Why are all LGBTQIAPK+ lumped together?

There are only 4 possible combinations.

You like dick.

You like pussy.

You like dick and pussy.

You don't like dick or pussy.

All the fancy wording and explanations in the world still break down to one of those 4 categories.

What amazes me is all that time spent of people saying "don't label me" and now they all say "label me". They aren't even real people anymore, they just want to be a string of descriptors.

But ultimately to respond to your op. It isn't about being individuals, it's about being a group, it's about "us vs them" meaning them vs all the straight people. It's about being part of a gang or a group because they want to feel special and unique and feel like they are hated by non lgbyarta people because they like feeling like they are getting attention.

It's the result of the intersectionality cult, the idea that each person can be fitted into a group or groups, and each group except one has claims to be oppressed, and the goal is to figure out who is the most oppressed, and thus the "winner"

Why do we classify based on who we want to fuck or not fuck?

Progressives seem to be antithetical to progress.

To lump in all Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual, Pansexual/Polyamorous, and Kink individuals as one monolithic group seems as though it is political opportunism and not a genuine attempt to help those who identify as those kinds of humans.

All of them are sexual deviants and mentally deficient. Makes sense to herd them together.

To lump in all Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual, Pansexual/Polyamorous, and Kink individuals as one monolithic group seems as though it is political opportunism and not a genuine attempt to help those who identify as those kinds of humans.
As individual groups they have no power. Grouping them gave democrats the ability to have better effect on elections. That coalition group is not hard to keep together because they represent people who have very low morals and feel like victims.

because it's not stopping there.

just ask uncle tom.

Actually the Anti-Roe side loses many of its supporters once Roe is gone, like me.

I have no desire for a Federal Anti or Pro Abortion law, nor do I have any desire to overturn NY's abortion rights laws.

Roe is gone, and that's good enough for me.

Roe is gone, and that's good enough for me.

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas says gay rights, contraception rulings should be reconsidered after Roe is overturned​

PUBLISHED FRI, JUN 24 20221:43 PM EDTUPDATED 6 MIN AGO

• Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas said landmark high court rulings that established gay rights and contraception rights should be reconsidered now that the federal right to abortion has been revoked.
  • Thomas wrote that those rulings “were demonstrably erroneous decisions.”
  • The cases he cited are Griswold vs. Connecticut, in which the Supreme Court said married couples have the right to obtain contraceptives; Lawerence v. Texas, which established the right to engage in private sexual acts; and Obergefell v. Hodges, which said there is a right to same-sex marriage.
  • The Supreme Court tossed out Roe v. Wade, which established abortion as a constitutional right.
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas says gay rights, contraception rulings should be reconsidered after Roe is overturned

so much for that smaller, less intrusive gov'ment.

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas says gay rights, contraception rulings should be reconsidered after Roe is overturned​

PUBLISHED FRI, JUN 24 20221:43 PM EDTUPDATED 6 MIN AGO

• Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas said landmark high court rulings that established gay rights and contraception rights should be reconsidered now that the federal right to abortion has been revoked.
  • Thomas wrote that those rulings “were demonstrably erroneous decisions.”
  • The cases he cited are Griswold vs. Connecticut, in which the Supreme Court said married couples have the right to obtain contraceptives; Lawerence v. Texas, which established the right to engage in private sexual acts; and Obergefell v. Hodges, which said there is a right to same-sex marriage.
  • The Supreme Court tossed out Roe v. Wade, which established abortion as a constitutional right.
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas says gay rights, contraception rulings should be reconsidered after Roe is overturned

so much for that smaller, less intrusive gov'ment.

Less intrusive Federal level government, giving it back to the States.

Again, for Obergfell by the Constitution even if a State didn't want to issue SSM licenses, they would be forced to accept them from other States under full faith and credit.

And I doubt any state would outlaw contraception at this point.

The erroneous logic of Roe permeates those other decisions according to Thomas, and I tend to agree with him.

that places an undue burden.

equal protection under the law has just gotten blown up.

All people in the State are under the same law in the State, and only in the State.

and if enough people don't like it, and if abortion is as popular as you say it is, expect a blue wave in Red States at the next State level election cycle.

actually.....they aren't anymore........gay men are no longer popular, lesbians, especially white women lesbians.....are not longer a protected group........ are no longer a real protected class by the gay fascist groups.......eventually, all of these leftists turn on each other as they fight to become the most victim group of the victim groups...

It is actually funny to watch...

All people in the State are under the same law in the State, and only in the State.

the same law? since when are men subject to being forced to carry a pregnancy?

and if enough people don't like it, and if abortion is as popular as you say it is, expect a blue wave in Red States at the next State level election cycle.

remember.png

Forum List

Back