🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WHOOO-HOOOO: "Giancarlo Granda says his sexual relationship with the Falwells began when he was 20."

"Embattled Christian-right big Jerry Falwell Jr., 58, detailed his wife’s “indiscretion,” which he described as brief and starting in 2012, in a stunning lengthy statement to the Washington Examiner on Sunday."

Yea I know there are claims that Jerry liked to watch his wife getting smashed by the pool boy but all of this attention on the personal lives of this man is unwarranted and an outright attack on religious liberties...

Liberals are always trying to force their immoral habits and traits onto others -- so what if Jerry's wife wanted some new young dick instead of having to pretend to enjoy her husband's flaccidity -- so what if Jerry wanted to see his wife deepthroat the pool boy -- at least she didn't have her legs wrapped around some young black buck....at least these people do have standards....

No, they had a great responsibility to the people they ministered too, this is unacceptable behavior in the eyes of God.
the people they ministered to are also sinners -- and they probably cheated too -- now Jerry can teach them forgiveness and redemption from a more personal point of view...

And if interested, he can also see if anyone wants to fuk his wife
That should work well on his stairway to Heaven.

Oh!
I loved that song.

"Embattled Christian-right big Jerry Falwell Jr., 58, detailed his wife’s “indiscretion,” which he described as brief and starting in 2012, in a stunning lengthy statement to the Washington Examiner on Sunday."

Yea I know there are claims that Jerry liked to watch his wife getting smashed by the pool boy but all of this attention on the personal lives of this man is unwarranted and an outright attack on religious liberties...

Liberals are always trying to force their immoral habits and traits onto others -- so what if Jerry's wife wanted some new young dick instead of having to pretend to enjoy her husband's flaccidity -- so what if Jerry wanted to see his wife deepthroat the pool boy -- at least she didn't have her legs wrapped around some young black buck....at least these people do have standards....

No, they had a great responsibility to the people they ministered too, this is unacceptable behavior in the eyes of God.
the people they ministered to are also sinners -- and they probably cheated too -- now Jerry can teach them forgiveness and redemption from a more personal point of view...

And if interested, he can also see if anyone wants to fuk his wife

Sorry, not accoding to God. First they need to be removed, then they need to be restored and MAYBE in a few years thay can minister again.

Ouch...
Galatians 5:19-21

Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

..nothing wrong with it.....

Clinton is no longer the president and has not been for over twenty years. If you want to blab about Clinton start yer own thread and stop trashing this one with yer whataboutism or be reported to stop your interpretation of being off topic.
Jerry jr ruined his career over letting his penis do his thinking for him, what a shame for such a pious man.
Actually my comments about comparing the sexual hijinks of Bill Clinton to Jerry Falwell Jr. were exactly on
topic for all the reasons I already posted although I'm sure they all were far over your head.
But then, what isn't?

Feel free to report my post if you think it will do you any good.

I feel very confident that pointing out
how this post on Jerry Falwell Jr. was intended as a way to smear Donald Trump by implication and
guilt by association by a rabidly partisan kook is very hypocritical considering how the left
use to howl about criticisms of the mess Bill "Satyr" Clinton got into, and is still up to with a certain
recently dead associate.

And how pointing out the selective "outrage" (if there was any outrage at all, which is doubtful) was all
selective, dishonest and hypocritical considering how partisan leftists defended their man, Bill "Satyr" Clinton on the grounds that his sexual adventures were his business and no one else's (which wasn't exactly true but I'm not interested in that argument).

Either trying to shame someone for sexual mistakes is proper or not.
If it isn't, as Clinton defenders used to claim, then why pick on a relative nobody like Falwell Jr.?
If it is, why the crying and mewling over the Clinton comparisons?
Pick a set of morals and try to act like you believe and follow them. Give it a try.
Charges of whataboutisms are ignorant and inappropriate.

The point is someone throwing stones should move out of their glass house. And people not bright
enough to realize that should just shut up and go about their business, if possible.

Last edited:

Acording to God there is , sorry. No real Christian condones homosexuality either.

