whoopi goes after boebert

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

boeberty had ever right to spek up to that brainless dweeb we have in office. he only says what sticks. and the left eats it upo. come on do you really think he will cure cnacer> wake up.

boeberty had ever right to spek up to that brainless dweeb we have in office. he only says what sticks. and the left eats it upo. come on do you really think he will cure cnacer> wake up.
No she didn't. Time and a place for that. You can bitch up and down to any alt-right media source afterwards you want. The brainless twat is an embarrassment to her constituents. But that's how low the Republican party has sunk. No new ideas, no fresh policy initiatives. Just the same bag of crap that doesn't work year after year. Falling back on scaring Ma and Pa white kettle into thinking dark people are coming for their children.

Beyond pathetic. Reagan would ashamed to be a part of this party.

Boebert needs to learn how to be civil. She will be sent back to roll drunks outside her bar come Jan 2023 when she is sent home by us.

No she didn't. Time and a place for that. You can bitch up and down to any alt-right media source afterwards you want. The brainless twat is an embarrassment to her constituents. But that's how low the Republican party has sunk. No new ideas, no fresh policy initiatives. Just the same bag of crap that doesn't work year after year. Falling back on scaring Ma and Pa white kettle into thinking dark people are coming for their children.

Beyond pathetic. Reagan would ashamed to a part of this party.
I haven't gotten that far. I just pictured Whoopi waddling after someone. I can't get it out of my head.

Boebert, Greene, Gossar, Gaetz are the new TRUMP Republicans

There is no low that they are unwilling to shatter

They do a great service to Democrats who broad brush all Republicans who tolerate them

I love the hypocritical dicks that spend their days and nights attacking everything a republican does and says
and then uses that person's persona to pretend they know what that person would and wouldn't
say and do.

Pure 100% hypocritical bullshit! And it's done with no sense of shame or circumspection.

Your transpositioning of political parties is momentarily startling. But then I remember what you are and why you post your antitheses.

Oh there we go, the sanctimonious call for "civility" by the vile, venom spewing Left. You are all hilarious. :auiqs.jpg:

What's the matter, you forget how to be civil? It's been so long for you rumpsters that you believe your actions are normal. The sooner we get rump put away and stripped of his fortunes the sooner we can get back to learning how to be human once again on both sides.

Boebert needs to learn how to be civil. She will be sent back to roll drunks outside her bar come Jan 2023 when she is sent home by us.
she and everyone else has right to hold biden accountable for his failure one of many,

I love the hypocritical dicks that spend their days and nights attacking everything a republican does and says
and then uses that person's persona to pretend they know what that person would and wouldn't
say and do.

Pure 100% hypocritical bullshit! And it's done with no sense of shame or circumspection.
you go eric

she evil racist. and very dangerous.

say and do.

Name me a Democrat that's done the same thing to a Republican President during his SOTU speech.

I'll wait. :)

Lauren Boebert is a brainless, belligerent twat. The voters in her district need to take this bag of garbage out
in November.

Forum List

Back