Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scott

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Sterling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • others

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
.....a fun, non-racist thread......if they/MSM/etc can say all the shit they want about whites, we can have a little fun

who you kidding, torch bearer?
..the racist are protesting America--plain and simple
.YOU are the racist

:auiqs.jpg:

uh-huh.

this is your thread & your words.

'nuff said torch boy.
and--either prove this is a racist thread or you are full of shit
..I'll be waiting
????? waiting still waiting

.....a fun, non-racist thread......if they/MSM/etc can say all the shit they want about whites, we can have a little fun

.YOU are the racist

uh-huh.

'nuff said torch boy.
YOU are the racist----you think whites are inferior
'nuff said racist

you think whites are superior.

that's all that is needed.

<psssst> asians laugh at you bigley.

.YOU are the racist

uh-huh.

'nuff said torch boy.
..I'll be waiting

you too stupid to know? go find an asian to 'splain it to you.

.YOU are the racist

uh-huh.

'nuff said torch boy.
'nuff said racist

that is some awesome proof hahahhahahahahah
......I KNEW you couldn't prove it = you are full of shit----you just discredited yourself
hahahhahahahahahaha

.YOU are the racist

uh-huh.

'nuff said torch boy.
..I'll be waiting
????? waiting still waiting

do you even know any asians?

.YOU are the racist

uh-huh.

'nuff said torch boy.
..I'll be waiting

.....I love the Asians..I think their culture is superior too whites---I guess I'm a racist, even though I am white????!!!!!!!!

.YOU are the racist

uh-huh.

'nuff said torch boy.
'nuff said racist

that is some awesome proof hahahhahahahahah
......I KNEW you couldn't prove it = you are full of shit----you just discredited yourself
hahahhahahahahahaha
you wear that suit of delusion well, TB. may i call you TB? it'll save you some time.

thanks in advance.

.YOU are the racist

uh-huh.

'nuff said torch boy.
..I'll be waiting

.....I love the Asians..I think their culture is superior too whites---I guess I'm a racist, even though I am white????!!!!!!!!

you spelled ' to ' wrong. maybe they can teach you the difference. you might want one to teach you the meanings of ' there, their, & they're ' as well.

.YOU are the racist

uh-huh.

'nuff said torch boy.
..I'll be waiting

Correct. And you’re still being ignorant and illogical.

.YOU are the racist

uh-huh.

'nuff said torch boy.
..I'll be waiting

you spelled ' to ' wrong. maybe they can teach you the difference. you might want one to teach you the meanings of ' there, their, & they're ' as well.
wooohooooo
MAJOR fk up by you HAHAHAHHAAHAHH
1. everybody makes grammar errors ......I usually proof read, but was in a hurry
2. post # 27!!! your post right after mine has a grammar error --HAHAHHAHAHHA you look very stupid criticizing me on grammar and your NEXT post is wrong!!!!!....you prove yourself to be a real dumbass

here it is..I didn't have to look far...I KNOW if I checked your other posts, there would be more
HAHAHAHAHAHA
''''''you wear that suit of delusion well, TB. may i call you TB? it'll save you some time.''''''

.YOU are the racist

uh-huh.

'nuff said torch boy.
..I'll be waiting

ignorant???!! how so?

.YOU are the racist

uh-huh.

'nuff said torch boy.
..I'll be waiting

ignorant???!! how so?
"Asian" covers almost one quarter of all human beings alive. Do you really think your generalizations cover such a huge and diverse portion of our planet's population? Asia is home to many countries and many, many cultures, each of which is unique and not essentialized under your blanket "their culture" statement. If you are talking about Asian Americans, there are still more details and distinctions not covered by your ignorant generalizations. Your comments sound like those of some kid who has never left his hometown and wants to pretend he knows anything about the world.

.YOU are the racist

uh-huh.

'nuff said torch boy.
..I'll be waiting

ignorant???!! how so?
"Asian" covers almost one quarter of all human beings alive. Do you really think your generalizations cover such a huge and diverse portion of our planet's population? Asia is home to many countries and many, many cultures, each of which is unique and not essentialized under your blanket "their culture" statement. If you are talking about Asian Americans, there are still more details and distinctions not covered by your ignorant generalizations. Your comments sound like those of some kid who has never left his hometown and wants to pretend he knows anything about the world.
generally speaking --use some common sense for ONCE

.YOU are the racist

uh-huh.

'nuff said torch boy.
..I'll be waiting

ignorant???!! how so?
..I've been all over the world---more than you

.YOU are the racist

uh-huh.

'nuff said torch boy.
..I'll be waiting

ignorant???!! how so?

"Generally speaking" doesn't cover absurdly generalized.

.YOU are the racist

uh-huh.

'nuff said torch boy.
..I'll be waiting

ignorant???!! how so?

hahhahahhaahha--yes it does

.YOU are the racist

uh-huh.

'nuff said torch boy.
..I'll be waiting

ignorant???!! how so?
..I've been all over the world---more than you

Your endlessly repeated comments here suggest otherwise, Magellan.

.YOU are the racist

uh-huh.

'nuff said torch boy.
..I'll be waiting

ignorant???!! how so?

And now we're back to ignorant.

.YOU are the racist

uh-huh.

'nuff said torch boy.
..I'll be waiting

ignorant???!! how so?

And now we're back to ignorant.
ok...it does, but in general, the nature of the problem remains to be seen

Forum List

Back