🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WHOOO-HOOOO: "Giancarlo Granda says his sexual relationship with the Falwells began when he was 20."

The fucking phony money-grubbing Evangelicals are the biggest fakes in America next to Donald Trump.

"He says he had sex with Becki Falwell while Jerry Falwell Jr, head of Liberty University and a staunch supporter of President Trump, looked on.""""

Apparently Evangelicals are even sicker than I thought.
It explains why Jerry was such a fanatical Trump supporter. They both partake In the same type of deviancy.

Yep, they are both perverts. Hypocritical perverts.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
  • Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Pool Boy: Jerry Falwell Jr. ‘Watched’ Me Have Sex With His Wife Talk about taking family values to a whole new level. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: I'm surprised Jerry Falwell Jr. didn't ask Trump to watch his wife have sex with the pool guy too. You know something folks, you just can't make this stuff up. This staunch supporter of Trump took a leave of absence after the allegations of this seven year affair between Falwell's wife and their pool boy, that revealed Jerry liked to watch his wife have sex with another man. It just leaves me with one big question; what do the evangelical christian Right members actually support? Seriously? Because, when I look down and read the list of the ten commandments, this crowd adhere's to none of them. What a joke this cult has made out of millions.
Do you expect a religious leaders to publicly support politicians who force 1st graders to learn how to perform oral sex?
Of course not. Why are you pretending that's something real?

The fucking phony money-grubbing Evangelicals are the biggest fakes in America next to Donald Trump.

"He says he had sex with Becki Falwell while Jerry Falwell Jr, head of Liberty University and a staunch supporter of President Trump, looked on.""""
I'm glad the more spineless of you bigots out there still have one or two approved targets to shit on with relative social impunity. I'd hate for the swinging dicks among you to have all the fun.

Spineless???
That would be these amphibian cretins below.

Swinging dicks?
Unlike you, at least I've got something to swing.

ap_10422602102-e1438141518848.jpg

Did you assume the fetal position when Bubba Clinton cheated on his spouse?

Nope

Diverting and deflecting doesn't work with me.
How much money have you sent to the Falwell's thinking you're being saved from hell, bitch?

But since you did deflect, I guess you thought Trump's pussy-grabbing thing was OK?
And $130K to Stormy was OK, huh stupid hypocrite?

I'm Catholic, no where near an Evangelical.

Now, let's get back to cheating. Did Bubba?

Hint: Think in the Oval Office and a blue dress.....

But hey!!!!!! That's different in left loon land.

By the way.....with Blaine as a name? Rough childhood?
Wong thread...This is a thread on Jerry Falwell...

I'm glad the more spineless of you bigots out there still have one or two approved targets to shit on with relative social impunity. I'd hate for the swinging dicks among you to have all the fun.

Spineless???

Swinging dicks?

Nope

How much money have you sent to the Falwell's thinking you're being saved from hell, bitch?

But since you did deflect, I guess you thought Trump's pussy-grabbing thing was OK?

Poor Sassy Irish Ass, you've got to dial back to 1998 to make your case.
Talk about obsession, you've got CDS.
From your posts it sounds like you were raised by lesbian nuns.

"From your posts it sounds like you were raised by lesbian nuns."

So you are bigot as well as being a low IQ Muppet Pro-China Troll Boi. You have a problem with lesbian nuns? Do you also have a problem with nuns with guns?

View attachment 379159

I have a problem with the whole Catholic church, bitch.
Unless you think it's OK for priests to get away with fucking little boys in the ass

It took an exposé by the Boston Globe to get the fuckers to pay off all the victims, in case you didn't know that.

Read up, bitch, and learn something:

How the Boston Globe exposed the abuse scandal that rocked ...
www.theguardian.com › world › apr › boston-globe-ab...

1. Apr 21, 2010 - The tenacity of Boston Globe journalists in uncovering the scandal of widespread sexual abuse by priests led to the current crisis in the Catholic ...
Church allowed abuse by priest for years - The Boston Globe
www.bostonglobe.com › news › 2002/01/06 › story

Jan 6, 2002 - This article was prepared by the Globe Spotlight Team: reporters Matt Carroll, Sacha Pfeiffer, and Michael Rezendes; and editor Walter V.

Catholic Church said to have covered for hundreds of ...
www.bostonglobe.com › nation › 2018/08/14 › story

Aug 14, 2018 - Survivors of sexual abuse by priests were joined by family members at the news conference in ... RELATED: 2002 Spotlight Team report: Church allowed abuse by priest for years ... Most popular on BostonGlobe.com ...

Pool Boy: Jerry Falwell Jr. ‘Watched’ Me Have Sex With His Wife Talk about taking family values to a whole new level. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: I'm surprised Jerry Falwell Jr. didn't ask Trump to watch his wife have sex with the pool guy too. You know something folks, you just can't make this stuff up. This staunch supporter of Trump took a leave of absence after the allegations of this seven year affair between Falwell's wife and their pool boy, that revealed Jerry liked to watch his wife have sex with another man. It just leaves me with one big question; what do the evangelical christian Right members actually support? Seriously? Because, when I look down and read the list of the ten commandments, this crowd adhere's to none of them. What a joke this cult has made out of millions.
Do you expect a religious leaders to publicly support politicians who force 1st graders to learn how to perform oral sex?
I do not approve of mass appeal religious leaders.
I do not expect a religious leader to back a politician their audience disapproves of.

Apparently Evangelicals are even sicker than I thought.

Falwell's story falls right into that HBO series, "The Righteous Gemstones". Right in there.

"Embattled Christian-right big Jerry Falwell Jr., 58, detailed his wife’s “indiscretion,” which he described as brief and starting in 2012, in a stunning lengthy statement to the Washington Examiner on Sunday."

