🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WHOOO-HOOOO: "Giancarlo Granda says his sexual relationship with the Falwells began when he was 20."

It certainly helps one understand his overlooking the things Trump has done. I still want to know what Pence is hiding.

Oh, yeah, Falwell is just a big a greedy, power-hungry money-mad asshole as Trump. Fucking birds of a feather.
I think Pence is a closet gay boy.

Trump is stupid, but he's not stupid enough to pose for picture like this.

rawImage.jpg

Weinstein has been arrested. No one ignored what he did.
That's not my claim so why pretend I said as much? That's so weak.

You said you were really torqued over the hypocrisy of Jerry Falwell Jr.
and I'm just trying to determine how much his hypocrisy bothers you
(it doesn't much, it seems).
And how much the fact that he was in the outer realm
of Trump acolytes and supporters at one time that, in actuality, is what really chaps your ass!

I would say it easy to see it's very little of the former and much more of the latter.
Just trying to get to the truth of your comments. Sorry about that.

I believed the women who accused Weinstein. I'm sure if you care that much you can find my words.

You are simply trying to deflect. Falwell needs fired by Liberty University.

He "stepped back" after the photo of him and his pregnant assistant surfaced.
All those Jesus kiddies being led by this hypocritical buffon.....tsk.
Their parents should be pissed.

The fucking phony money-grubbing Evangelicals are the biggest fakes in America next to Donald Trump.

"He says he had sex with Becki Falwell while Jerry Falwell Jr, head of Liberty University and a staunch supporter of President Trump, looked on.""""
I'm glad the more spineless of you bigots out there still have one or two approved targets to shit on with relative social impunity. I'd hate for the swinging dicks among you to have all the fun.

Spineless???
That would be these amphibian cretins below.

Swinging dicks?
Unlike you, at least I've got something to swing.

ap_10422602102-e1438141518848.jpg

Did you assume the fetal position when Bubba Clinton cheated on his spouse?

Nope

Diverting and deflecting doesn't work with me.
How much money have you sent to the Falwell's thinking you're being saved from hell, bitch?

But since you did deflect, I guess you thought Trump's pussy-grabbing thing was OK?
And $130K to Stormy was OK, huh stupid hypocrite?

I'm Catholic, no where near an Evangelical.

Now, let's get back to cheating. Did Bubba?

Hint: Think in the Oval Office and a blue dress.....

But hey!!!!!! That's different in left loon land.

By the way.....with Blaine as a name? Rough childhood?
Wong thread...This is a thread on Jerry Falwell...

The fucking phony money-grubbing Evangelicals are the biggest fakes in America next to Donald Trump.

"He says he had sex with Becki Falwell while Jerry Falwell Jr, head of Liberty University and a staunch supporter of President Trump, looked on.""""
I'm glad the more spineless of you bigots out there still have one or two approved targets to shit on with relative social impunity. I'd hate for the swinging dicks among you to have all the fun.

Spineless???

Swinging dicks?

Nope

How much money have you sent to the Falwell's thinking you're being saved from hell, bitch?

But since you did deflect, I guess you thought Trump's pussy-grabbing thing was OK?

Poor Sassy Irish Ass, you've got to dial back to 1998 to make your case.
Talk about obsession, you've got CDS.
From your posts it sounds like you were raised by lesbian nuns.

believed the women who accused Weinstein. I'm sure if you care that much you can find my words.
I don't doubt you thought Weinstein was a monster. Most people did.
But again, that's not the point.

You have no point as it relates to me and my position here.

"Deflect" what?
lol...Didn't I already say Falwell could be hanged on the grounds of Liberty University for all I cared?
You need to up your game, son. I am embarrassed for you.

Me? You agree with me but feel this pressing need to argue the point anyway.

Spineless???

Swinging dicks?

Nope

Wong thread...This is a thread on Jerry Falwell...

Spineless???

Swinging dicks?

Nope

Poor Sassy Irish Ass, you've got to dial back to 1998 to make your case.
Talk about obsession, you've got CDS.
From your posts it sounds like you were raised by lesbian nuns.

"From your posts it sounds like you were raised by lesbian nuns."

So you are bigot as well as being a low IQ Muppet Pro-China Troll Boi. You have a problem with lesbian nuns? Do you also have a problem with nuns with guns?

1598304241554.png

of Trump acolytes and supporters at one time that, in actuality, is what really chaps your ass!

