Who's to blame for Paris attacks? Sweden FM has the answer.

She was no founder, and I don't give a damn who said the words, only that the words are correct.
Of course she was. She was a Zionist and she was right. Must be a bitch for a small man like you.
She might have been a Zionist but she was not a founder.

And no religion needs a homeland, we get shit like this when they have one.
Feeling pretty stupid now, eh?
Not at all. There were plenty of people around calling for a Jewish homeland but they were not the founders of Zionism. Zionism is an idea, like ISIS (a caliphate), but the founders of the Zionism the created Israel were specific people, starting with Herzl, and she wasn't one of them.

Watch out Sweden your next. also I am surprised the Sweden FM has not been summoned to appear in Israel and get reprimanded.

The Zionists "fuel" antisemitism by simply existing.
That is correct. Zionism is as bad an idea as a Caliphate.
And Islam is worse than cancer and ebola combined. True story.
..and only slightly worse than zionism
Wanting your own national home is worse than cancer and ebola? Fancy that!
why has the tribe been expelled from over 80 nations/empires throughout history? is the whole world "antisemitic"? that's terrible! Haven't you told them you're "gods chosen people" and above them? Let them know..I'm sure they'll fall right in line.
I wouldn't know. I'm not a Jew but I'm Israel's #1 fan.

why has the tribe been expelled from over 80 nations/empires throughout history? is the whole world "antisemitic"? that's terrible! Haven't you told them you're "gods chosen people" and above them? Let them know..I'm sure they'll fall right in line.

look into some history instead of being a "fan"

look up holodomor....look up who the father of communism was...look up lev bronstein and his role in the slaughter of 20 million (at least) whites and christians after 1917...

we fought on the wrong side in WWII..we should have joined our german brothers and sisters and crushed the jewish invention "communism" once and for all...

look up holodomor....look up who the father of communism was...look up lev bronstein and his role in the slaughter of 20 million (at least) whites and christians after 1917...

we fought on the wrong side in WWII..we should have joined our german brothers and sisters and crushed the jewish invention "communism" once and for all...
Wrong side. You're daft.

Wrong side. You're daft.

you like communism?

Wrong side. You're daft.

you like communism?
No but as long as the stay in Russia I can deal with it.

Wrong side. You're daft.

you like communism?

see...what did I just say?
We should have joined germany and stamped out the jewish invention "communism" in russia ...nip it in the bud.
No cold war, no divided europe...no communism..

Hatred of the Zionists certainly radicalizes young Muslims, that much is true.

that's their problem.

and it's also BS... there are a dozen muslim countries in the mid east. get over the one that's jewish.

they are terrorists because they're terrorists. end of story.

Wrong side. You're daft.

you like communism?

We should have joined germany and stamped out the jewish invention "communism" in russia ...nip it in the bud.
That's what Patton wanted to do. But you know how that turned out.

Wrong side. You're daft.

you like communism?

are you saying patton was wrong?

Wrong side. You're daft.

you like communism?

Patton wanted to take German and American Army divisions to Russia and destroy the Russian army. Eisenhower and Truman were wrong.

you like communism?

Patton wanted to take German and American Army divisions to Russia and destroy the Russian army. Eisenhower and Truman were wrong.

to be clear, help me out..... do you agree with patton that we should have joined germany and crushed russia and communism?

to be clear, help me out..... do you agree with patton that we should have joined germany and crushed russia and communism?
The defeated German Army that still were armed until Ike found out. Yes, Patton should have been allowed to whup those Russian sonsabitches.

that's their problem.

and it's also BS... there are a dozen muslim countries in the mid east. get over the one that's jewish.

they are terrorists because they're terrorists. end of story.
I did not believe we would ever agree on anything...until now.

And that is connected to Paris attacks in which way?
Because the Zionist mess breeds antisemitism which radicalizes Muslims who admire ISIS taking a stand against such things.

The Zionists "fuel" antisemitism by simply existing.

You really don't think there's something wrong with that comparison...

Watch out Sweden your next. also I am surprised the Sweden FM has not been summoned to appear in Israel and get reprimanded.

Still with no ability to write "you're" properly.

The Sweden FM is just not very clever. Sweden itself is not high on te sanity scale, anyhow.

Forum List

Back