Yea I know there are claims that Jerry liked to watch his wife getting smashed by the pool boy but all of this attention on the personal lives of this man is unwarranted and an outright attack on religious liberties...

Liberals are always trying to force their immoral habits and traits onto others -- so what if Jerry's wife wanted some new young dick instead of having to pretend to enjoy her husband's flaccidity -- so what if Jerry wanted to see his wife deepthroat the pool boy -- at least she didn't have her legs wrapped around some young black buck....at least these people do have standards....

No, they had a great responsibility to the people they ministered too, this is unacceptable behavior in the eyes of God.
Why?

Not just oral sex, these Leftist perverts are also promoting anal sex to young children. Let's face it a majority of them are either pedos or have THOUGHT about doing the pedo thing.

Spineless???

Swinging dicks?

Nope

Wong thread...This is a thread on Jerry Falwell...

Spineless???

Swinging dicks?

Nope

Poor Sassy Irish Ass, you've got to dial back to 1998 to make your case.
Talk about obsession, you've got CDS.
From your posts it sounds like you were raised by lesbian nuns.

"From your posts it sounds like you were raised by lesbian nuns."

So you are bigot as well as being a low IQ Muppet Pro-China Troll Boi. You have a problem with lesbian nuns? Do you also have a problem with nuns with guns?

View attachment 379159

I have a problem with the whole Catholic church, bitch.
Unless you think it's OK for priests to get away with fucking little boys in the ass

It took an exposé by the Boston Globe to get the fuckers to pay off all the victims, in case you didn't know that.

Read up, bitch, and learn something:

How the Boston Globe exposed the abuse scandal that rocked ...
www.theguardian.com › world › apr › boston-globe-ab...

1. Apr 21, 2010 - The tenacity of Boston Globe journalists in uncovering the scandal of widespread sexual abuse by priests led to the current crisis in the Catholic ...
Church allowed abuse by priest for years - The Boston Globe
www.bostonglobe.com › news › 2002/01/06 › story

Jan 6, 2002 - This article was prepared by the Globe Spotlight Team: reporters Matt Carroll, Sacha Pfeiffer, and Michael Rezendes; and editor Walter V.

Catholic Church said to have covered for hundreds of ...
www.bostonglobe.com › nation › 2018/08/14 › story

Aug 14, 2018 - Survivors of sexual abuse by priests were joined by family members at the news conference in ... RELATED: 2002 Spotlight Team report: Church allowed abuse by priest for years ... Most popular on BostonGlobe.com ...

What are you some fucking Misogynist or something? Calling me "bitch" GTFO and do the PLANET a favour and go and boil your useless empty fucking head. In Real Life women probably should AVOID you, you could easily become VIOLENT towards a woman in Real Life. What a fucking LOSER you obviously are.

We're seeing with Trump that this was never about "conservative values" or "family values". That was just the window dressing.

Trump is what they've wanted all along. The arrogant nationalist strongman.

There are some honest, sincere, devout Christians who have been badly punked all this time, and you have to feel sorry for them.
Nationalism and family/conservative values are not mutually exclusive. Democrats as they love to do have redefined love of America and it's traditions as some evil right wing movement. China could not have a better operative to bring down America than the Democrats.

Kind of like trump bending Stormy while married to Melania and she was pregnant? Trump bending a playmate after he knocked up Marla Maples, trump bending the playboy model while married to Melania? Poolboy bending Mrs Falwell, while Jerry watched? That the kind of bending and passively remaining quite you refer to? Or was ther some bending and remaining quite while flying around on Epstein's plane (Epstein did not kill himself, by the way).
That Stormy thing really bothers me; she's butt ugly.
Not Butt ugly, just older and well used.
I don't know; she looks like a man.
To be honest, Melania is not that hot either.
Marla was hot.
That is interesting. I had just the opposite opinion on those two, though neither one mannish looking. Not thrilled with a lot of his choices while in office or how he conducts his life, but he pays through the nose for some fairly good looking women at one point or another in their lives. I wish those women well. I am glad Melania got her post-nup prenup updated for her being with him in the white house and him publicly screwing around on her and paying off his trim, while there. Seems like a nice enough lady. She deserves it.

I do not approve of mass appeal religious leaders.
I do not expect a religious leader to back a politician their audience disapproves of.

I do not approve now of ANY Organised Religion in general, they ALL are run by Hypocrites. I retain my deep Faith and I can pray ANYWHERE and at ANY TIME, I do not need a Church to pray in or to worship in. I consider ALL Organised Religion to be Quasi-Demonic, eg. as a Roman Catholic I am DISGUSTED at the comments and actions of The Anti-Pope Francis who to me is literally my number ONE candidate for The False Prophet that was forewarned all those Centuries ago. IF ANYONE wants the EPITOME of someone who is Anti-Christian then just read the comments and look at the actions of Francis, he is the OPPOSITE of Christianity, he is a Heretic and he WILL burn in Hell for his Heresy.

TV evangelists have a long history of corruption and perversion. Don't broad brush true Christians with these hucksters.
I feel sorry for the real christians.

As a practising Christian I always love HATERS of Christianity and Athiests telling ME WHAT a Christian is :rolleyes-41:
Because they know all about it and read the Bible, amirite?

WTF do Athiests for example KNOW about Christians and Christianity? Yet they have a thing with lecturing US about what a Christian is supposed to be and what Christianity is supposed to be. HINT: Christians are NOT supposed to be Hippies. HINT: Christians are HUMAN and have HUMAN FLAWS and do give in to temptation sometimes, but as long as we realise we have Sinned and REPENT our Sins then Our Lord is forgiving of our transgressions.

Forum List

Back