Why are the liberals so scared of voter ID?

The Moronic RIGHT like to whine constantly about voter fraud.

PROVIDE SOME EXAMPLES OF VOTER FRAUD!!!!!!

2 or three per election cycle?

Meanwhile in Florida,
It began early this year, with a Republican-controlled Florida legislature unconstitutionally redrawing Senate districts to favor incumbents. They were forced back to the state capital in Tallahassee for a special session to rewrite the laws so that they were, well, legal.

It wouldn't be any season in Florida—let alone election season—without a litany of scams targeting our most vulnerable residents: the elderly. Phony letters questioning the citizenship of voters; phone calls telling people they can vote by phone or online and there's no need for them to go to polling places.

WHY?
cause the RIGHT are SO confident of their message, then need to LIE AND CHEAT to win?

As opposed to the Dem's message which is essentially to hate whites, or Republicans, or Bible-bangers, or anyone who wants spending cuts.

The Dems have to lie to sell their product. This is why they feed us little bits of their nonsense instead of dumping it all on us at once. You see the truth about the Democrat party is pretty bad when it comes a rational person that hasn't been exposed to their propaganda yet. It's why Europe thinks we're a big joke right now.

I'm generally asked for a photo ID or some other form of identification proving I am eligible to vote when I register to vote. Once I'm registered, my name will be on the list at the polling place and I have to sign my name next to it and I vote. Works pretty well and no complaints and no fraud. Quick and easy.

I'm generally asked for a photo ID or some other form of identification proving I am eligible to vote when I register to vote. Once I'm registered, my name will be on the list at the polling place and I have to sign my name next to it and I vote. Works pretty well and no complaints and no fraud. Quick and easy.

Everywhere I vote the poll-workers already know who I am. The Dems like to bus in folks from other districts.

They re not scared....moving on.

Can you explain their violent reaction to the SCOTUS ruling then? I thought as much. They (and you) reject any notion of inferring responsibility on our voting population.

Violent? Who was violent? I saw a bunch of rightwingers crying over gay marriage more than the other story....

Have no issue showing my id to vote. Oh look another issue you have me pegged wrong.

The "you're racist" reactions for example? Still believing those 1960's era stereotypes of Southern society, aren't we? Why did Holder and Obama lament the decision? Oh that's right, they want anyone to vote, for lack of any requirements at all.

Because I don't want a poll tax and letting the government get to decide who gets to vote.

Drivers License is suitable. Any government issued picture ID is suitable. Free ones can be had for those that don't already have one.

Where's the tax? Where is the government control of who gets one?

I really do not know
The liberal agenda has gotten so out of whack, none of this including the issue of gays makes any sense to me
Two men? Married?
hell they could form an LLC and have the same thing for the most part
Federal benifits?
what was wrong with a "legal" union?
Nothing of value means any-thing to the left any-more
we have lost what was a great country through judical mandates that would never see the light of day through the will of the people

I'm a Liberal and I'm not scared. Next outrage?

You are scared. That exclamation proves your fear.

To date, 46 states have prosecuted or convicted cases of voter fraud.
• More than 24 million voter registrations are invalid, yet remain on the rolls nation-wide.
• There are over 1.8 million dead voters still eligible on the rolls across the country.
• More than 2.75 million Americans are registered to vote in more than one state.
• True The Vote recently found 99 cases of potential felony interstate voter fraud.
• Maryland affiliates of True The Vote uncovered cases of people registering and voting after their respective deaths.
• This year, True The Vote uncovered more than 348,000 dead people on the rolls in 27 states. ◦ California: 49,000
◦ Florida: 30,000
◦ Texas: 28,500
◦ Michigan: 25,000
◦ Illinois: 24,000

•12 Indiana counties have more registered voters than residents.
• The Ohio Secretary of State admitted that multiple Ohio counties have more registered voters than residents.
• Federal records showed 160 counties in 19 states have over 100 percent voter registration.
• The Florida New Majority Education Fund, Democratic Party of Florida and the National Council of La Raza are currently under investigation for alleged voter registration fraud.

