whoopi goes after boebert

Name me a Democrat that's done the same thing to a Republican President during his SOTU speech.

I'll wait. :)

Lauren Boebert is a brainless, belligerent twat. The voters in her district need to take this bag of garbage out
in November.
1646255867905.png

Look at all those cons heckling biden during his speech last night! Fucking assholes!
Oh wait, thats dems doing it to peaches n chief in 2020.
Dumbfuck

View attachment 609753
Look at all those cons heckling biden during his speech last night! Fucking assholes!
Dumbfuck
Funny, I'd forgotten how much of a divisive scumbag Trump was. :)
Good thing he lost, huh.

Oh yeah...Boebert is still a twat for what she did.

cause dems dont heckle during republican SOTUs huh?
Fucking idiots
lol lol they did all the way through trump campaign and jhe made big show of tossing them out on their ears. he is not wek like biden.

Good thing he lost, huh.

View attachment 609753
Dumbfuck
he deserved it, he has blood on his hands.

Name me a Democrat that's done the same thing to a Republican President during his SOTU speech.

I'll wait. :)

Lauren Boebert is a brainless, belligerent twat. The voters in her district need to take this bag of garbage out
in November.
go back nad watch all trumps rallys during ther elections and watch him toss one dem after another aout on their ears.

Good thing he lost, huh.

You cultists dont have moral ground to stand on. Both of you (dem and rep) are lying, 2 faced, repugnant assholes.
You are just as bad as they are. They are just as bad as you are.
Maybe one day you idiots will grow the fuck up and realize how much yall have in common.

Forum List

Back