Why Are There No Protests / Riots Over Police Shooting / Killing An UNARMED Woman?

I read the article where the politician claims the officer 'had no choice' but to shoot and kill the unarmed woman. By his own account, a group brokers glass as they tried to get through a door. The officer shot through the door, hitting the unarmed woman. He fired a lethal shot into a crowd / group, hitting her.

The officer, according to the account, did not fire at any specific target that was threatening his life. He fired a lethal shot into a group.

According to the politician he and the security guard had already talked and the officer had already made the decision to SHOOT TO KILL if the protectors made it through the door...but the protectors never made it through the door - the officer shot through the door, hitting the woman in the chest and killing her.

Last edited:
I read the article where the politician claims the officer 'had no choice' but to shoot and kill the unarmed woman. By his own account, a group brokers glass as they tried to get through a door. The officer shot through the door, hitting the unarmed woman. He fired a lethal shot into a crowd / group, hitting her.

The officer, according to the account, did not fire at any specific target that was threatening his life. He fired a lethal shot into a group.

I am very sympathetic on police. It is likely that the cop is under
investigation and his gun removed temporarily----HOWEVER,
I STRONGLY believe that this UNWARRANTED and RECKLESS
homicide will be brushed under the rug because of her unfortunate
race. Lets see if the police department issues a statement.

"The woman fatally shot inside the U.S. Capitol Wednesday has been identified as Ashli Babbitt, a friend confirms to Fox News. Babbitt was a 14-year veteran who served four tours with the Air Force and resided in San Diego, according to media reports.

Babbitt was a strong supporter of President Trump."

Authorities were in riot gear protecting the Capitol as the media and lawmakers returned to resume a joint session of Congress halted hours earlier when a mob breached security and stormed the building, resulting in the fatal shooting."

So Ashli Babbitt, an UNARMED white, female military veteran Trump supporter was shot and killed by Capitol police for breaking and entering, illegally being in the Capitol building.

I did not know an UNARMED person trespassing, breaking, and entering justified LETHAL FORCE.

Security for yesterday was completely mismanaged - it was a complete failure, a criminal failure.

EVERYONE knew in advance there was going to be a MASSIVE Pro-Trump crowd in close proximity to the Capitol that opposed certifying election. Anyone with any common sense knew there could be violence...but the lack of preparation IMO proves no one expected this kind of violence form a Pro-Trump crowd. The level of distrust in our government after the last 4 years combined with warranted distrust in our elections and frustration at their concerns were being ignored was under-estimated.

Anyone who remembers Charlottesville or any of the protests since, where Antifa, BLM, and other groups have shown up and initiated /engaged in violence against Pro-Trump groups had to have common sense enough to know Anti-Trump groups would allow Pro-Trump groups to protest at the Capitol without being harassed or causing trouble. It has been reported the same indications of violence to come at other violent Antifa events were seen before the violent yesterday - piles of bricks and frozen water bottles were spotted near the Capitol before the violence started yesterday. The FBI reported that at least1 bus filled with Antifa members showed up at the Capitol yesterday. To NOT expect Antifa to show up, to NOT have advance warning they were planning to do so, and / or NOT to have prepared for any of this was a MASSIVE FAILURE.

Where was the National Guard? It takes HOURS for the NG to be called in, mobilize, and show up. Why weren't they already called up - to have had members already come in and be ready to deploy at a moment's notice...for this one day, one specific event? FAIL!

How could the Capitol Police be so unprepared, to allow crowds to get SO close to the Capitol building, and be caught completely off-guard when crowds began to split up and begin laying siege to the Capitol Building?

Finally, again, HOW does a Capitol Police officer shoot an unarmed female in the chest, killing her, for trespassing, breaking, and entering?

If she was black, Antifa and BLM would be marching in DC today, looting, burning, destroying, and calling for the elimination of the police.

CNN would be calling it a 'mostly peaceful protest' over the police murdering an unarmed female.

Liberal talking heads would be demanding to know why the police couldn't have just SHOT HER IN THE LEG.

...and the govt buildings would be under siege again.

Everyone on this board knows this is true.

Political Partisanship changes the whole narrative.
- It's a Trump supporter - she had it coming...who cares if she was unarmed

So today as politicians, the fake news media, and the snowflakes all continue the feeding frenzy of attacking Trump for yesterday and on his supporters, everyone is ignoring - politics aside - the compete failure of the Capitol Police, of those in charge of providing security yesterday, and the horrific fact that police shot an unarmed woman in the chest, killing her, for breaking, entering, trespassing, etc...crimes that do NOT call for or justify LETHAL FORCE!

