🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are African-Americans treated so bad in america?

Look at the chart on p. 4. It breaks down spending by district. Like I said, it may not be the same between districts but it is within them.

I was correct. You dismissed what makes you look like an idiot.

File not Found...Try again sweetie. And this time with a link to an actual page and quote the information sweetheat. THATS why I dont click links...its always some bullshit

PCJ0Z4v.jpg
Go to link. Between "Paper"and "2011" should be a "-" instead of "=". If that's too hard or you're too damn lazy to change it, just ask. I'll do it for you.

Fuck off and just quote the information. I'm not fucking with you and more dead links.

First you said you posted it, now when found to be a fraud you want me to do coding or some shit. Just be a credible motherfucker and quote the info or take this L

So you are too lazy to make the easy change. The link isn't dead if the correct "-" is there.
Not our fault you are too stupid to post the correct link.

So you've never made a typo? Not my fault you're simply a lazy n*gger that won't make a simple change.

File not Found...Try again sweetie. And this time with a link to an actual page and quote the information sweetheat. THATS why I dont click links...its always some bullshit

PCJ0Z4v.jpg
Go to link. Between "Paper"and "2011" should be a "-" instead of "=". If that's too hard or you're too damn lazy to change it, just ask. I'll do it for you.

Fuck off and just quote the information. I'm not fucking with you and more dead links.

First you said you posted it, now when found to be a fraud you want me to do coding or some shit. Just be a credible motherfucker and quote the info or take this L

So you are too lazy to make the easy change. The link isn't dead if the correct "-" is there.

So again I have to ask

Whats the over under on how many times Conservative is going to respond without proof? only name calling and asserstions?

Hes a fucking retard. Like SS and all the other idiots.

PCJ0Z4v.jpg

So again I have to ask

Whats the over under on how many times Conservative is going to respond without proof? only name calling and asserstions?

I've provided you with the basics behind what any quote would say. You told me it wasn't the truth. Are you saying that quotation marks around something will change your mind?

PCJ0Z4v.jpg

So you've never made a typo? Not my fault you're simply a lazy n*gger that won't make a simple change.
Do your own work boy. I dont make typos posting a link. If I have show me where.

So again I have to ask

"Hes" and you call me an idiot for a typo.

Is that ebonics?

Do your own work boy. I dont make typos posting a link. If I have show me where.
Post #162. You typed "Hes". Seems to be missing something.

So again I have to ask

Is that ebonics?
Only idiots make typos posting links. How fucking hard is it for you to copy and paste? Requires no spelling. Only concentration which I hear cave chimps like you arent good at.

Like a link? Dont try to deflect from the fact you made a typo posting a link. Only a retard does that.

So again I have to ask

Is that ebonics?
Only idiots make typos posting links. How fucking hard is ti for you to copy and paste? Requires no spelling. Only concentration which I hear cave chimps like you arent good at.

I typed it fool. I didn't cut and paste it. That's why I said it was a typo.

So again I have to ask

Is that ebonics?
Only idiots make typos posting links. How fucking hard is ti for you to copy and paste? Requires no spelling. Only concentration which I hear cave chimps like you arent good at.

Why would you type a link idiot when all you have to do is copy and paste it? Are you that fucking stupid?.....I guess you are. :laugh:

Like a link? Dont try to deflect from the fact you made a typo posting a link. Only a retard does that.

You can't make a typo cutting and pasting a link. You can make a typo when you actually type the link instead of cutting and pasting it.

So again I have to ask

I've provided you with the basics behind what any quote would say. You told me it wasn't the truth. Are you saying that quotation marks around something will change your mind?

Yes, now quote the information or dont but I'm not fucking with you or your ignorance for one more post if you dont

So again I have to ask

Is that ebonics?

Why would you type a link idiot when all you have to do is copy and paste it? Are you that fucking stupid?.....I guess you are. :laugh:

I choose to.

You can't make a typo cutting and pasting a link. You can make a typo when you actually type the link instead of cutting and pasting it.
Thats the whole point of copying a pasting it. Only a slow retard types the link. Where were you raised? In the monkey enclosure?

So again I have to ask

Yes, now quote the information or dont but I'm not fucking with you or your ignorance for one more post if you dont

So you'll run and hide like yet another cowardly n*gger on this site? Must be genetic.

Is that ebonics?

I choose to.
I know you choose to be fucking stupid. Part of your genetic heritage. What ass hat types a link they can just copy and paste?

So again I have to ask

So you'll run and hide like yet another cowardly n*gger on this site? Must be genetic.
Youre the one that cant provide a link or a quote. Keep hiding monkey.

Thats the whole point of copying a pasting it. Only a slow retard types the link. Where were you raised? In the monkey enclosure?

The link is there is you choose to look. If you don't, you'll be proven a coward like the rest of your kind and the white trash you marry.

Is that ebonics?

I choose to.
I know you choose to be fucking stupid. Part of your genetic heritage. What ass hat types a link they can just copy and paste?

What ass hat thinks people have to do it his way?

The link is there is you choose to look. If you don't, you'll be proven a coward like the rest of your kind and the white trash you marry.
Theres no link. We alread posted the proof it was not found.

Forum List

Back