Why 95% of People on Ventilators Are Going to Die? Because... They Are Killing Them...

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
Dr Shiva Ayyadurai:

"...95% of People on Ventilators Are Going to Die... because ...you basically DROWN people in their own solutions...". Fundamentally these ventilators are killing people, particularly critically ill... Any ventilator they get in is money... Now they create a high demand - higher the price...

Simple solution and this is what's criminal - VITAMIN C

Why aren't we doing this? WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY?

THEY (the Gates' Foundation and associates) DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO BE HEALED..."

WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY?

It seems that 1% of the super-rich is committing a crime against us, which even the 20th century did not know...

Definitely dangerous to live in...

1588910858262.png

1588910631860.png

Last edited:
Let me know when your theory will be published in the New England Journal of Medicine.

Let me know when your theory will be published in the New England Journal of Medicine.

Can't sleep ??? Or are you on duty?

Listen, let's agree once and forever:
This is not MY theory.

I am an enlightener and it is my duty to acquaint my fellow citizens with everything worthy of their attention. Discussions in the medical community about the harmful effects of ventilators on the lungs during surgeries have been going on for more than a dozen years - they can cause pneumonia.

Everything else is on the conscience of this scientist. By the way, so much rapid bailout of Dr. Fauci, the government’s top infectious disease expert, from Coronovirus Task Force is clearly not random.

Well, the scandal with the financing of the Chinese Institute of Virology in Juhan by the Pentagon is growing.

This moral freak Gates does not even hide plans to reduce the world's population through mandatory vaccination to 1 billion people.

The theory of cryptoneozionism - is MY theory and I bear FULL responsibility for it.

If someone, instead of physics, studied masturbation techniques or hunted for everything that walks, flies and crawls at school- this is HIS problem.

This is not MY theory.

I am an enlightener and it is my duty to acquaint my fellow citizens with everything worthy of their attention. Discussions in the medical community about the harmful effects of ventilators on the lungs during surgeries have been going on for more than a dozen years - they can cause pneumonia.

Everything else is on the conscience of this scientist. By the way, so much rapid bailout of Dr. Fauci, the government’s top infectious disease expert, from Coronovirus Task Force is clearly not random.

Well, the scandal with the financing of the Chinese Institute of Virology in Juhan by the Pentagon is growing.

This moral freak Gates does not even hide plans to reduce the world's population through mandatory vaccination to 1 billion people.

The theory of cryptoneozionism - is MY theory and I bear FULL responsibility for it.

If someone, instead of physics, studied masturbation techniques or hunted for everything that walks, flies and crawls at school- this is HIS problem.
You do realize that a ventilator is a last resort to keep you alive right? If you jam something down your throat and into your lungs you will do some damage but at least you will be alive.

This is not MY theory.

You do realize that a ventilator is a last resort to keep you alive right? If you jam something down your throat and into your lungs you will do some damage but at least you will be alive.

Well, as for ME PERSONALLY, I don’t think that I will survive if this happens: too many people from elite in this state and in a number of other ones hate me. And this is a good opportunity to get rid of me. Although others cannot be excluded ...

Yes, I got a good education, I have certain knowledge in genetics, and in microbiology, and in physics, and in chemistry, but it would be chutzpah for me to discuss this topic from a medical point of view...

In any case, my fellow citizens have the right to know about an alternative view on this pandemic hysteria. And then... The fact that more than half a million Americans have signed the petition to the White House to prosecute the Gates for crimes against humanity ALSO says something ...

This freak and his accomplices from The Good Club decided to become gods and judge who should be born and who should not.

You missed the point - injecting vitamin C intravenously does wonder. But it's ... unprofitable for these freaks of the pharmaceutical giants...

This is not MY theory.

Well, as for ME PERSONALLY, I don’t think that I will survive if this happens: too many people from elite in this state and in a number of other ones hate me. And this is a good opportunity to get rid of me. Although others cannot be excluded ...

Yes, I got a good education, I have certain knowledge in genetics, and in microbiology, and in physics, and in chemistry, but it would be chutzpah for me to discuss this topic from a medical point of view...

In any case, my fellow citizens have the right to know about an alternative view on this pandemic hysteria. And then... The fact that more than half a million Americans have signed the petition to the White House to prosecute the Gates for crimes against humanity ALSO says something ...

This freak and his accomplices from The Good Club decided to become gods and judge who should be born and who should not.

You missed the point - injecting vitamin C intravenously does wonder. But it's ... unprofitable for these freaks of the pharmaceutical giants...

Yes, it's important for our fellow citizens to know how the crazies view this pandemic. You have presented that view quite well.

Dr Shiva Ayyadurai:

"...95% of People on Ventilators Are Going to Die... because ...you basically DROWN people in their own solutions...". Fundamentally these ventilators are killing people, particularly critically ill... Any ventilator they get in is money... Now they create a high demand - higher the price...

Simple solution and this is what's criminal - VITAMIN C

Why aren't we doing this? WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY?

THEY (the Gates' Foundation and associates) DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO BE HEALED..."

WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY?

It seems that 1% of the super-rich is committing a crime against us, which even the 20th century did not know...

Definitely dangerous to live in...

View attachment 333427

View attachment 333426

Da nice jewish boy doctor was right

This is not MY theory.

Yes, it's important for our fellow citizens to know how the crazies view this pandemic. You have presented that view quite well.

PolitGirl changed her nickname?

It is not surprising after my series of articles about how the coup d'etat of 1978 was being "cooked" in America.
I have not forgotten anything.

And the article about the main conspirator Lewis Powell and his accomplices who took away “America of the American Dream” from us has long been ready. Just waiting for the right moment.

Well, I already wrote about the answer in one sentence: that is clearly not from an excess of intelligence or counterarguments ...

1588973567602.png

1588973590959.png

Forum List

Back