Because the right believes in letting the courts do their jobs and do not judge people by the court of public opinion.

I did not know an UNARMED person trespassing, breaking, and entering justified LETHAL FORCE.

It isn't.

And, had she acted alone, she likely would've been, at worst, tazed and taken into custody. But she was one member of a large, violent mob.

Sure, it's a shame she's dead, but she has only herself to blame...
Had she been an unarmed black woman your argument, I feel, would be completely different. The fact is you do not know the circumstances under which she was shot -WAS she part of a 'large' crowd (since people who entered the building 'scattered')...does it matter more that she was part of a group and was unarmed or the fact that she was unarmed? Is it ok for police to use lethal force - to shoot into a crowd of people who are not armed (none of them reportedly were)?

Had a policeman on the street shot into a group of unarmed 'protesting' blacks and killed one, again, I think we would be seeing violent Antifa / BLM marches today.

Yes, she was part of a crowd but I suppose after it being televised 100 or so times on TV you already know this.

Had a policeman on the street shot into a group of unarmed 'protesting' blacks and killed one, again, I think we would be seeing violent Antifa / BLM marches today.
[/QUOTE]

Then I guess none of those rioter's cared enough what happened to her to protest today. Yep, they watched and a couple helped but today they let it go, just another rioter to them.

"The woman fatally shot inside the U.S. Capitol Wednesday has been identified as Ashli Babbitt, a friend confirms to Fox News. Babbitt was a 14-year veteran who served four tours with the Air Force and resided in San Diego, according to media reports.

Authorities were in riot gear protecting the Capitol as the media and lawmakers returned to resume a joint session of Congress halted hours earlier when a mob breached security and stormed the building, resulting in the fatal shooting."

So Ashli Babbitt, an UNARMED white, female military veteran Trump supporter was shot and killed by Capitol police for breaking and entering, illegally being in the Capitol building.

Security for yesterday was completely mismanaged - it was a complete failure, a criminal failure.

EVERYONE knew in advance there was going to be a MASSIVE Pro-Trump crowd in close proximity to the Capitol that opposed certifying election. Anyone with any common sense knew there could be violence...but the lack of preparation IMO proves no one expected this kind of violence form a Pro-Trump crowd. The level of distrust in our government after the last 4 years combined with warranted distrust in our elections and frustration at their concerns were being ignored was under-estimated.

Anyone who remembers Charlottesville or any of the protests since, where Antifa, BLM, and other groups have shown up and initiated /engaged in violence against Pro-Trump groups had to have common sense enough to know Anti-Trump groups would allow Pro-Trump groups to protest at the Capitol without being harassed or causing trouble. It has been reported the same indications of violence to come at other violent Antifa events were seen before the violent yesterday - piles of bricks and frozen water bottles were spotted near the Capitol before the violence started yesterday. The FBI reported that at least1 bus filled with Antifa members showed up at the Capitol yesterday. To NOT expect Antifa to show up, to NOT have advance warning they were planning to do so, and / or NOT to have prepared for any of this was a MASSIVE FAILURE.

Where was the National Guard? It takes HOURS for the NG to be called in, mobilize, and show up. Why weren't they already called up - to have had members already come in and be ready to deploy at a moment's notice...for this one day, one specific event? FAIL!

How could the Capitol Police be so unprepared, to allow crowds to get SO close to the Capitol building, and be caught completely off-guard when crowds began to split up and begin laying siege to the Capitol Building?

Finally, again, HOW does a Capitol Police officer shoot an unarmed female in the chest, killing her, for trespassing, breaking, and entering?

If she was black, Antifa and BLM would be marching in DC today, looting, burning, destroying, and calling for the elimination of the police.

CNN would be calling it a 'mostly peaceful protest' over the police murdering an unarmed female.

Liberal talking heads would be demanding to know why the police couldn't have just SHOT HER IN THE LEG.

So today as politicians, the fake news media, and the snowflakes all continue the feeding frenzy of attacking Trump for yesterday and on his supporters, everyone is ignoring - politics aside - the compete failure of the Capitol Police, of those in charge of providing security yesterday, and the horrific fact that police shot an unarmed woman in the chest, killing her, for breaking, entering, trespassing, etc...crimes that do NOT call for or justify LETHAL FORCE!

Media has successfully turned us against one another.

No social media such as this has.

