🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WHOOO-HOOOO: "Giancarlo Granda says his sexual relationship with the Falwells began when he was 20."

Pool Boy: Jerry Falwell Jr. ‘Watched’ Me Have Sex With His Wife Talk about taking family values to a whole new level. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: I'm surprised Jerry Falwell Jr. didn't ask Trump to watch his wife have sex with the pool guy too. You know something folks, you just can't make this stuff up. This staunch supporter of Trump took a leave of absence after the allegations of this seven year affair between Falwell's wife and their pool boy, that revealed Jerry liked to watch his wife have sex with another man. It just leaves me with one big question; what do the evangelical christian Right members actually support? Seriously? Because, when I look down and read the list of the ten commandments, this crowd adhere's to none of them. What a joke this cult has made out of millions.
Evangelicals mostly care about hating fags, Muslims and those they feel superior to.

Trump and Falwell fit right in
Yep! They have nothing to do with christian values. Literally nothing. Ghandi said it best; Gandhi Doesn't Like Us We shouldn't stop using Ghandis quote because it is so true. These folks are full blown hypocrites. Fraudsters! Con artists! A full blown cult. These are sick people.

We're seeing with Trump that this was never about "conservative values" or "family values". That was just the window dressing.

Trump is what they've wanted all along. The arrogant nationalist strongman.

There are some honest, sincere, devout Christians who have been badly punked all this time, and you have to feel sorry for them.
I actually don't. Anyone who calls him or herself a christian while supporting a guy who stole millions of dollars that was supposed to go to children with cancer, and support these kinds of monsters, has a true relationship with the devil, and certainly not with Christ.

TV evangelists have a long history of corruption and perversion. Don't broad brush true Christians with these hucksters.
If you are a real christian and a Trump supporter, you have nothing in common with Christ.

atheist bend passively.jpg

Pool Boy: Jerry Falwell Jr. ‘Watched’ Me Have Sex With His Wife Talk about taking family values to a whole new level. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: I'm surprised Jerry Falwell Jr. didn't ask Trump to watch his wife have sex with the pool guy too. You know something folks, you just can't make this stuff up. This staunch supporter of Trump took a leave of absence after the allegations of this seven year affair between Falwell's wife and their pool boy, that revealed Jerry liked to watch his wife have sex with another man. It just leaves me with one big question; what do the evangelical christian Right members actually support? Seriously? Because, when I look down and read the list of the ten commandments, this crowd adhere's to none of them. What a joke this cult has made out of millions.
Do you expect a religious leaders to publicly support politicians who force 1st graders to learn how to perform oral sex?

Do you expect a religious leaders to publicly support politicians who force 1st graders to learn how to perform oral sex?
Oh, they don't expect themselves to live up to their own demands.

And they hate it when you ask them to.

The only standards Liberals have is the right to agree with whatever they spit in your face and then experience a mutual orgasm.

TV evangelists have a long history of corruption and perversion. Don't broad brush true Christians with these hucksters.
If you are a real christian and a Trump supporter, you have nothing in common with Christ.
And since idiots like you support Clinton, you’re already going to hell. Desperate to hook anything to Trump. And failing.
Are non-arguments all you have? You seriously can't be this stupid. If you are criticizing Clinton for his affair with Monica, great. But what happened to your honesty and self respect for Falwell and Trumps support of him? You shit in one hand and that's bad, but pissing in the other is okay. Right? What a fucking hypocrite.

The far right evangelical christian movement has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus and his teachings. It's a scam that targets people with emotional problems.

I had to cover the oral argument at the Supreme Court when daddy falwell sued larry flint, so I ended up in a very large room with both of them. It was difficult to figure out who was worse. I picked falwell because flint at least didn't lie about what he was. I wrote my article and then went home and took a really long, really hot shower.

And since idiots like you support Clinton, you’re already going to hell. Desperate to hook anything to Trump. And failing.
Are non-arguments all you have? You seriously can't be this stupid. If you are criticizing Clinton for his affair with Monica, great. But what happened to your honesty and self respect for Falwell and Trumps support of him? You shit in one hand and that's bad, but pissing in the other is okay. Right? What a fucking hypocrite.
WHere did I say I support Falwell you ignorant fuck? I support Trump and couldn’t care less about Falwell. He has nothing to do with Trump’s policies. Another epic failure. You should be used to them by now.

Evangelicals mostly care about hating fags, Muslims and those they feel superior to.

They're mostly about saving "fags" just like a parent warning a child touching a hot stove will cause you a lot of pain and suffering.

The fucking phony money-grubbing Evangelicals are the biggest fakes in America next to Donald Trump.

"He says he had sex with Becki Falwell while Jerry Falwell Jr, head of Liberty University and a staunch supporter of President Trump, looked on.""""

You mean he was a "Cuck"?

Yes they do

Ask them to do what? Commit to a cult? You've got to be bat shit crazy. Show me someone on the Left who pretends to be religious and excuses and hides from their won subscribed principles? That's what Falwell did, and Trump plays to his tune. That is totally fucked up.

Ask them to do what? Commit to a cult? You've got to be bat shit crazy. Show me someone on the Left who pretends to be religious and excuses and hides from their won subscribed principles? That's what Falwell did, and Trump plays to his tune. That is totally fucked up.
Liberals = Welfare and Public Sex. Your policies are psychotic.

They're mostly about saving "fags" just like a parent warning a child touching a hot stove will cause you a lot of pain and suffering.
Saving them from what? What do you know about gays? Not a fucking thing. Do you know anything about Biology? Hell no. You're a miserable hateful soul who spits in the eye of true Christianity.

Forum List

Back