I would say it easy to see it's very little of the former and much more of the latter.

I believed the women who accused Weinstein. I'm sure if you care that much you can find my words.

You LITERALLY need to get laid, you will PROBABLY have to PAY for it because you are a Leftist Loser and a TOTAL MOONBAT but still go and get laid and also go and get a fucking life.

Spineless???

Swinging dicks?

Nope
and it was legally rape--he was in a position of power

And yet you've argued the point until you can't get a thing more out of it.
You should have stopped pages ago. You're like a guy flogging your '63 Volvo to death.
Give it a rest.

Me? You agree with me but feel this pressing need to argue the point anyway.
Yeah, since you keep misrepresenting my point I do. Don't try to pin your fallacies on me.
I agree with your general view yet you keep lying about my well stated position.

Last edited:

Especially if one of their kids had been expelled for even less.

And yet you've argued the point until you can't get a thing more out of it.
You should have stopped pages ago. You're like a guy flogging your '63 Volvo to death.
Give it a rest.

I've simply replied to you.

Yeah, since you keep misrepresenting my point I do. Don't try to pin your fallacies on me.
I agree with your general view yet you keep lying about my well stated position.

You don't have one.

"Embattled Christian-right big Jerry Falwell Jr., 58, detailed his wife’s “indiscretion,” which he described as brief and starting in 2012, in a stunning lengthy statement to the Washington Examiner on Sunday."

Yea I know there are claims that Jerry liked to watch his wife getting smashed by the pool boy but all of this attention on the personal lives of this man and that of conservative christian patriots is unwarranted and an outright attack on religious liberties...

Liberals are always trying to force their immoral habits and traits onto others -- so what if Jerry's wife wanted some new young dick instead of having to pretend to enjoy her husband's flaccidity -- so what if Jerry wanted to see his wife deepthroat the pool boy -- at least she didn't have her legs wrapped around some young black buck....at least these people do have standards....

The very idea that falwell would be associated with the Supreme Being or Jesus makes me want to vomit. The falwells have always been bottom-of-the-barrel scum.

I'm still trying to figure out how calling out Falwell for his indiscretions is an attack on God and Jesus.

Let QAnon put that in their hash pipe and smoke it. LOLOLOLOL
What do Pedo rings have to do with it?
The guy is claiming he had an affair with the wife, is there any proof? He has been trying to get money from them over a business deal.

Nevertheless I could care less. I never once listened to Falwell nor do I care about him. But the leftwing lunatics have to scream about him because he supports President Trump. Funny how every article on this story has to inject President Trump in it, even though he has nothing to do with it.

Pool Boy: Jerry Falwell Jr. ‘Watched’ Me Have Sex With His Wife Talk about taking family values to a whole new level. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: I'm surprised Jerry Falwell Jr. didn't ask Trump to watch his wife have sex with the pool guy too. You know something folks, you just can't make this stuff up. This staunch supporter of Trump took a leave of absence after the allegations of this seven year affair between Falwell's wife and their pool boy, that revealed Jerry liked to watch his wife have sex with another man. It just leaves me with one big question; what do the evangelical christian Right members actually support? Seriously? Because, when I look down and read the list of the ten commandments, this crowd adhere's to none of them. What a joke this cult has made out of millions.

We're seeing with Trump that this was never about "conservative values" or "family values". That was just the window dressing.

Trump is what they've wanted all along. The arrogant nationalist strongman.

There are some honest, sincere, devout Christians who have been badly punked all this time, and you have to feel sorry for them.

Pool Boy: Jerry Falwell Jr. ‘Watched’ Me Have Sex With His Wife Talk about taking family values to a whole new level. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: I'm surprised Jerry Falwell Jr. didn't ask Trump to watch his wife have sex with the pool guy too. You know something folks, you just can't make this stuff up. This staunch supporter of Trump took a leave of absence after the allegations of this seven year affair between Falwell's wife and their pool boy, that revealed Jerry liked to watch his wife have sex with another man. It just leaves me with one big question; what do the evangelical christian Right members actually support? Seriously? Because, when I look down and read the list of the ten commandments, this crowd adhere's to none of them. What a joke this cult has made out of millions.
Evangelicals mostly care about hating fags, Muslims and those they feel superior to.

Trump and Falwell fit right in

Forum List

Back