Who’s tougher whites or blacks?

My cousin was a great baseball player, when high school hit, no sports all academics.. whites mostly focus on
Academics so the pool of talent is a lot smaller
Any kid who’s good at sports keeps doing sports until they realize they aren’t going to go pro. Until they realize that they continue trying to be a pro athlete.

No one with potential to go pro gives it up
Not whites, many focus on Academics which shrinks the field of whites that could go into professional sports

The champ in the ufc right now is a white guy. Stripe Miocic.

Then in boxing it’s Tyson Fury. Before him it was Wladimir Klitschko.

What the hell is going on in boxing? Black men used to own that sport.

And just like blacks were really happy to see one of theirs joe Lewis beat max schmelling, I get a little joy seeing a white guy as the toughest man on the planet.

When I grew up white men were a joke in boxing. Gerry Cooney, tommy Morrison.

I think tommy morrison was champ for about a minute but that was it.

So what gives? Why are whites winning today? I also notice none of these whites are Americans. Perhaps we are soft and African Americans are getting soft too?
The Mexicans and Latinos are THE toughest. AND white Italian guys.
I’ve always believed us Greek men are tough. Most of us. I know a lot of tough Greek guys.

The Golden Greek, Spiros Arion, was a tough hombre as you can see in his match against the greatest grappler ever to come out of Sudan, Abdullah the Butcher.

My cousin was a great baseball player, when high school hit, no sports all academics.. whites mostly focus on
Then he wasn’t that great. Must have realized it or he wouldn’t have stopped.

The purpose of education is to make money. They say a person with a degree makes a million more over 30 years than a person without a degree. So why not go pro baseball if you can make a million in one year?

The purpose of education is to make money. They say a person with a degree makes a million more over 30 years than a person without a degree. So why not go pro baseball if you can make a million in one year?
Because risk of injury, and a education is far better.. why ask stupid questions?

Any kid who’s good at sports keeps doing sports until they realize they aren’t going to go pro. Until they realize that they continue trying to be a pro athlete.

Not whites, many focus on Academics which shrinks the field of whites that could go into professional sports
I focused on education too as soon as I realized I wasn’t going to go pro.

And wrestling got me into college. Without sports I wouldnt have been accepted to the university I went to.

Because risk of injury, and a education is far better.. why ask stupid questions?
Risk of injury in baseball? Maybe I’d buy that if he played football but baseball?

I focused on education too as soon as I realized I wasn’t going to go pro.

And wrestling got me into college. Without sports I wouldnt have been accepted to the university I went to.
Sorry to hear you sucked

And just like blacks were really happy to see one of theirs joe Lewis beat max schmelling, I get a little joy seeing a white guy as the toughest man on the planet.

So what gives? Why are whites winning today? I also notice none of these whites are Americans. Perhaps we are soft and African Americans are getting soft too?
only a racist would ask such a question,,,

He was great up until 9th grade? A lot of us are great until high school.

He must hate wondering what could have been.

Risk of injury in baseball? Maybe I’d buy that if he played football but baseball?
Do you know anything about sports? I’m just being honest whites focus in education not sports smaller pool

Well watching Larry Holmes and mike Tyson rule my entire childhood one could only assume blacks were tougher.

But then MMA came around and we see white men can thump.

Well watching Larry Holmes and mike Tyson rule my entire childhood one could only assume blacks were tougher.

so you are a racist,,,

Do you know anything about sports? I’m just being honest whites focus in education not sports smaller pool
I’m white and I went to school with a lot of dumb whites who didn’t focus on education. They were all about sport. And none of them went pro. They ended up getting factory jobs.

Show me a boxing ring in a white community.. after 1990.. and whites left urban areas in the 80’s.

I’m white and I went to school with a lot of dumb whites who didn’t focus on education. They were all about sport. And none of them went pro. They ended up getting factory jobs.
Projecting?

and you people call Mr Trump racist?????!!!!!!!!!
You don’t think trump talks like this?

Im not all liberal. I have a little bit of the white conservative racist gene too. That’s why I know you guys are such racists.

Projecting?
Well no because I eventually went to college, graduated and now have a white collar job.

Projecting?
Well no because I eventually went to college, graduated and now have a white collar job.
What school I want my kids to avoid that one lol

Projecting?
Trump University

Projecting?
Trump University
You wish

Forum List

Back