The fucking phony money-grubbing Evangelicals are the biggest fakes in America next to Donald Trump.

"He says he had sex with Becki Falwell while Jerry Falwell Jr, head of Liberty University and a staunch supporter of President Trump, looked on.""""
This post is an attack on Jesus -- you should be ashamed of yourself
8e1885434d8930f8772326e17ba77b30.jpg

if there is nothing wrong with gayness, there is nothing wrong with this
that should be Falwell's next sermon this Sunday..

Awesome!

Except he will have to pretend that he never said that anything was wrong with homosexuality and adultery.....but I am sure there is a verse in that Bible somewhere that they can misconstrue to make it ok....

#WWJD

Hypocrisy and immorality by this country's leading religious leaders who wield political power doesn't bother you.
The sexual adventures of evangelicals I don't follow or care about bother me about as much as Bill Clinton's various sexual escapades bothered you (or the average democrat lemming....as chances are you'll claim you never were caught up in Bill Clinton's satyr-like life style, whether you were or not).

It's a matter of real unimportance to me in other words.

You're not bored, you're fucking brain dead.
And you are desperate and irrelevant. You should do something about your sick obsession with
the Falwells. But if you can't kick your perverted interests...well, who gives a crap, really?

Falwell is important because he would kick people out of Liberty University for less. Falwell is important because of his crass hypocrisy.

Post in thread 'Liberal Media's Attack On Jerry Falwell Jr. Is An Attack On God & Jesus' by Biff_Poindexter has been reported by Papageorgio. Reason given:
duplicate thread

Content being reported:

Yea I know there are claims that Jerry liked to watch his wife getting smashed by the pool boy but all of this attention on the personal lives of this man and that of conservative christian patriots is unwarranted and an outright attack on religious liberties...

Falwell is important because he would kick people out of Liberty University for less. Falwell is important because of his crass hypocrisy.
If identifying hypocrisy is "important" surely there are bigger hypocrites one could name who have done much more damage than Falwell Jr.? How about Harvey Weinstein, for just one example?

Outside of Liberty University who cares about Falwell Jr.?
This is just a very lame and transparent attempt to tie Falwell Jr. to Trump, like tying a tin can to a cat's tail.

It was done by the troll's troll and it really doesn't merit any attention other than to point out how
ridiculous and lame it is.

Wait a sec....I thought that liberoidals were all in favor of prevert sex among consenting adults.

What happened?

If identifying hypocrisy is "important" surely there are bigger hypocrites one could name who have done much more damage than Falwell Jr.? How about Harvey Weinstein, for just one example?

He's been addressed. This is about Falwell so no, there is no reason to bring up Weinstein.

Outside of Liberty University who cares about Falwell Jr.?
This is just a very lame and transparent attempt to tie Falwell Jr. to Trump, like tying a tin can to a cat's tail.

It was done by the troll's troll and it really doesn't merit any attention other than to point out how
ridiculous and lame it is.

Was bringing down James Bakker over his hypocrisy about bring down Trump also?

You are arguing we have to give Falwell a pass because of his association with Trump. Not going to happen. Falwell hurt many people by his actions as president of Liberty University and the crows have come home to roost. Maybe Trump needs to pick better friends.

Yea I know there are claims that Jerry liked to watch his wife getting smashed by the pool boy but all of this attention on the personal lives of this man and that of conservative christian patriots is unwarranted and an outright attack on religious liberties...

You write about this and basically say it is OK in the eyes of the Lord, since the pool boy wasn't black and you blame liberals for an attack on God and Jesus? :smoke: :blowpop::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
:nono: Someone want to extend you their thanks ->:dev3:

if there is nothing wrong with gayness, there is nothing wrong with this
that should be Falwell's next sermon this Sunday..

Awesome!

Except he will have to pretend that he never said that anything was wrong with homosexuality and adultery.....but I am sure there is a verse in that Bible somewhere that they can misconstrue to make it ok....

#WWJD
nothing wrong with that--hate the sin, love the sinner

Acording to God there is , sorry. No real Christian condones homosexuality either.
there is no god

Forum List

Back