Why are some conglomerates giving bonuses NOW, before year's end?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Smart, these conglomerates.......Because they can NOW deduct 35% of their bonuses from their tax liability, whereas if they did it next year, they could only deduct 21%..........
Gotta love them.......LOL

Smart, these conglomerates.......Because they can NOW deduct 35% of their bonuses from their tax liability, whereas if they did it next year, they could only deduct 21%..........
FYI it IS year end now you idiot.

I'm still wondering why Wall Street bankers gave Hillary 250k each for a couple of mystery speeches. Sometimes conglomerates work in mysterious ways

I'm still wondering why Wall Street bankers gave Hillary 250k each for a couple of mystery speeches. Sometimes conglomerates work in mysterious ways

Wow, DeadHorse, it took you until the SIXTH post to bring up Hillary???

Damn you guys are getting a bit lazy.......

Yep. why would a GLOBAL corporation want to hear what a former Secretary of State had to say about the global situation.

Ummmmm. Let me think.....

You people are the fucking dumbest people on the planet. No wonder you slobber all over Trump - he is one of your own.

Why do you keep starting these worthless threads? Can't you get a job and do something useful?

Why do you keep starting these worthless threads? Can't you get a job and do something useful?

Why do you always follow my threads.....Can't you get a job and do something useful?......LOL

'Before Year's End'?

It's December 27th! WTF? I got mine 2 weeks ago. The OP would be the @$$hole in 'Christmas Vacation' who f*ed his employees by cutting out their bonuses and giving them a 'Jelly of the Month' Club Membership instead... :p

:rolleyes:

Nat bitter, frustrated clutching his Little Red book

Damn it, how did you know???? (this book is now on sale for a whopping $1.99) LOL

9780795348211_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg

Forum List

Back