Who's going to watch the debate

they should bump someone up from the kid's table, i'll be at the for our military rally. for me, it's all about the veterans, we've had enough debates, now tv events is just about glorifying the dying mainstream media. they are becoming impotent, which i love. it's like breitbart is back.

fox blew it, like the democrats, they've got nothing to show for (yes intended). which i love...

trump is the show, obama used to be. :)

Last edited:
What's your problem?

besides, old lady one guy is an anchor baby, the son of illegals, and the other guy is a Canadian. How could the Anchor Baby deal with illegals with our interests in mind. And if we were ever to enter into hostilities with the Cannucks, which side would he be on?

they should bump someone up from the kid's table, i'll be at the for our military rally. for me, it's all about the veterans, we've had enough debates, now tv events is just about glorifying the dying mainstream media. they are becoming impotent, which i love. it's like breitbart is back.

fox blew it, like the democrats, they've got nothing to show for (yes intended). which i love...

Wash ,yes trump is the show but if ever he becomes President that would have to cease It would be more about the country than about him and I don't know if he could change stripes

it's like breitbart is back.

breitbart is back?

Zombie-Breitbart.jpg

Wash ,yes trump is the show but if ever he becomes President that would have to cease It would be more about the country than about him and I don't know if he could change stripes
he loves his country, that i can tell you.

it's like breitbart is back.

breitbart is back?

Zombie-Breitbart.jpg
wow, it's truly disturbing that someone took the time to make that, hopefully it wasn't you.

What's your problem?

besides, old lady one guy is an anchor baby, the son of illegals, and the other guy is a Canadian. How could the Anchor Baby deal with illegals with our interests in mind. And if we were ever to enter into hostilities with the Cannucks, which side would he be on?
Seriously? Rubio's parents were illegals?
Being a dual citizen means Cruz was and is also American. And Canada will get hostile around the time the Earth loses its magnetic field.
I'm gonna look that up about Rubio. He sure talks like he doesn't want his parents here.

What's your problem?

Being a dual citizen means Cruz was and is also American. And Canada will get hostile around the time the Earth loses its magnetic field.
I'm gonna look that up about Rubio. He sure talks like he doesn't want his parents here.
Uhm, Rubio is probably the most pro immigrant republican in the field. It's why he gets flack from some on the right.

What's your problem?

Uhm, Rubio is probably the most pro immigrant republican in the field. It's why he gets flack from some on the right.
He has been SAYING, though, that he doesn't want to give illegals a path to citizenship anymore. He probably does, but he knows the Republicans would kick him out of the party.

"Rubio was born in Miami, Florida,[1] the second son and third child of Mario Rubio Reina[2] and Oriales (née Garcia) Rubio. His parents were Cubans who immigrated to the United States in 1956, prior to the rise of Fidel Castro in January 1959.[3] His mother made at least four trips back after Castro’s victory, including for a month in 1961.[3] Neither of his parents was a U.S. citizen at the time of Rubio’s birth,[4] but ultimately his parents applied for U.S. citizenship and were naturalized in 1975.[3]
From Wikipedia

Rubio's parents were legal immigrants who became naturalized 4 years after he was born. They were not illegals.

He has been SAYING, though, that he doesn't want to give illegals a path to citizenship anymore. He probably does, but he knows the Republicans would kick him out of the party.

Marco Rubio confirms his support of a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants
As we have written previously, both immigration reform critics and Hillary Clinton have falsely suggested that Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) had backed off his support for a path to citizenship. To the extent there was either genuine confusion or wishful thinking — or an effort by aides to play it down — Rubio has now left no doubt as to his position.

Asked in New Hampshire if he supported a path to citizenship, he said, “I do.” He continued that we nevertheless have to do two things — secure the border (and set up e-verify) and fix the legal immigration system. He points out, “In the 21st century it must be based on what skills you have and what you have to contribute economically.” Then, he said, Americans will be “very generous but responsible.” He would require a background check, paying a fine, paying taxes and receiving legal status; after “at least a decade,” they could apply for permanent residency, and several years thereafter apply for citizenship.

Rubio has the most credible record of any candidate (other than Sen. Lindsey Graham, who was part of the same Gang of Eight) insofar as he vigorously pursued immigration reform with a pathway to citizenship in the Senate. He rightly has pointed out that Hillary Clinton talks a good game but never did anything. He should be able, then, in a general election setting, to deprive the Democrats of one historic advantage in appealing to Hispanics.

Marco Rubio confirms his support of a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants
As we have written previously, both immigration reform critics and Hillary Clinton have falsely suggested that Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) had backed off his support for a path to citizenship. To the extent there was either genuine confusion or wishful thinking — or an effort by aides to play it down — Rubio has now left no doubt as to his position.

Asked in New Hampshire if he supported a path to citizenship, he said, “I do.” He continued that we nevertheless have to do two things — secure the border (and set up e-verify) and fix the legal immigration system. He points out, “In the 21st century it must be based on what skills you have and what you have to contribute economically.” Then, he said, Americans will be “very generous but responsible.” He would require a background check, paying a fine, paying taxes and receiving legal status; after “at least a decade,” they could apply for permanent residency, and several years thereafter apply for citizenship.

Rubio has the most credible record of any candidate (other than Sen. Lindsey Graham, who was part of the same Gang of Eight) insofar as he vigorously pursued immigration reform with a pathway to citizenship in the Senate. He rightly has pointed out that Hillary Clinton talks a good game but never did anything. He should be able, then, in a general election setting, to deprive the Democrats of one historic advantage in appealing to Hispanics.
Where did you find this, Iceweasel? The last time I heard Rubio and Cruz going at it, he was denying this. Anyway, thanks for the update.

Forum List

Back