Why aren't the Bush Tax Cuts Working?

heh heh do you understand that 23% = 23% ?

Why bring up percentages? Do you have trouble with numbers larger than 100?

Frank does. Hence the percentages. He doesn't seem to understand that Reagan had a budget one year that was 23% of GDP and that is the same as Obama's budget in 2010. He also doesn't understand that Obama's deficit last year was 9% of GDP, which of course, is a lot less than 23%.

What is you point? I'll presuppose everything, and give you whatever point you are trying to prove by continually pointing to Reagan to justify the present. The very fact that you are invoking Reagan's legacy to somehow prove some point relevant to the present, which I'm still not sure if that is even your intention, shows how desperate you are.

Deficit spending and debt, which even after accounting for inflation are dramatically higher under Obama than Reagan, are supposed to be a good thing. In fact, you have argued that point to me in the past; that it isn't because of Reagan's economic policies but deficit spending and debt are what caused the unprecedented economic growth under Reagan.

What the hell is your point? :eusa_eh:

Lacey Act - The Lacey Act combats trafficking in “illegal” wildlife, fish, and plants. The 2008 Farm Bill (the Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008), effective May 22, 2008, amended the Lacey Act by expanding its protection to a broader range of plants and plant products. The Lacey Act now, among other things, makes it unlawful, beginning December 15, 2008, to import certain plants and plant products without an import declaration.

See, nothing about smuggling. That, believe it or not, makes me right.

"Smuggling is the clandestine transportation of goods or persons past a point where prohibited, such as out of a building, into a prison, or across an international border, in violation of applicable laws or other regulations."

Is it?

The Lacey Act is about violations of paperwork, not laws. Did you not read the stuff you copied and pasted from the Animal Plant Health Inspection Service website without providing a link?

Lacey Act - The Lacey Act combats trafficking in “illegal” wildlife, fish, and plants. The 2008 Farm Bill (the Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008), effective May 22, 2008, amended the Lacey Act by expanding its protection to a broader range of plants and plant products. The Lacey Act now, among other things, makes it unlawful, beginning December 15, 2008, to import certain plants and plant products without an import declaration.

See, nothing about smuggling. That, believe it or not, makes me right.

"Smuggling is the clandestine transportation of goods or persons past a point where prohibited, such as out of a building, into a prison, or across an international border, in violation of applicable laws or other regulations."

It is yet another example of this administration stifling economic growth.

"It isn't just Gibson that is sweating. Musicians who play vintage guitars and other instruments made of environmentally protected materials are worried the authorities may be coming for them next.

If you are the lucky owner of a 1920s Martin guitar, it may well be made, in part, of Brazilian rosewood. Cross an international border with an instrument made of that now-restricted wood, and you better have correct and complete documentation proving the age of the instrument. Otherwise, you could lose it to a zealous customs agent—not to mention face fines and prosecution."
Guitar Frets: Environmental Enforcement Leaves Musicians in Fear | Postmodern Times - WSJ.com

So in just a short year when Obama is kicked out of office, will you be screaming racism?

I paid the same or nearly the same for about 10 years. Then they passed Obamacare. Since then my premiums have risen 40%.

This is a lie.

I only wish it was.......

2010 increase was 12%
2011 increase was 12%
2012 increase will be 10%

Do the math son, If I was paying $100 on January 1st of 2009:

It increased to $112 in 2010 .
2011 increased to $125.00
In 2012 It will be $138.00

I paid the same or nearly the same for about 10 years. Then they passed Obamacare. Since then my premiums have risen 40%.

This is a lie.

2010 increase was 12%
2011 increase was 12%

If I was paying 100 on January 1st of 2009 It increazsed to $112 in 2010 .
Then in 2010 increased to $125.00 I will be $134.00
that is more than

That's not the part you're lying about and you know it. There is no way you went 10 years paying virtually the same every year for health care premiums. No way.

When I see an administration that raids a guitar factory because they don't hire union labor, or sues Boeing for opening a new plant that doesn't use union labor, I get worried. When the POTUS openly declares war on the successful, I get worried.

No one is declaring war on the successful. Gibson was raided not due to union issues but because they are suspected of illegally smuggling in wood for their products. Are you honestly insinuating that we should allow companies to break the law with no responsibility for their actions?

So when a company is "suspected" of breaking the law the government should raid the establishment and confiscate materials needed to operate without even a charge being filed? And this should be done to ONE company while it isn't done to that companies competitors that are doing the EXACT same thing as the company that was raided?

Interesting take on the law, Don'tBe...

The Lacey Act is about violations of paperwork, not laws.

Sure. Wait until we discuss undocumented workers in American and I tell you it's not about laws, just a violation of paperwork.

:clap2:

Gibson's CEO has already implied they will be closing the last of their American factories. :clap2:

The administration has been a economic failure, and the correlations between the Carter administration are astounding.

This is a lie.

2010 increase was 12%
2011 increase was 12%

that is more than

That's not the part you're lying about and you know it. There is no way you went 10 years paying virtually the same every year for health care premiums. No way.

Do you live Foodstamp to Foodstamp ?

This is a lie.

2010 increase was 12%
2011 increase was 12%

that is more than

At least you admit that insurance premiums have increased by 40% since Obamacare was enacted. Thanks.

2010 increase was 12%
2011 increase was 12%

that is more than

At least you admit that insurance premiums have increased by 40% since Obamacare was enacted. Thanks.

I never denied it. But you've never even attempted to show how Obamacare caused that 40% rise. Just because two things happened does not prove a cause and effect. You know the Packers won the Super Bowl last year. Did they cause your premiums to go up too?

I never denied it. But you've never even attempted to show how Obamacare caused that 40% rise. Just because two things happened does not prove a cause and effect. You know the Packers won the Super Bowl last year. Did they cause your premiums to go up too?

Yeah, just because Obama and a Democrat-controlled congress have produced a failing economy, obviously doesn't mean anything.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Asked and answered bub. Try to keep up.

You don't have a point.

Just because you refuse to read does not mean I don't have a point. Frank brought up Reagan and his budgets and tried to compare them to Obama's. Frank got miserably crushed and now you refuse to even read what happened.

Oh well. Your loss.

No, you don't understand what a budget is. If you compare Reagan's proposed budget to what congress passed you'd understand his point.

The fact that you obviously lack this understanding, or how it is relevant to today, demonstrates your failure. You have failed.

Wow. You're a dullard.

Forum List

Back