Why are oil prices what people judge Presidents for?

68zooe.jpg

You want America to pay so the Chinese owners of Canadian tarsands can make a profit?
Yeah, preventing them from earning $0.05 on every barrel of oil they sell so we can pay $4.50/gal at the pump is a bargain!

Sorry bout that,

1. The whole world economy is based on oil.
2. That would make the world, and *OIL BASED ECONOMY*
3. Banks are Oil.
4. They had to build places to stack their wealth.
5. Secure places.
6. They own pretty much everything that matters, railroads, hospitals, governments, food sources, food distributers, phone companies, all valuable real-estate, lands, list is a mile long, you get it.
7. Always have for more than 100 years.
8. When some moron who happens to be president, puts road blocks in front of oil, the only people to suffer is the people.
9. There is your answer, *The Moron*.
10. CWN~ always willing to lend a hand.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This is such simple shit…when the most powerful man on the planet, the leader of the free world says anything his words often influence everything….hahaha…you and Mac1958 honestly didn‘t know that?
Yeah, Stormy Daniels, didn't you know that? In four months, Biden managed to talk the entire world into a significant inflation period. THAT's what happened!

It has nothing to do with exploding global demand combined with crippled (still) global supply chains, the very foundation of economics. It's just about words, I tell you!

On no issue is the arrogant ignorance of Trumpism more on display than economics/markets. This is the shit that's poured into their heads by their media, 24/7/365.

Last edited:
You are the only dumb fuck that has made any mention of the non entity to this conversation. When are you going to evict him from your head? Do you still fear the boogie man too? Maybe your daddy can remove Trump from under your bed. not under my bed, fool

You are the only dumb fuck that has made any mention of the non entity to this conversation. When are you going to evict him from your head? Do you still fear the boogie man too? Maybe your daddy can remove Trump from under your bed.
He's not under my bed, fool. Are you triggered because he's not under yours, Trump asseater?

Au contraire, moron. YOUR boy lives in your head. I only think about the former POTUS when you bring him up in every post. Tsk tsk tsk, you have a serious problem, you should seek counseling.
That's good to know that every time I mention Trump you'll get teary eyed in the realization that he was bounced out of office.

Now cry me a river.

That's good to know that every time I mention Trump you'll get teary eyed in the realization that he was bounced out of office.

Now cry me a river.
LMAO, yeah, if the best I had to crow about was the vegetable, I'd look for any deflection that I could too. Throw another one out there moron. Here let me help you, this will make your day, TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,TRUMP,
HaHaHa, let me know when you want some more.

Why do people think that the President has much to do with the price of...anything? Why does a President have more control over the price of oil than, say, apples? And why does oil matter more than apples?

When was the last time someone looked at the price of corn and either clapped their hands or stomped their feet (depending on political orientations, of course) about whether the President was to credit/blame?

If we believe in a free market where prices are set by supply and demand, then why should prices be attributed to Presidents? And why some prices and not other prices?

Anyone know the price of cherries lately? Because I think lots of you are picking them no matter if they're ripe or not.

It's just ignorance.

Forum List

Back