🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WHOOO-HOOOO: "Giancarlo Granda says his sexual relationship with the Falwells began when he was 20."

I guess Jerry, Jr is a super freak, SUPER FEAK, he‘s super freaky..yow.

Pool Boy: Jerry Falwell Jr. ‘Watched’ Me Have Sex With His Wife Talk about taking family values to a whole new level. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: I'm surprised Jerry Falwell Jr. didn't ask Trump to watch his wife have sex with the pool guy too. You know something folks, you just can't make this stuff up. This staunch supporter of Trump took a leave of absence after the allegations of this seven year affair between Falwell's wife and their pool boy, that revealed Jerry liked to watch his wife have sex with another man. It just leaves me with one big question; what do the evangelical christian Right members actually support? Seriously? Because, when I look down and read the list of the ten commandments, this crowd adhere's to none of them. What a joke this cult has made out of millions.
Evangelicals mostly care about hating fags, Muslims and those they feel superior to.

Trump and Falwell fit right in
They're mostly about saving "fags" just like a parent warning a child touching a hot stove will cause you a lot of pain and suffering.
Saving them from what? What do you know about gays? Not a fucking thing. Do you know anything about Biology? Hell no. You're a miserable hateful soul who spits in the eye of true Christianity.
Keep your sexuality private and stop forcing teachers to teach sex to 1st graders, you sick bastard.

Pool Boy: Jerry Falwell Jr. ‘Watched’ Me Have Sex With His Wife Talk about taking family values to a whole new level. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: I'm surprised Jerry Falwell Jr. didn't ask Trump to watch his wife have sex with the pool guy too. You know something folks, you just can't make this stuff up. This staunch supporter of Trump took a leave of absence after the allegations of this seven year affair between Falwell's wife and their pool boy, that revealed Jerry liked to watch his wife have sex with another man. It just leaves me with one big question; what do the evangelical christian Right members actually support? Seriously? Because, when I look down and read the list of the ten commandments, this crowd adhere's to none of them. What a joke this cult has made out of millions.
I don't believe this gossip.

Do you expect a religious leaders to publicly support politicians who force 1st graders to learn how to perform oral sex?
Oh, they don't expect themselves to live up to their own demands.

And they hate it when you ask them to.
Ask them to do what? Commit to a cult? You've got to be bat shit crazy. Show me someone on the Left who pretends to be religious and excuses and hides from their won subscribed principles? That's what Falwell did, and Trump plays to his tune. That is totally fucked up.
Easy. The left claims to support LGBTQ+.

But they also support Islam...which executes LGBTQ+.

You don't have to accept it. But it's true.

Do you expect a religious leaders to publicly support politicians who force 1st graders to learn how to perform oral sex?

Ask them to do what? Commit to a cult? You've got to be bat shit crazy. Show me someone on the Left who pretends to be religious and excuses and hides from their won subscribed principles? That's what Falwell did, and Trump plays to his tune. That is totally fucked up.
Liberals = Welfare and Public Sex. Your policies are psychotic.
Really? Do you know who are the largest recipients of welfare? Federal Anti-Poverty Programs Primarily Help the GOP's Base You really haven't a clue.

I don't believe this gossip.
Most who live in their alternate universe bubble don't. You aren't looking for the truth. You are looking to ignore it. It's your retreat from reality.

Why are you folk getting so angry ? This is enormously entertaining. The hypocritical priest has been a comedy staple since the dawn of time..

• Love
Reactions: BWK

Liberals = Welfare and Public Sex. Your policies are psychotic.
Really? Do you know who are the largest recipients of welfare? Federal Anti-Poverty Programs Primarily Help the GOP's Base You really haven't a clue.
Do you know who riots in the streets if they don't get welfare?
Do you know who pushes for 1st graders to learn how to perform oral sex? Notice how you don't address this issue, you sick bastard.

The sexual adventures of evangelicals I don't follow or care about bother me about as much as Bill Clinton's various sexual escapades bothered you (or the average democrat lemming....as chances are you'll claim you never were caught up in Bill Clinton's satyr-like life style, whether you were or not).

It's a matter of real unimportance to me in other words.

There's a major difference. Bill Clinton never told other people how to manage their sex lives and relationships...

Falwell is all over that crap, preaching morality, having a university where they throw you out for extra-marital sex.
Again, the "Moral Majority" was always a fraud, to get stupid white people to vote against their own economic interests.

What do Pedo rings have to do with it?
The guy is claiming he had an affair with the wife, is there any proof? He has been trying to get money from them over a business deal.

Nevertheless I could care less. I never once listened to Falwell nor do I care about him. But the leftwing lunatics have to scream about him because he supports President Trump. Funny how every article on this story has to inject President Trump in it, even though he has nothing to do with it.

You mean other than Falwell is one of his biggest supporters?

I mean, yes, I know you all have to turn your back on the poor guy now.

Kind of like trump bending Stormy while married to Melania and she was pregnant? Trump bending a playmate after he knocked up Marla Maples, trump bending the playboy model while married to Melania? Poolboy bending Mrs Falwell, while Jerry watched? That the kind of bending and passively remaining quite you refer to? Or was ther some bending and remaining quite while flying around on Epstein's plane (Epstein did not kill himself, by the way).

Kind of like trump bending Stormy while married to Melania and she was pregnant? Trump bending a playmate after he knocked up Marla Maples, trump bending the playboy model while married to Melania? Poolboy bending Mrs Falwell, while Jerry watched? That the kind of bending and passively remaining quite you refer to? Or was ther some bending and remaining quite while flying around on Epstein's plane (Epstein did not kill himself, by the way).
That Stormy thing really bothers me; she's butt ugly.

The fucking phony money-grubbing Evangelicals are the biggest fakes in America next to Donald Trump.

"He says he had sex with Becki Falwell while Jerry Falwell Jr, head of Liberty University and a staunch supporter of President Trump, looked on.""""

Apparently Evangelicals are even sicker than I thought.

Not Butt ugly, just older and well used.

Easy. The left claims to support LGBTQ+.

But they also support Islam...which executes LGBTQ+.

You don't have to accept it. But it's true.
All you do is show up here to lie. You have no evidence that the Left supports Islam. The problem with you and the Right, is that none of you have any relationship with the truth. You took that straight out of your lying asshole. And why are you such a coward who can't answer the question I asked you?

Not Butt ugly, just older and well used.
I don't know; she looks like a man.
To be honest, Melania is not that hot either.
Marla was hot.

Evangelicals mostly care about hating fags, Muslims and those they feel superior to.

They're mostly about saving "fags" just like a parent warning a child touching a hot stove will cause you a lot of pain and suffering.
Tell us again what a gay person did to you, and why the hate?

This whole "saving" thing is a bunch of baloney. It's just an excuse to worm their way into other people's lives. They want to recruit people into their weird cult.

No one is teaching first-graders to perform oral sex. Anyone who believes this hoax is batshit crazy.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
The fucking phony money-grubbing Evangelicals are the biggest fakes in America next to Donald Trump.

"He says he had sex with Becki Falwell while Jerry Falwell Jr, head of Liberty University and a staunch supporter of President Trump, looked on.""""

Apparently Evangelicals are even sicker than I thought.
It explains why Jerry was such a fanatical Trump supporter. They both partake In the same type of deviancy.

Forum List

Back