whoopi on immigration problem

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

She made it a brown persons problem no one else did. There is a difference between the right to seek asylum and to walking into our borders and invading us. I would love for the the governors to dump all these illegals in Whoopi's front yard. She got ore money they whole country . Let all these rich liberal celebs who want illegals here use their money to pay to help them.

She made it a brown persons problem no one else did. There is a difference between the right to seek asylum and to walking into our borders and invading us. I would love for the the governors to dump all these illegals in Whoopi's front yard. She got ore money they whole country . Let all these rich liberal celebs who want illegals here use their money to pay to help them.
I've always been curious how so many on the left take serious advice from someone named Whoopi. You can't make this stuff up.

WHOOPI !!!!!!

giphy.gif

How about each border state governor ship 3 buses FULL of illegals to each DemoralcRats house as Standard Issue from now on? Lets have these MILLIONS of invading criminals with their iPhones in hand and carrying their designer backpacks, all dumped on ALL Nazicrats front doors!

Whoopie is worth about 60 million. She could take care of a couple of hundred illegals but she would rather leave the problem to struggling families on the border.

an-idiots-guide-to-climate-change.jpg

This woman chose to replace herself with looking like a Walrus.
I will not listen to someone who choose to do that.

Whoopi's always talking out of her ass. Or, is that her face? Bet they both look the same.

Forum List

Back