🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WHOOO-HOOOO: "Giancarlo Granda says his sexual relationship with the Falwells began when he was 20."

"Embattled Christian-right big Jerry Falwell Jr., 58, detailed his wife’s “indiscretion,” which he described as brief and starting in 2012, in a stunning lengthy statement to the Washington Examiner on Sunday."

Yea I know there are claims that Jerry liked to watch his wife getting smashed by the pool boy but all of this attention on the personal lives of this man is unwarranted and an outright attack on religious liberties...

Liberals are always trying to force their immoral habits and traits onto others -- so what if Jerry's wife wanted some new young dick instead of having to pretend to enjoy her husband's flaccidity -- so what if Jerry wanted to see his wife deepthroat the pool boy -- at least she didn't have her legs wrapped around some young black buck....at least these people do have standards....

No, they had a great responsibility to the people they ministered too, this is unacceptable behavior in the eyes of God.
..nothing wrong with it.....

Acording to God there is , sorry. No real Christian condones homosexuality either.
there is no god

Of course not, just ask you.

if there is nothing wrong with gayness, there is nothing wrong with this
that should be Falwell's next sermon this Sunday..

Awesome!

Except he will have to pretend that he never said that anything was wrong with homosexuality and adultery.....but I am sure there is a verse in that Bible somewhere that they can misconstrue to make it ok....

#WWJD
nothing wrong with that--hate the sin, love the sinner
but we should at least pass laws that discriminate against those sinners -- or else how can I fully practice my religious liberties??

I feel like adulterers have it too easy in God's country...we need to crack down on them like we need to crack down on the homos

"Embattled Christian-right big Jerry Falwell Jr., 58, detailed his wife’s “indiscretion,” which he described as brief and starting in 2012, in a stunning lengthy statement to the Washington Examiner on Sunday."

Yea I know there are claims that Jerry liked to watch his wife getting smashed by the pool boy but all of this attention on the personal lives of this man and that of conservative christian patriots is unwarranted and an outright attack on religious liberties...

Liberals are always trying to force their immoral habits and traits onto others -- so what if Jerry's wife wanted some new young dick instead of having to pretend to enjoy her husband's flaccidity -- so what if Jerry wanted to see his wife deepthroat the pool boy -- at least she didn't have her legs wrapped around some young black buck....at least these people do have standards....
You left out the key word in your title: opportunity.
Lefties look for excuses and opportunities to trash Christianity.

if there is nothing wrong with gayness, there is nothing wrong with this
that should be Falwell's next sermon this Sunday..

Awesome!

Except he will have to pretend that he never said that anything was wrong with homosexuality and adultery.....but I am sure there is a verse in that Bible somewhere that they can misconstrue to make it ok....

#WWJD
nothing wrong with that--hate the sin, love the sinner
but we should at least pass laws that discriminate against those sinners -- or else how can I fully practice my religious liberties??

I feel like adulterers have it too easy in God's country...we need to crack down on them like we need to crack down on the homos
let everyone feel free and live free
every good gift is from above

Yea I know there are claims that Jerry liked to watch his wife getting smashed by the pool boy but all of this attention on the personal lives of this man and that of conservative christian patriots is unwarranted and an outright attack on religious liberties...

That is because they hate Jesus and God stuff, obviously....

At least when Trump and others cheat on their wives -- they remind us that to ignore it because they hate the same people we hate...

He's been addressed. This is about Falwell so no, there is no reason to bring up Weinstein.
There is if hypocrisy is the only trigger here for you.
In the greater scheme of things the hypocrisy of Weinstein was so much greater and more damaging.
But I understand Falwell can be tied to Trump but Weinstein cannot. So from your prospective I see
where your partisan interests lie.

But just let it be known I see why this particular hypocrisy bothers you.

Was bringing down James Bakker over his hypocrisy about bring down Trump also?

You are arguing we have to give Falwell a pass because of his association with Trump. Not going to happen. Falwell hurt many people by his actions as president of Liberty University and the crows have come home to roost. Maybe Trump needs to pick better friends.
Listen cupcake! I am NOT claiming Jerry Falwell Jr. should get a pass of any sort!