I am very sympathetic on police. It is likely that the cop is under
investigation and his gun removed temporarily----HOWEVER,
I STRONGLY believe that this UNWARRANTED and RECKLESS
homicide will be brushed under the rug because of her unfortunate
race. Lets see if the police department issues a statement.
Don't hold your breath. You've seen democrat justice during the last four years, but especially the one just passed.

It isn't.

And, had she acted alone, she likely would've been, at worst, tazed and taken into custody. But she was one member of a large, violent mob.

Had she been an unarmed black woman your argument, I feel, would be completely different. The fact is you do not know the circumstances under which she was shot -WAS she part of a 'large' crowd (since people who entered the building 'scattered')...does it matter more that she was part of a group and was unarmed or the fact that she was unarmed? Is it ok for police to use lethal force - to shoot into a crowd of people who are not armed (none of them reportedly were)?

Yes, she was part of a crowd but I suppose after it being televised 100 or so times on TV you already know this.

Then I guess none of those rioter's cared enough what happened to her to protest today. Yep, they watched and a couple helped but today they let it go, just another rioter to them.
[/QUOTE]
A white unarmed female protestor shot and killed by police. Biden was right today when he said BLM and Antifa protestors would not have been treated this way...

It isn't.

A white unarmed female protestor shot and killed by police. Biden was right today when he said BLM and Antifa protestors would not have been treated this way...
[/QUOTE]

That's right they would have all been shot right along with her. If you didn't see the repeat of it I suggest you do.

I want to know too.

This makes me sick.

There is no point continuing with the charade from the Left. They are scum they are traitors they are snakes.

Why Are There No Protests / Riots Over Police Shooting / Killing An UNARMED Woman?

I want to know too.

This makes me sick.

There is no point continuing with the charade from the Left. They are scum they are traitors they are snakes.

So looks like a rioter took out a capitol police officer hitting him the head with a fire extinguisher. Do blue lives matter now? Oh, this was done by the right.

Media has successfully turned us against one another.

No social media such as this has.
I agree

I want to know too.

This makes me sick.

So looks like a rioter took out a capitol police officer hitting him the head with a fire extinguisher. Do blue lives matter now? Oh, this was done by the right.

CNN???? Fake News CNN? CRAP NEWS NETWORK?

I don't listen or believe a word they say.

Where did you get the info about the fire extinguisher ?
I dont read that in the article.

Last edited:
No riots.
No looting.
No burning.

Because she was guilty of being..........

the wrong color.

I DO believe that had she been the RIGHT color, there would have been
RIOTOUS repercussions across the country. Anyone here remember the
SIT-INS? In the Capitol Hill sit-in were people killed by the SIT-INNERS?
The only violence I saw was a broken window-----not nice but not a "RIOT"

The msm labeled them terrorists and compared them to 9/11

The way the msm went on and on last night trying to turn a protest into something equating pearl harbor or 9-11 was not only insane but literally disgusting....if anyone did not know what the msm is all about they should after last night.

It isn't.

That's right they would have all been shot right along with her. If you didn't see the repeat of it I suggest you do.
[/QUOTE]

Nonsense they let the blm and antifia riot, loot and burn....the police do nothing at all when these groups go on the rampage....they keep their distance.

This policeman Doex need training as he simply got scared and fired into a crowd
Every single one of the BLM mass looting burnings and assaults were from solo actions, one cop on one lawbreaker. Can you imagine the Utter 24/7 contrived hysteria of the lib loons and MSM if a cop fired at random into a black riot group and killed one?

No riots.
No looting.
No burning.

Because she was guilty of being..........

the wrong color.

I DO believe that had she been the RIGHT color, there would have been
RIOTOUS repercussions across the country. Anyone here remember the
SIT-INS? In the Capitol Hill sit-in were people killed by the SIT-INNERS?
The only violence I saw was a broken window-----not nice but not a "RIOT"

The msm labeled them terrorists and compared them to 9/11

The way the msm went on and on last night trying to turn a protest into something equating pearl harbor or 9-11 was not only insane but literally disgusting....if anyone did not know what the msm is all about they should after last night.

you are overly optimistic-----the idea that a protest involving TENS OF THOUSANDS that PRODUCED no BULLETS, NO BOMBS, NO VANDALISM (beyond a broken window)
no dead bodies was a lot more PEACEFUL then ANYTHING accomplished by such filth as BLM is beyond the Ken of MILLIOINS OF DELUSIONAL AMERICANS

She is
- White
- Not criminal
- Not drug addict
- American

Her being white is enough to conclude that she deserved it.

Forum List

Back