling up on little girls on live television.

If it was Jerry Falwell Jr fucking another man up the buttocks and sucking dick the Leftists would LOVE him. Hetero Sex is BAD now according to the Leftist Maniacs, they prefer to Promote the Men Raping Each Others Anus and Swallowing Each Others Semen Agenda.

Man with Woman = Being a White Supremacist Racist Bigot.

Yes and he's also evil.
Yeah. Agreed. He's just a twisted little piece of work.

Yes and NOTICE how all the Leftists aka Communist filth who are nearly all Athiest scum BUT they ALL ADORE The Anti-Pope Francis, it's because they actually recognise him as one of Satan's Helpers on earth just like THEY are. They ADORE him as a fellow Communist and a fellow Luciferian....IF he was a good Christian man and an Anti-Communist like Pope Benedict XVI or Pope John Paul II or whatever they would be HATING on him.
"Leftists communist filth?" What documented proof do you have of that? Do you even know what communism is?

Would this juicy bit of scandal rise to the level of current events if it concerned a Harvard or Yale professor? Nobody would give a damn. The dirty little secret is about the left's unrelenting search for hypocrisy among (only) the Christian leadership. The weird part is that democrats and liberals and lefties are immune from charges of sexual adventures because lefties make no claim of morality or family values. There are no allegations of wrongdoing but lefties are freaked out that the venerable Jerry Falwell's kid behaves like a rock star. Live with it and stop saying "woohoo" when a right winger is accused of sexual adventures that you disapprove of. It might be beneficial for your mental health.

If it's true it's weird and kind of disgusting but so what? There are allegations of the Clinton's flying to Epstein's freaking sex island to engage in God knows what with sex slaves. Does that matter?
But, but, but, the Clinton's. But it wasn't a "so what" moment for him now was it? There were consequences for his affairs. Shitting in one hand and pissing in the other doesn't excuse neither. Your bias is totally disgusting.

"Shitting in one hand and pissing in the other doesn't excuse neither".

We don't want to know about your particular sexual fetishes :rolleyes-41:

Who cares if a straight man was into a woman. Unlike the Groping Joe feeling up on little girls on live television.

If it was Jerry Falwell Jr fucking another man up the buttocks and sucking dick the Leftists would LOVE him. Hetero Sex is BAD now according to the Leftist Maniacs, they prefer to Promote the Men Raping Each Others Anus and Swallowing Each Others Semen Agenda.

InfatuatedImpossibleGar-max-1mb.gif
]]

Pipe down you Creepy Joe apologist.

What have the gays done to you? What documentation can you provide that "hetero sex is bad according to Leftists?"

It's not sexual. It's what radical right wing fanatical evangelical Christians do on a daily basis.

Would this juicy bit of scandal rise to the level of current events if it concerned a Harvard or Yale professor? Nobody would give a damn. The dirty little secret is about the left's unrelenting search for hypocrisy among (only) the Christian leadership. The weird part is that democrats and liberals and lefties are immune from charges of sexual adventures because lefties make no claim of morality or family values. There are no allegations of wrongdoing but lefties are freaked out that the venerable Jerry Falwell's kid behaves like a rock star. Live with it and stop saying "woohoo" when a right winger is accused of sexual adventures that you disapprove of. It might be beneficial for your mental health.

Students in Harvard or Yale don't get expelled for having pre-marital sex.

TV evangelists have a long history of corruption and perversion. Don't broad brush true Christians with these hucksters.
I feel sorry for the real christians.

As a practising Christian I always love HATERS of Christianity and Athiests telling ME WHAT a Christian is :rolleyes-41:
Because they know all about it and read the Bible, amirite?

WTF do Athiests for example KNOW about Christians and Christianity? Yet they have a thing with lecturing US about what a Christian is supposed to be and what Christianity is supposed to be. HINT: Christians are NOT supposed to be Hippies. HINT: Christians are HUMAN and have HUMAN FLAWS and do give in to temptation sometimes, but as long as we realise we have Sinned and REPENT our Sins then Our Lord is forgiving of our transgressions.
Atheists and those who do not support organized religion, know one thing that is inarguable. Evangelical Right wing Christians are proven hypocrites and have shown the the Ten Commandments is nothing more than a scribe or piece of paper that can be waded into a paper airplane. They take a big dump on it every day.
Do you personally know any Conservative Christians? I know lots of them many are relatives of mine. They are wonderful people.

I am personally Anti-Evangelical's or Fundamentalists or whatever you want to call them, they might be wonderful to some but in my opinion they Bastardise Christianity and are to be considered the "many false prophets" that we were forewarned about, I add Lutherans to the "many false prophets" also.
The Christians that I know are not wonderful to me. They just are. I know they are some variations of Baptists and Pentacostals not sure if those sects are "Evangelical".

Yes and he's also evil.

Yes and NOTICE how all the Leftists aka Communist filth who are nearly all Athiest scum BUT they ALL ADORE The Anti-Pope Francis, it's because they actually recognise him as one of Satan's Helpers on earth just like THEY are. They ADORE him as a fellow Communist and a fellow Luciferian....IF he was a good Christian man and an Anti-Communist like Pope Benedict XVI or Pope John Paul II or whatever they would be HATING on him.
"Leftists communist filth?" What documented proof do you have of that? Do you even know what communism is?

