Why Allow Gun Ownership?

Well, my guess is that someones "right" to own semi automatic weapons means I have a much higher chance of being murdered.

Perhaps a potential murderers "right" to buy a weapon should first be vetted.
You are more likely to get struck by lightning than get murdered by a shooter with a rifle.
This is why i always laugh at you authoritarian scum. You have ZERO logic behind you. Just emotion. Like a fucking child.

Nobody but military and law enforcement need to have ownership or possession of assault firearms and large capacity magazines. All the arguments to the contrary are specious.

1653661756936.png

Because no police officer would ever shoot an unarmed female protester at point blank range

*****SMILE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1653661684353.png
    1653661684353.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 7
1. Hunting

2. Target practice

3. Self defense

Case 1 does not require semi auto magazine fed. Certain cases (bear hunting or wild boar) require a handgun but large caliber revolvers serve that purpose.

2. That makes it a toy. A deadly toy

3. Certainly not a magazine fed semi auto. A shot gun is an excellent weapon for home defense.
Well if 4 to 5 liberal thugs break into your house, you might need more than a couple shots.

The National Guard is defined as an organized militia.. which means well-regulated.

Defined by who? Those that I founders wanted you to be able to protect yourself against?
They wanted you to be armed to prevent a government from turning tyrannical….hahaha…you didn’t know that?

I absolutely agree with that...

This is true.

I go to the range two or three times a week. I'm obscenely proficient with a handgun, and I'm neither a teacher nor a cop. I once had the need to use my firearm in self defense. Three of the four rounds I fired found their mark (the fourth lodged in a wall).

That some people struggle with proficiency is a poor argument for insisting that no one be armed...

I strongly disagree.

Is it more insane to allow a teacher to be armed if that teacher wants to be armed, or to allow a suicidal shooter to slaughter our children unabated?

Which of those two choices is more insane?

Well, it would appear as though the police took their sweet-ass time engaging the Texas shooter. Is it really so far out of the realm of possibility for you that an armed teacher couldn't have, at the very least, slowed the shooter down?
An armed security person or trained teacher would have saved many lives in Texas.

We have a disciplined militia in the national guard.
What's your point? We also have a right of the people to own & bear arms or am I supposed to ignore that inconvenient part?
Our gun rights are here to stay whether you like them or not.
The right to defense from any tyranny, neighbor or national, is inalienable.

1. Hunting

2. Target practice

3. Self defense

Case 1 does not require semi auto magazine fed. Certain cases (bear hunting or wild boar) require a handgun but large caliber revolvers serve that purpose.

3. Certainly not a magazine fed semi auto. A shot gun is an excellent weapon for home defense.
Because democrats are letting criminals go free and making stupid no bail laws.... that's why we need guns... And Joe's open border also necessitates guns for defense....

1. Hunting

2. Target practice

3. Self defense

and this is why no one will come to the table on gun control with you and this fucked up mindset.

you can't define "assault rifle" and what makes the AR15 different from the ruger 10/22, so you then broaden your scope to include ALL semi-automatic weapons as evil.

AUTOMATIC WEAPONS MUST GO!!!

OH - an AR isn't an automatic weaspon?
OH - automatic weapons are already heavily regulated?

SEMI-AUTOMATIC MUST GO!!!

you don't give a flying fuck what it is as long as you have some illusion of control.

Last edited:
and this is why no one will come to the table on gun control with you and this fucked up mindset.

you can't define "assault rifle" and what makes the AR15 different from the ruger 10/22, so you then broaden your scope to include ALL semi-automatic weapons as evil.

OH - an AR isn't an automatic weaspon?
OH - automatic weapons are already heavily regulated?

SEMI-AUTOMATIC MUST GO!!!

you don't give a flying fuck what it is as long as you have some illusion of control.

They are communists and want to disarm the public to subjugate US residents.

It’s not fucking happening.

They are communists and want to disarm the public to subjugate US residents.

It’s not fucking happening.
my main point is they say WE ARE NOT COMING FOR YOUR GUNS

then post stupid ass shit like this that would remove a vast majority of guns then go back to BUT WE ARE NOT COMING FOR YOUR GUNS!

they can't pin a specific trait to the AR15 other than it LOOKS military. there is nothing you can do to an AR that you can't also do to the ruger 10/22. both fire the same and both can look/function the same. so instead of admitting they have learning to do, they shut down that part of their mind and expand what they want to control.

Forum List

Back