🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WHOOO-HOOOO: "Giancarlo Granda says his sexual relationship with the Falwells began when he was 20."

This scandal is based only on the word of an alleged extortionist.

Let’s focus on fact-based scandals, like this one:

The fucking phony money-grubbing Evangelicals are the biggest fakes in America next to Donald Trump.

"He says he had sex with Becki Falwell while Jerry Falwell Jr, head of Liberty University and a staunch supporter of President Trump, looked on.""""

Apparently Evangelicals are even sicker than I thought.
It explains why Jerry was such a fanatical Trump supporter. They both partake In the same type of deviancy.

Yep, they are both perverts. Hypocritical perverts.
We can brandish terms all we want. And this happens at times with religious pastors. But it is Progs that spread more diseases in a night then people of faith do in a year. That's the real issue. The taxpayer is on the hook for it all. And it is expensive. Real expensive.

TV evangelists have a long history of corruption and perversion. Don't broad brush true Christians with these hucksters.
I feel sorry for the real christians.

As a practising Christian I always love HATERS of Christianity and Athiests telling ME WHAT a Christian is :rolleyes-41:
Because they know all about it and read the Bible, amirite?

WTF do Athiests for example KNOW about Christians and Christianity? Yet they have a thing with lecturing US about what a Christian is supposed to be and what Christianity is supposed to be. HINT: Christians are NOT supposed to be Hippies. HINT: Christians are HUMAN and have HUMAN FLAWS and do give in to temptation sometimes, but as long as we realise we have Sinned and REPENT our Sins then Our Lord is forgiving of our transgressions.
Eww, dirty hippies. :puke3:

I have some kind of deep down thing against dirty hippies, and I cannot remember why.
I mean, I had this friend, great dude, he was kind of a dirty hippie, but very practical and handy. He came back from Vietnam with a habit..he wasn't all that dirty. It's something from either before or after that that makes me revulse. It doesn't involve him.

Nothing wrong with being kinky, as long as you are not hurting someone there is nothing wrong with being kinky.
Sometimes they like to be hurt

Well if it's S&M and it's by mutual consent then THAT is okay also. There is nothing wrong with that or Bondage or Domination or BDSM, as long as it's MUTUALLY CONSENTING ADULTS there is nothing wrong with it. Never been into S&M but I have always been into Bondage and Domination (ME doing the Dominating of course) and by MUTUAL CONSENT, I do also have a large collection of riding crops with leather tips and many made from Moroccan leather. I HAVE posted about this several times over the years at this forum.

Pool Boy: Jerry Falwell Jr. ‘Watched’ Me Have Sex With His Wife Talk about taking family values to a whole new level. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: I'm surprised Jerry Falwell Jr. didn't ask Trump to watch his wife have sex with the pool guy too. You know something folks, you just can't make this stuff up. This staunch supporter of Trump took a leave of absence after the allegations of this seven year affair between Falwell's wife and their pool boy, that revealed Jerry liked to watch his wife have sex with another man. It just leaves me with one big question; what do the evangelical christian Right members actually support? Seriously? Because, when I look down and read the list of the ten commandments, this crowd adhere's to none of them. What a joke this cult has made out of millions.
Do you expect a religious leaders to publicly support politicians who force 1st graders to learn how to perform oral sex?
Of course not. Why are you pretending that's something real?
I do not approve of mass appeal religious leaders.
I do not expect a religious leader to back a politician their audience disapproves of.

I do not approve now of ANY Organised Religion in general, they ALL are run by Hypocrites. I retain my deep Faith and I can pray ANYWHERE and at ANY TIME, I do not need a Church to pray in or to worship in. I consider ALL Organised Religion to be Quasi-Demonic, eg. as a Roman Catholic I am DISGUSTED at the comments and actions of The Anti-Pope Francis who to me is literally my number ONE candidate for The False Prophet that was forewarned all those Centuries ago. IF ANYONE wants the EPITOME of someone who is Anti-Christian then just read the comments and look at the actions of Francis, he is the OPPOSITE of Christianity, he is a Heretic and he WILL burn in Hell for his Heresy.
Francis is insane.

Incredible you have tolerated him for SO long in this thread.
I'm a tolerant sort as long as you have something of even very mild interest for me to deal with
even if it's only to make these clowns look foolish.

When you stop even trying and just blatantly lie I'm out. Pee Knob will find out it's still a community
of sorts and bad faith efforts turn people off. He is the loser at the end of it all.

