who's the mole obama ?

It seems to me the only entity that could have a full recording of President Trump's private conversation with another foreign leader would be one of the intelligence agencies. That takes things to a whole other level as well.

Obama was spying on everyone.....and I MEAN EVERYONE. I would not be shocked if THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION finds bugs all of the time in THE WHITE HOUSE.

No one is going to ever admit that, because it makes THE USA look bad. But Lefty has no problems leaking transcripts of illegally wiretapped conversations between world leaders to try to EMBARRASS the USA.

There is always JUDGEMENT day to look forward to which is probably the ONLY TIME These HEATHEN TRAITORS will be served JUSTICE!

Obama was spying on everyone.....and I MEAN EVERYONE. I would not be shocked if THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION finds bugs all of the time in THE WHITE HOUSE.

No one is going to ever admit that, because it makes THE USA look bad. But Lefty has no problems leaking transcripts of illegally wiretapped conversations between world leaders to try to EMBARRASS the USA.

There is always JUDGEMENT day to look forward to which is probably the ONLY TIME These HEATHEN TRAITORS will be served JUSTICE!

I doubt there are any bugs, probably swept over and over back in January and since.
Second thought, maybe that's why they're replacing the AC.

It's either Bannon or Trump himself.
maybe kushner

You know I gave that a thought and Ivanka. They stand to gain if he goes down the tubes.
And I wouldn't trust the moron Jr as far as I could throw him The apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Think about it. Who really has the most to gain? Ivanka, Jr and Eric. Yep disgrace daddy and get him out of the way. Jr never really was in the family business or interested for quite a while and they were on the outs for years.

It's either Bannon or Trump himself.
maybe kushner

You know I gave that a thought and Ivanka. They stand to gain if he goes down the tubes.
And I wouldn't trust the moron Jr as far as I could throw him The apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Think about it. Who really has the most to gain? Ivanka, Jr and Eric. Yep disgrace daddy and get him out of the way. Jr never really was in the family business or interested for quite a while and they were on the outs for years.
Yep Throw Trump to the Zombies

Obama is windsurfing in the South Pacific.

Trumps problem is that he's burned so many bridges that everyone is out for payback .

It's like "who shot Mr burns " . Everyone has a motive !

I doubt there are any bugs, probably swept over and over back in January and since.
Just how do you "sweep" a switched digital network? Today telephony isn't "bugged" with a "bug" that transmits rf that you can "sweep" for..like in a "James Bond" movie.
If you know how, you can bug any phone and the only way the person using it would know is if what he says on his phone is getting published

Foto-2.jpg

All it takes to bug Trump's telephone conversations is coding a module anywhere on the network grabbing all the data which comes over the digital pipeline from his phone and send a duplicate to any IP address on the net. It does not take the CIA to do that. Any qualified data communications technician can do that.

this is taking politics to a whole new level.
A TREASONOUSLY new level...welcome to the new Democratic snowflake Party where they will commit any crime to tegain any measure of power and to exact revenge...

Just how do you "sweep" a switched digital network? Today telephony isn't "bugged" with a "bug" that transmits rf that you can "sweep" for..like in a "James Bond" movie.
If you know how, you can bug any phone and the only way the person using it would know is if what he says on his phone is getting published

Foto-2.jpg

All it takes to bug Trump's telephone conversations is coding a module anywhere on the network grabbing all the data which comes over the digital pipeline from his phone and send a duplicate to any IP address on the net. It does not take the CIA to do that. Any qualified data communications technician can do that.

is there a photo somewhere of the famous clinton/state department server in the closet.

The Democrats are unofficially officially a domestic terrorist group / enemy of the United States, from its rioting, looting, fire-bombing GOP HQs, violently silencing freedom of speech, threatening the lives of Electoral College voters, calling for military coups, calling for assassinations, ATTEMPTING assassinations, Felony Espionage, collyding with Ukraine and Russia, and continuously attempting to overthrow the newly elected govt...

The DNC, led by Obama and Valerie Jarrett in the shadows, will go down as the worst in US history.

Forum List

Back