Why Are White Harris Supporters Having White People Meetings?

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
I truly don't understand the purpose of these white women and white men for Kamala zoom calls. Are they supposed to be making some sort of statement? Why are only white people invited? Are the Trump people allowed to have a white people only zoom call? I feel like that would have received a different reaction from the media.

They are probably like the black people sitting in the back of the bus in the 50s/60s, thats what those white people for harris zoom calls are, they are "checking their white privilege" and "apologising" very racist of the democrats, just a glimse into the future where whites will be the minority, im not white and was often at the receving end of racism and discrimination by white people in the 90s and early 2000s as kid and teenager, but i still know as morally upright man that its wrong. its racism. i know its a "stupid" phrase but "why we cant just get along"?

I truly don't understand the purpose of these white women and white men for Kamala zoom calls. Are they supposed to be making some sort of statement? Why are only white people invited? Are the Trump people allowed to have a white people only zoom call? I feel like that would have received a different reaction from the media.

I think this is a right wing twitter account.

For example "A whopping 92% of voters think Kamala Harris is responsible for covering up Joe Biden's health issues."

"Who is worse?"

"Liberal White Male Cats" "Male Feminists"

Etc etc

White people meetings????
MRW I take a drink of the milk I just bought... and it expired 2 days ago.  - GIF - Imgur

Trump people have been having white people only zoom calls since 2015. Non whites can participate in the calls.

Real Americans? Like the type who had a candidate who never showed up for primary debates?
Trump was so far ahead he didn't have to show up... that's different than Joe a sitting president refusing to debate his challengers....

the Dems campaign for POTUS has shifted entirely to identity politics now that a person of color is leading the ticket .. the ist and ism campaign has begun ..

Forum List

Back