Who's the biggest leakers....a sitting president or Comey, private citizen?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Let me get this straight, Donald Dumb, leaks highly sensitive intel on camera before the public in the oval office to known Russian spys, that may have caused the lives of innocent women and children to be killed, not to mention jeapordizing the intel community and our allies. VS James Comey, private citizens releasing his version of what happened to him while serving under Trump....just to defend himself against the idiot?

I hope his lawyers and that brute Lowosky is listen!!

The reason I don't provide links is because you nut dismiss them....but Morning Joe shortly after the leak, reported deaths that resulted from his leak. Now you can google it for yourselves or dismiss the shit, like you always do.

The reason I don't provide links is because you nut dismiss them....but Morning Joe shortly after the leak, reported deaths that resulted from his leak. Now you can google it for yourselves or dismiss the shit, like you always do.
If you can't provide a link, it is not a fact. Is is a figment of your imagination.

Let me get this straight, Donald Dumb, leaks highly sensitive intel on camera before the public in the oval office to known Russian spys, that may have caused the lives of innocent women and children to be killed, not to mention jeapordizing the intel community and our allies. VS James Comey, private citizens releasing his version of what happened to him while serving under Trump....just to defend himself against the idiot?

I hope his lawyers and that brute Lowosky is listen!!

The President can't leak information genius....he is the ultimate decider of what is and isn't allowed to be released and who it gets released to.........

Forum List

Back