Why Aren't Millions of Americans Going to Cuba for Healthcare?

Yes, as a visa requirement, dolt. I don't travel anywhere outside of Canada without it. Especially going skiing or diving in a foreign country. All countries require this because their taxpayer dollars are not going to pay for your treatment if you have a medical emergency in that country. One of my friends had a heart attack while in Florida. His out of country insurance paid his US medical bill to stabilize him, and then flew him home to Canada for treatment.

You can go to other countries for cosmetic surgery. I have relatives who have gone abroad for cosmetic surgeries. But you can't come to Canada for cancer treatment. Like my friend, if you have a heart attack while here, we'll look after your emergency care, but you can't come her to be treated.
As per Biden’s government, any American can go to Cuba for medical reasons.
You’re a pathological liar.

Yes, as a visa requirement, dolt. I don't travel anywhere outside of Canada without it. Especially going skiing or diving in a foreign country. All countries require this because their taxpayer dollars are not going to pay for your treatment if you have a medical emergency in that country. One of my friends had a heart attack while in Florida. His out of country insurance paid his US medical bill to stabilize him, and then flew him home to Canada for treatment.

You can go to other countries for cosmetic surgery. I have relatives who have gone abroad for cosmetic surgeries. But you can't come to Canada for cancer treatment. Like my friend, if you have a heart attack while here, we'll look after your emergency care, but you can't come her to be treated.
And it’s horrific you KKKanadisns refuse illegal immigrants any medical care.

The WHO counts all metrics the same for every country. And according to the WHO we rank below nearly every other single payer nation in nearly every single health metric. If you're telling me "we" (not sure who "we" refers to here, but it seems like it's just you) count babies dying in the womb as infant mortality and Cuba doesn't, fine. I'm not using Cuba's measurement or ours. I'm using the WHO's. And when you (you're the only one who uses that standard) count "deaths in the womb", are you also counting abortion?

No, you're full of shit and I proved it by pulling excepts from the links you provided that undermine whatever straw man argument you are sloppily and lazily creating.
The WHO doesn’t do its own research. It just takes the information given to it by members. Remember, according to the WHO China had COVID well under control before it spread to the rest of the world.

Except for the US where we have to pay for illegals healthcare.
You get a visa whenever you leave Canada? Sounds like a pain in the ass.
At least you admit Canadians go somewhere else for critical care,that doesnt say much for Canada's healthcare system.

Michael Moore made a documentary about it.
Yep and all he covered were the clinics that catered to foreigners with hard currency to spend or the showpieces the government allowed him access to. Not the clinics for average Cubans that don’t have clean sheets or even toilet paper for patients.

Forum List

Back