Why America should stay clear of refuges conflict in Europe.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
THANKS TO THAT IDIOT GEORGE W BUSH......AMERICA IS THE REASON THEY HAVE CONFLICT IN THE EFFIN FIRST PLACE!! I FIND IT RATHER ODD COMPARING AMERICA'S LONG REACH OF IMMIGRANTS IN OUR NATIONS HISTORY, WITH STORIES OF VIETNAM
REFUGEE'S CAME TO THIS COUNTRY AND ESTABLISHED SUCCESS......BIG DAMN DIFFERENCE.....NON OF THESE PEOPLE TURNED ON US, LIKE MOST MUSLIM'S DO ONCE HERE. NOW PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE CNN AND SMOKE IT.

Let them kill each other...seems like a WIN/WIN!
After awhile whoever is left, we simply BOMB TO HELL... end much of the worlds problems!

I mean the Liberals and save the planet types should LOVE THIS 1.4-1.6 BILLION muslims....POOOOOF!!!! GONE!

We ought to bring some of them here and give them refugee status considering we bare some responsibility for what is going on in their region of the world.

THANKS TO THAT IDIOT GEORGE W BUSH......AMERICA IS THE REASON THEY HAVE CONFLICT IN THE EFFIN FIRST PLACE!! I FIND IT RATHER ODD COMPARING AMERICA'S LONG REACH OF IMMIGRANTS IN OUR NATIONS HISTORY, WITH STORIES OF VIETNAM
REFUGEE'S CAME TO THIS COUNTRY AND ESTABLISHED SUCCESS......BIG DAMN DIFFERENCE.....NON OF THESE PEOPLE TURNED ON US, LIKE MOST MUSLIM'S DO ONCE HERE. NOW PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE CNN AND SMOKE IT.

You're wrong. Refugees often rapidly enter the labor market, search for jobs, and work with Americans on a daily basis

The US Should Be a Home for Refugees

You're wrong. Refugees often rapidly enter the labor market, search for jobs, and work with Americans on a daily basis

The US Should Be a Home for Refugees

Yes, back in the day.....today; hostility is the defining factor in a lot of immigrants who are muslim that come to this country, especially with the anti muslim rhetoric they here on a daily basis. There is no way in hell that shit doesn't effect these people. I'm just saying this for their own good, don't come to this country because you will be radicalized by the visceral sentiments of this country....and that's the truth.

We ought to bring some of them here and give them refugee status considering we bare some responsibility for what is going on in their region of the world.

I feel for these people, just as we all felt for the jews, the asians, etc. However, non of these groups, save for the muslims turn quickly on these countries that house them. We're in a whole new phase today, with internet and 24 hour media coverage. And we're the main cause of these people nightmares

Who knew the new black will be 'muzzie'?

Who knew? knew who?
After awhile whoever is left, we simply BOMB TO HELL... end much of the worlds problems!

I mean the Liberals and save the planet types should LOVE THIS 1.4-1.6 BILLION muslims....POOOOOF!!!! GONE!

Since YAW, meaning white folk is the leading cause of just about everybodie's woe's these days, why not start there and then move up to that billion, eh?

Who knew? knew who?

Since YAW, meaning white folk is the leading cause of just about everybodie's woe's these days, why not start there and then move up to that billion, eh?

Stop posting......or you'll be late for your blacklivesmatter meeting today.

I feel for these people, just as we all felt for the jews, the asians, etc. However, non of these groups, save for the muslims turn quickly on these countries that house them. We're in a whole new phase today, with internet and 24 hour media coverage. And we're the main cause of these people nightmares

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Fine display of 'victimhood' having very, very broad shoulders.

Now it's Bush's fault that Obama made countries like Lybia, Egypt, and Syria into war-torn shitholes.

Now it's Bush's fault that Obama made countries like Lybia, Egypt, and Syria into war-torn shitholes.

How did Obama do that?

Who knew? knew who?

Stop posting......or you'll be late for your blacklivesmatter meeting today.

All lives matter, save for your's...GOT ROPE?

( I absolutely refuse to engage you into a Bush vs brains debate)....next?

Who knew? knew who?

Only in the Ni66ers mind is white folk a problem.... most DECENT black people understand it's simply Ni66ers that cause 99% of the racial tension in America!...Hell Even that cockroach AG Eric Holder though like you!

eric-holder.jpg

How did Obama do that?

And you expect an answer? Good luck pal....these idiots can barely spell Obama, let alone defend their bs rhetoric against the guy.....in short, don't hold your breath, unless someone's near by to resuscitate you (smile)

Who knew? knew who?

Only in the Ni66ers mind is white folk a problem.... most DECENT black people understand it's simply Ni66ers that cause 99% of the racial tension in America!...Hell Even that cockroach AG Eric Holder though like you!

eric-holder.jpg

If Eric the sell out truly felt that way, 99.99% of all the white men on Wall Street after this banking mess they made, would be in prison...next stupid post?

Who knew? knew who?

eric-holder.jpg

If Eric the sell out truly felt that way, 99.99% of all the white men on Wall Street after this banking mess they made, would be in prison...next stupid post?

THEY PAY HIS SALARY AND THE FUCKING MULATTO'S SALARY, YOU DUMB BATARD!....THE BIGGEST DONORS TO THE DNC ARE WALL STREET!

Forum List

Back