🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WHOOO-HOOOO: "Giancarlo Granda says his sexual relationship with the Falwells began when he was 20."

The fucking phony money-grubbing Evangelicals are the biggest fakes in America next to Donald Trump.

"He says he had sex with Becki Falwell while Jerry Falwell Jr, head of Liberty University and a staunch supporter of President Trump, looked on.""""
I'm glad the more spineless of you bigots out there still have one or two approved targets to shit on with relative social impunity. I'd hate for the swinging dicks among you to have all the fun.
Jerry Falwell Jr. says his wife had an affair with the Florida 'pool boy,' claims they were being blackmailed

Suspended Liberty University leader Jerry Falwell Jr. confirmed to Washington Examiner columnist Paul Bedard late Sunday that his wife, Becki Falwell, had an affair with a young man they befriended and went into business with in Florida eight years ago. In a long statement, Falwell said he and his wife "forgave each other" — he suggested he had also "important smaller things" to atone for, quoting a Bible verse about visual adultery — and had decided to come forward because his wife's former lover had been extorting them for "huge amounts of monies" to stay quiet. "I'm just tired of it," Falwell told Bedard.

The fucking phony money-grubbing Evangelicals are the biggest fakes in America next to Donald Trump.

"He says he had sex with Becki Falwell while Jerry Falwell Jr, head of Liberty University and a staunch supporter of President Trump, looked on.""""
I'm glad the more spineless of you bigots out there still have one or two approved targets to shit on with relative social impunity. I'd hate for the swinging dicks among you to have all the fun.

Spineless???
That would be these amphibian cretins below.

Swinging dicks?
Unlike you, at least I've got something to swing.

ap_10422602102-e1438141518848.jpg

Did you assume the fetal position when Bubba Clinton cheated on his spouse?

Nope

Diverting and deflecting doesn't work with me.
How much money have you sent to the Falwell's thinking you're being saved from hell, bitch?

But since you did deflect, I guess you thought Trump's pussy-grabbing thing was OK?
And $130K to Stormy was OK, huh stupid hypocrite?

I'm Catholic, no where near an Evangelical.

Now, let's get back to cheating. Did Bubba?

Hint: Think in the Oval Office and a blue dress.....

But hey!!!!!! That's different in left loon land.

By the way.....with Blaine as a name? Rough childhood?
Wong thread...This is a thread on Jerry Falwell...

Hypocrisy and immorality by this country's leading religious leaders who wield political power doesn't bother you.
The sexual adventures of evangelicals I don't follow or care about bother me about as much as Bill Clinton's various sexual escapades bothered you (or the average democrat lemming....as chances are you'll claim you never were caught up in Bill Clinton's satyr-like life style, whether you were or not).

It's a matter of real unimportance to me in other words.

You're not bored, you're fucking brain dead.
And you are desperate and irrelevant. You should do something about your sick obsession with
the Falwells. But if you can't kick your perverted interests...well, who gives a crap, really?
This is today and Clinton was over twenty years ago. We know you are only judgemental if they are democrats..

And?

I guess you're so fucking stupid you don't know who Jerry Jr. is.
Move along to something easier for you to grasp.

Creepy.

And?
Jerry is a good paying cuckold in the Christian tradition...I do believe we see those that claim to be the holiest being the biggest sinners. but you know how it is, Hey look there's a gay couple", type of vindictive 'tudes...

How is any of this relevant? Feeling bored today?

Hypocrisy and immorality by this country's leading religious leaders who wield political power doesn't bother you.
You're not bored, you're fucking brain dead.

Why is this news? I don't hold religious leaders that high. Democrats have religious leaders that had affairs, not really big news to me. If you want to hold them to a higher standard, have at it.

And?

I guess you're so fucking stupid you don't know who Jerry Jr. is.
Move along to something easier for you to grasp.

Creepy.

Was MLK creepy? JFK? I really don't get that upset anymore. Pretty common. For you to think it is creepy is pretty funny with all the people you defend.

This is today and Clinton was over twenty years ago. We know you are only judgemental if they are democrats..
Thanks for the news flash about Bill Clinton's excellent perverted adventures.

There are many good reasons to be more concerned about that the hijinks of the president of the United States of America rather than some obscure evangelical figure not one person out of 100 could point out
in a police line up, most likely.

See if you can think of at least one or two reasons why what the president does is more important than
what Jerry Falwell Jr. and his wife do.
I'll bet even someone of your very limited intellectual abilities could do it, given unlimited time to
wrack your brains.

You need to get a life.

Thanks for the news flash about Bill Clinton's excellent perverted adventures.

There are many good reasons to be more concerned about that the hijinks of the president of the United States of America rather than some obscure evangelical figure not one person out of 100 could point out
in a police line up, most likely.

See if you can think of at least one or two reasons why what the president does is more important than
Jerry Falwell Jr.
I'll bet even someone of your very limited intellectual abilities could do it.
Clinton is no longer the president and has not been for over twenty years. If you want to blab about Clinton start yer own thread and stop trashing this one with yer whataboutism or be reported to stop your interpretation of being off topic.
Jerry jr ruined his career over letting his penis do his thinking for him, what a shame for such a pious man.

"Embattled Christian-right big Jerry Falwell Jr., 58, detailed his wife’s “indiscretion,” which he described as brief and starting in 2012, in a stunning lengthy statement to the Washington Examiner on Sunday."

Yea I know there are claims that Jerry liked to watch his wife getting smashed by the pool boy but all of this attention on the personal lives of this man and that of conservative christian patriots is unwarranted and an outright attack on religious liberties...

Liberals are always trying to force their immoral habits and traits onto others -- so what if Jerry's wife wanted some new young dick instead of having to pretend to enjoy her husband's flaccidity -- so what if Jerry wanted to see his wife deepthroat the pool boy -- at least she didn't have her legs wrapped around some young black buck....at least these people do have standards....

Last edited:

This post is an attack on Jesus -- you should be ashamed of yourself

"Embattled Christian-right big Jerry Falwell Jr., 58, detailed his wife’s “indiscretion,” which he described as brief and starting in 2012, in a stunning lengthy statement to the Washington Examiner on Sunday."

Yea I know there are claims that Jerry liked to watch his wife getting smashed by the pool boy but all of this attention on the personal lives of this man is unwarranted and an outright attack on religious liberties...

Liberals are always trying to force their immoral habits and traits onto others -- so what if Jerry's wife wanted some new young dick instead of having to pretend to enjoy her husband's flaccidity -- so what if Jerry wanted to see his wife deepthroat the pool boy -- at least she didn't have her legs wrapped around some young black buck....at least these people do have standards....

No, they had a great responsibility to the people they ministered too, this is unacceptable behavior in the eyes of God.

Yea I know there are claims that Jerry liked to watch his wife getting smashed by the pool boy but all of this attention on the personal lives of this man is unwarranted and an outright attack on religious liberties...

Falwell gets caught with his britches not only down but playing cuckold and loaning out his wife and all you can say is , it's the liberals?

No, they had a great responsibility to the people they ministered too, this is unacceptable behavior in the eyes of God.
the people they ministered to are also sinners -- and they probably cheated too -- now Jerry can teach them forgiveness and redemption from a more personal point of view...

And if interested, he can also see if anyone wants to fuk his wife

the people they ministered to are also sinners -- and they probably cheated too -- now Jerry can teach them forgiveness and redemption from a more personal point of view...

And if interested, he can also see if anyone wants to fuk his wife
That should work well on his stairway to Heaven.

Falwell gets caught with his britches not only down but playing cuckold and loaning out his wife and all you can say is , it's the liberals?
and thats the best you have? lol

Forum List

Back