"Do you even know what communism is?"

Yes MANY MANY members of my family murdered Communist filth on the streets during the 1920s and into the early 1930s and then from the mid-1930s to the mid-1940s continued to remove Communist filth from this planet but OUT OF PUBLIC VIEW and they ALL got official medals for doing Our Lord's Work on Earth and we are VERY VERY PROUD OF THEM and we have their medals proudly on display in our Family Chapel next to a statue of Our Lady.

Anti-Communism is in my DNA, at the VERY youngest age I was literally taught that the ONLY good Communist is a dead one. When I was aged approx 10 I was taken also to a STILL NOT FOUND unmarked grave where some members of my family buried X number of Communist filth they shot in the head, although if I remember two were Garrotted with piano wire and then put in the hole and put quick lime on them. We are so PROUD of this. Excellent work, these family members are now long dead but they will have been REWARDED by Our Lord for destroying Satanic LOVING God HATING Communist FILTH.,

TV evangelists have a long history of corruption and perversion. Don't broad brush true Christians with these hucksters.
I feel sorry for the real christians.

As a practising Christian I always love HATERS of Christianity and Athiests telling ME WHAT a Christian is :rolleyes-41:
Because they know all about it and read the Bible, amirite?

WTF do Athiests for example KNOW about Christians and Christianity? Yet they have a thing with lecturing US about what a Christian is supposed to be and what Christianity is supposed to be. HINT: Christians are NOT supposed to be Hippies. HINT: Christians are HUMAN and have HUMAN FLAWS and do give in to temptation sometimes, but as long as we realise we have Sinned and REPENT our Sins then Our Lord is forgiving of our transgressions.
Atheists and those who do not support organized religion, know one thing that is inarguable. Evangelical Right wing Christians are proven hypocrites and have shown the the Ten Commandments is nothing more than a scribe or piece of paper that can be waded into a paper airplane. They take a big dump on it every day.
Do you personally know any Conservative Christians? I know lots of them many are relatives of mine. They are wonderful people.

I am personally Anti-Evangelical's or Fundamentalists or whatever you want to call them, they might be wonderful to some but in my opinion they Bastardise Christianity and are to be considered the "many false prophets" that we were forewarned about, I add Lutherans to the "many false prophets" also.
The Christians that I know are not wonderful to me. They just are. I know they are some variations of Baptists and Pentacostals not sure if those sects are "Evangelical".

I don't know myself what sects are considered Evangelical but as an orthodox-type Christian I feel the Evangelicals are going down the wrong road a road that will eventually lead them into accepting The Anti-Christ as The messiah, I have listened on YouTube etc to some speeches by Evangelical Pastors and they are so lost and fucked up from an orthodox-type Christian point of view. I pray that our Evangelical brothers and sisters wake up and see the Light before it's too late.

Yes and he's also evil.

1598318686879.png

We will be having NO MORE Communist ATROCITIES to add to the above, when the time comes it will be THIS:

1598318748344.png

Democrats sought to protect president Clinton from scandal by citing "his sexual life is nobody's business but his own". But he was President of the United States and his sexual life with an intern was the people's business. Here we are when a Christian leader of a University is accused of a "legal" if perverted sexual life and the left cries "whooo-hoooo". What has changed?

It's not sexual. It's what radical right wing fanatical evangelical Christians do on a daily basis.

Well IF that's what they are doing on a daily basis I HOPE they are using Hand Sanitiser post-action.

Democrats sought to protect president Clinton from scandal by citing "his sexual life is nobody's business but his own". But he was President of the United States and his sexual life with an intern was the people's business. Here we are when a Christian leader of a University is accused of a "legal" if perverted sexual life and the left cries "whooo-hoooo". What has changed?

It's the old One Rule for Leftists ANOTHER Rule for Rightists. I personally don't care what Jerry Falwell Jr and his wife sexually have been doing, at LEAST they have NOT been fucking children.

The male that was doing Falwell's wife also was Blackmailing them and so his story is who knows HOW accurate it is, he's obviously of dubious character to begin with if he's a Blackmailer.

Yes and he's also evil.

View attachment 379311

We will be having NO MORE Communist ATROCITIES to add to the above, when the time comes it will be THIS:

View attachment 379315
That is the result of Communism. That doesn't tell us what it is. When you can intelligently explain what it is and how it relates to the Left, that's the part you will never accomplish. That's why you can never commit to explaining what it is.

It's the old One Rule for Leftists ANOTHER Rule for Rightists. I personally don't care what Jerry Falwell Jr and his wife sexually have been doing, at LEAST they have NOT been fucking children.

The male that was doing Falwell's wife also was Blackmailing them and so his story is who knows HOW accurate it is, he's obviously of dubious character to begin with if he's a Blackmailer.
If you didn't care, then why are you praying?

I pray that our Evangelical brothers and sisters wake up and see the Light before it's too late.

You know what? I didn't care about Clinton's sexual life, either. All that fake impeachment bullshit..the 1st big waste of taxpayer money and time.
Then they go do the same thing with Trump, too, only not about sex things.
Total bullshit!

There are still legitimate allegations of (mostly democrat) politicians enjoying sex flights with Epstein. These are the people who make the freaking laws but the media doesn't seem interested. Why would sexual allegations against Falwell rate a "Whoo-Whoo"?

Forum List

Back