It sounds like his wife had the affair so I'm not exactly sure how this is Falwell Jr.'s
responsibility but maybe he knew and did nothing to curb his wife's nasty indulgences.

In any case the whole matter doesn't interest me alt all. Go hang him in the Liberty University
quad for all I care if that's what you require. I have said nothing that exonerates Falwell Jr.!

I hope you are paying attention for once.

Last edited:

You write about this and basically say it is OK in the eyes of the Lord, since the pool boy wasn't black and you blame liberals for an attack on God and Jesus? :smoke: :blowpop::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
:nono: Someone want to extend you their thanks ->:dev3:
I assumed there was an ironic element to his comments. I hope, anyway. LOL

He's been addressed. This is about Falwell so no, there is no reason to bring up Weinstein.
There is if hypocrisy is the only trigger here for you.
In the greater scheme of things the hypocrisy of Weinstein was so much greater and more damaging.
But I understand Falwell can be tied to Trump but Weinstein cannot. So from your prospective I see
where your partisan interests lie.

Weinstein has been arrested. No one ignored what he did.

Listen cupcake! I am NOT claiming Jerry Falwell Jr. should get a pass of any sort!

It sounds like his wife had the affair so I'm not exactly sure how this is Falwell Jr.'s
responsibility but maybe he knew and did nothing to curb his wife's nasty indulgences.

In any case the whole matter doesn't interest me alt all. Go hang him in the Liberty University
quad for all I care if that's what you require. I have said nothing that exonerates Falwell Jr.!

I hope you are paying attention for once.

You haven't been reading what happened. If this interests you none, bug out of it.

You write about this and basically say it is OK in the eyes of the Lord, since the pool boy wasn't black and you blame liberals for an attack on God and Jesus? :smoke: :blowpop::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
:nono: Someone want to extend you their thanks ->:dev3:
I assumed there was an ironic element to his comments. I hope, anyway. LOL
You could be right. The more he wrote and responded, seemed to favor it.

That is because they hate Jesus and God stuff, obviously....

At least when Trump and others cheat on their wives -- they remind us that to ignore it because they hate the same people we hate...
Pointing to a bad thing doesn’t excuse another bad thing.

That's not my claim so why pretend I said as much? That's so weak.

You said you were really torqued over the hypocrisy of Jerry Falwell Jr.
and I'm just trying to determine how much his hypocrisy bothers you
(it doesn't much, it seems).
And how much the fact that he was in the outer realm
of Trump acolytes and supporters at one time that, in actuality, is what really chaps your ass!

I would say it easy to see it's very little of the former and much more of the latter.
Just trying to get to the truth of your comments. Sorry about that.

You haven't been reading what happened. If this interests you none, bug out of it.
Yes. I will "bug out" when I determine it's time to go.
The longer you gnats and lightweights try to take me up on this the more I will stay.

That's not my claim so why pretend I said as much? That's so weak.

You said you were really torqued over the hypocrisy of Jerry Falwell Jr.
and I'm just trying to determine how much his hypocrisy bothers you
(it doesn't much, it seems).
And how much the fact that he was in the outer realm
of Trump acolytes and supporters at one time that, in actuality, is what really chaps your ass!

I would say it easy to see it's very little of the former and much more of the latter.
Just trying to get to the truth of your comments. Sorry about that.

I believed the women who accused Weinstein. I'm sure if you care that much you can find my words.

You are simply trying to deflect. Falwell needs fired by Liberty University.

He's a towering example of right wing Christian hypocrisy. His followers will totally forgive him of course.
Not only will they forgive him, many of them will probably emulate him.
I grew up in a southern baptist/pentecostal family. To churchy religious types adultery is the ultimate kink. They screw each other's spouses more than anyone would believe.

believed the women who accused Weinstein. I'm sure if you care that much you can find my words.
I don't doubt you thought Weinstein was a monster. Most people did.
But again, that's not the point.

You are simply trying to deflect. Falwell needs fired by Liberty University.
"Deflect" what?
lol...Didn't I already say Falwell could be hanged on the grounds of Liberty University for all I cared?
You need to up your game, son. I am embarrassed for you.

If prayer worked, this would have never become public.

Incorrect

Luke 8:17
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Forum List

Back