Pool Boy: Jerry Falwell Jr. ‘Watched’ Me Have Sex With His Wife Talk about taking family values to a whole new level. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: I'm surprised Jerry Falwell Jr. didn't ask Trump to watch his wife have sex with the pool guy too. You know something folks, you just can't make this stuff up. This staunch supporter of Trump took a leave of absence after the allegations of this seven year affair between Falwell's wife and their pool boy, that revealed Jerry liked to watch his wife have sex with another man. It just leaves me with one big question; what do the evangelical christian Right members actually support? Seriously? Because, when I look down and read the list of the ten commandments, this crowd adhere's to none of them. What a joke this cult has made out of millions.
Do you expect a religious leaders to publicly support politicians who force 1st graders to learn how to perform oral sex?
Of course not. Why are you pretending that's something real?
I do not approve of mass appeal religious leaders.
I do not expect a religious leader to back a politician their audience disapproves of.

I do not approve now of ANY Organised Religion in general, they ALL are run by Hypocrites. I retain my deep Faith and I can pray ANYWHERE and at ANY TIME, I do not need a Church to pray in or to worship in. I consider ALL Organised Religion to be Quasi-Demonic, eg. as a Roman Catholic I am DISGUSTED at the comments and actions of The Anti-Pope Francis who to me is literally my number ONE candidate for The False Prophet that was forewarned all those Centuries ago. IF ANYONE wants the EPITOME of someone who is Anti-Christian then just read the comments and look at the actions of Francis, he is the OPPOSITE of Christianity, he is a Heretic and he WILL burn in Hell for his Heresy.
Francis is insane.

Yes and he's also evil.

TV evangelists have a long history of corruption and perversion. Don't broad brush true Christians with these hucksters.

As a practising Christian I always love HATERS of Christianity and Athiests telling ME WHAT a Christian is :rolleyes-41:

WTF do Athiests for example KNOW about Christians and Christianity? Yet they have a thing with lecturing US about what a Christian is supposed to be and what Christianity is supposed to be. HINT: Christians are NOT supposed to be Hippies. HINT: Christians are HUMAN and have HUMAN FLAWS and do give in to temptation sometimes, but as long as we realise we have Sinned and REPENT our Sins then Our Lord is forgiving of our transgressions.
Atheists and those who do not support organized religion, know one thing that is inarguable. Evangelical Right wing Christians are proven hypocrites and have shown the the Ten Commandments is nothing more than a scribe or piece of paper that can be waded into a paper airplane. They take a big dump on it every day.

If it's true it's weird and kind of disgusting but so what? There are allegations of the Clinton's flying to Epstein's freaking sex island to engage in God knows what with sex slaves. Does that matter?

Nothing wrong with being kinky, as long as you are not hurting someone there is nothing wrong with being kinky.
Sometimes they like to be hurt

Well if it's S&M and it's by mutual consent then THAT is okay also. There is nothing wrong with that or Bondage or Domination or BDSM, as long as it's MUTUALLY CONSENTING ADULTS there is nothing wrong with it. Never been into S&M but I have always been into Bondage and Domination (ME doing the Dominating of course) and by MUTUAL CONSENT, I do also have a large collection of riding crops with leather tips and many made from Moroccan leather. I HAVE posted about this several times over the years at this forum.
This is one of those truly special times where I'm glad my wife has absolutely zero interest in looking over my shoulder at the screen.

If it's true it's weird and kind of disgusting but so what? There are allegations of the Clinton's flying to Epstein's freaking sex island to engage in God knows what with sex slaves. Does that matter?

The "so what" is that he kicked people out of Liberty University for less.

Atheists and those who do not support organized religion, know one thing that is inarguable. Evangelical Right wing Christians are proven hypocrites and have shown the the Ten Commandments is nothing more than a scribe or piece of paper that can be waded into a paper airplane. They take a big dump on it every day.
Do you personally know any Conservative Christians? I know lots of them many are relatives of mine. They are wonderful people.

Yes and he's also evil.
Yeah. Agreed. He's just a twisted little piece of work.

Yes and NOTICE how all the Leftists aka Communist filth who are nearly all Athiest scum BUT they ALL ADORE The Anti-Pope Francis, it's because they actually recognise him as one of Satan's Helpers on earth just like THEY are. They ADORE him as a fellow Communist and a fellow Luciferian....IF he was a good Christian man and an Anti-Communist like Pope Benedict XVI or Pope John Paul II or whatever they would be HATING on him.

Do you personally know any Conservative Christians? I know lots of them many are relatives of mine. They are wonderful people.

I am personally Anti-Evangelical's or Fundamentalists or whatever you want to call them, they might be wonderful to some but in my opinion they Bastardise Christianity and are to be considered the "many false prophets" that we were forewarned about, I add Lutherans to the "many false prophets" also.

Forum List

Back