Whos economy will it be?

Democrats have the sort of REVERSE Midas touch. They create a hegemony where only liberal democrats run everything. That's not diversity. They destroy the economy of every city they run, LA, San Francisco Portland to New York. Everything democrats touch they ruin. You get the government YOU deserve...

There's not a sharp dividing line. More like a descending curve starting at a hundred percent culpability for Trump on inauguration day going toward zero as his policies continue to have a declining effect on the economy and new decisions are made. The number will never be zero. We still live with economic decisions made by presidents before we were born.
That can't be an acceptable answer because a curve still lends itself to being a "its biden when its good and its trump when its bad" type of mentality. There has to be a point where they say "from this point on, its all on you!"
If you want to just pick an arbitrary date then go ahead but the reality is as complex as the economy itself.

Democrats have the sort of REVERSE Midas touch. They create a hegemony where only liberal democrats run everything. That's not diversity. They destroy the economy of every city they run, LA, San Francisco Portland to New York. Everything democrats touch they ruin. You get the government YOU deserve...

You echo the Trump propaganda, and do it well. But the fact is, it is propaganda and has not an ounce of truth.

See my signature lines.

You echo the Trump propaganda, and do it well. But the fact is, it is propaganda and has not an ounce of truth.

See my signature lines.

They do echo Trump's propaganda pretty well. And, if Democrats have a "reverse Midas touch" as the poster claimed, then how in the hell did Obama manage to pull us out of an economy that was spiraling down from what Jr. left?

See my signature lines.
I see democrat supported groups burning down cities. Every single issue the BLM/media used to demonize the police was either out and out lies or misrepresented. And democrats destroy true political diversity and they run to ruin every city they CONTROL. San Francisco, La, New York are all dumps now the Democrats dominate. I am NOT making this up, look it up yourself.

Well Wall Street already celebrated with a rally once they learned the GOP took the Senate, thinking there is little Biden can do to destroy the economy not being able to get past the Senate.

Little do they know, however.............................

Hold on there the Dems are not done cheating yet.

So, when does it become Bidens economy? I just want to get it straight early so when things go south...or if they are good, we need to establish when we can start blaming or congratulating Biden for the economy. Rather than this whole thing like we did last time around, when it was one person's economy one day, the the others the next day.
Inauguration day is generally the same for everyone.

See my signature lines.
I see democrat supported groups burning down cities. Every single issue the BLM/media used to demonize the police was either out and out lies or misrepresented. And democrats destroy true political diversity and they run to ruin every city they CONTROL. San Francisco, La, New York are all dumps now the Democrats dominate. I am NOT making this up, look it up yourself.

I haven't been to NYC for about six years, but I live in the Bay Area and was born and raised in San Francisco. Your statement that The City (as we natives call San Francisco) is the opposite of a dump; once again you echo a lie. Lying and dishonesty seems to be the values and the ethos (so to speak) of the 21st Century iteration of the Republican Party and especially those who support Trumpism

So, when does it become Bidens economy? I just want to get it straight early so when things go south...or if they are good, we need to establish when we can start blaming or congratulating Biden for the economy. Rather than this whole thing like we did last time around, when it was one person's economy one day, the the others the next day.
Pretty simple. It becomes Bidens economy when covid-19 is contained.

The economy will be in shambles at that point.

It's still Obama's economy

Forum List

Back