How Widespread is Voter Fraud? | 2012 Facts & Figures

Now your turn, just how legal voters are being prevented from voting because of Voter ID laws? 2 or three per election cycle?

I really do not know
The liberal agenda has gotten so out of whack, none of this including the issue of gays makes any sense to me
Two men? Married?
Federal benifits?
we have lost what was a great country through judical mandates that would never see the light of day through the will of the people

As far as I know, liberals and Democrats and other normal regular non partisan Americans aren't scared of voter ID. However, the devil is in the details, and when one looks at the details of voter ID laws in the several states the obvious conclusion is the GOP wants to suppress the vote of those who are likely to vote for the Democratic Party.

Instead of disenfranchising American voters, Secretary's of State and Governors need to make ID's free to all who need one and are legally able to vote; and that they be easy to obtain. That they haven't is telling to anyone without an agenda.

Wouldn't it be better if the GOP leadership decided to side with all of the American People and not only the few and the wealthy? Wouldn't the GOP attract more voters if they really practiced fiscal responsibility? If they supported policy which allowed every citizen to be the best they could be?

Last edited:
I really do not know
Two men? Married?
Federal benifits?

What exclamation? Just stating the fact that I am not scared at all....they've been asking me for ID ever since I can remember. No big.

You, on the other hand, seem to be having some sweaty palm issues over this. Why?

Even UN inspectors are shocked that we don't have to show a valid ID to vote...

Meanwhile in Florida,
It began early this year, with a Republican-controlled Florida legislature unconstitutionally redrawing Senate districts to favor incumbents. They were forced back to the state capital in Tallahassee for a special session to rewrite the laws so that they were, well, legal.

It wouldn't be any season in Florida—let alone election season—without a litany of scams targeting our most vulnerable residents: the elderly. Phony letters questioning the citizenship of voters; phone calls telling people they can vote by phone or online and there's no need for them to go to polling places.

WHY?
cause the RIGHT are SO confident of their message, then need to LIE AND CHEAT to win?

iF THERE IS NO VOTER FRAUD THEN WHAT ARE YOU SO SCARED OF?

Everywhere I vote the poll-workers already know who I am. The Dems like to bus in folks from other districts.

Well, here you have to vote in your district. No one can be bused in from elsewhere. You are given information on where you can register and where your polling place is. There really is no room for in person voter fraud under our system. And they don't ask for a photo ID once you are registered and show up to vote.

I really do not know
Two men? Married?
Federal benifits?

Then you support voter ID?
Plain and simple
one law
one vote
If you vote in this country you shall provide a valid govt ID

What exclamation? Just stating the fact that I am not scared at all....they've been asking me for ID ever since I can remember. No big.

You, on the other hand, seem to be having some sweaty palm issues over this. Why?

"I am not scared." How are you not scared? One says these things to assuage themselves of fear, not assure others that they don't possess it.

Well, here you have to vote in your district. No one can be bused in from elsewhere. You are given information on where you can register and where your polling place is. There really is no room for in person voter fraud under our system. And they don't ask for a photo ID once you are registered and show up to vote.

really?
Video snags Dem boss plotting vote fraud
Digger Tidbits: Got ID? O'Keefe seems to be missing his; House to take up brokers' fees : VTDigger

It blows me away
you cannot do anything in this country without a valid govt issued ID but vote
and the libs think there is something wrong with asking that person prior to voting proving who they are

Can you explain their violent reaction to the SCOTUS ruling then? I thought as much. They (and you) reject any notion of inferring responsibility on our voting population.

Violent? Who was violent? I saw a bunch of rightwingers crying over gay marriage more than the other story....

Have no issue showing my id to vote. Oh look another issue you have me pegged wrong.

The "you're racist" reactions for example? Still believing those 1960's era stereotypes of Southern society, aren't we? Why did Holder and Obama lament the decision? Oh that's right, they want anyone to vote, for lack of any requirements at all.

So you just move the goal posts..
Im bored already with you.

"Violent reaction"? There was violence? Where?

Oh jeez. Violent does not always mean physical violence. Dense as you are, words can be used just as effectively a weapon of violence.

So your just making shit up in order to be relevant. ..what a joke.

Forum List

Back