Why aren't the Bush Tax Cuts Working?

At least you admit that insurance premiums have increased by 40% since Obamacare was enacted. Thanks.

I never denied it. But you've never even attempted to show how Obamacare caused that 40% rise. Just because two things happened does not prove a cause and effect. You know the Packers won the Super Bowl last year. Did they cause your premiums to go up too?
Wow. You're a dullard.

Ok. Prove to us Obamacare caused your premiums to rise 40%.

Ohh they have always worked just as they were designed to, the problem is what we were told was different from what was deseigned into them.
The rich did get and are getting richer.

Ohh they have always worked just as they were designed to, the problem is what we were told was different from what was deseigned into them.

Those bastard rich people again. DAMN THEM.

You poor, envious, shallow, man. If only we could punish those bastards :eusa_eh:

You poor, envious, shallow, man. If only we could punish those bastards :eusa_eh:

Poor? Hardly I have ZERO debts and am worth around 2 million.

Every retard liberal in here says they are millionaires. :lol::lol::lol:

Way to show me. I've got a 12 inch dick too. Bragging on a message board, wow you are a pathetic person. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I never denied it. But you've never even attempted to show how Obamacare caused that 40% rise. Just because two things happened does not prove a cause and effect. You know the Packers won the Super Bowl last year. Did they cause your premiums to go up too?
Wow. You're a dullard.

Ok. Prove to us Obamacare caused your premiums to rise 40%.

By the way, Mr Google, why would you down rank the above post of mine? Because I asked someone to prove their point?

Oh! The horror!

This is not in any way what we were discussing.

Like I said, if you refuse to read, your loss.

Are you really this dense? I did read the posts.

Clearly you didn't if you think Frank and I were discussing Reagan's proposed budgets compared to what Congress passed.

Whatever, you have demonstrated you haven't a damned clue. You fall back on that shallow 'because something happens doesn't make blah blah responsible'. You have said that about Reagan "just because Reagan was in office doesn't mean he is responsible for the economy", and then turn around in the next post and say that deficit spending is responsible for the economy.

I invite everyone who doubts me to go through your posts. You spend more time focused on Reagan than you have on the present. Not that I blame you, most Americans wish Reagan was in office now.

Every right wingnut is stupit.
Not every republican but every right wingnut.

A couple here have known me for around 10 years or more and know how I came by my money.

Every right wingnut is stupit.
Not every republican but every right wingnut.

A couple here have known me for around 10 years or more and know how I came by my money.

Came by your money. If it is true that you are indeed a millionaire, you summed up quite nicely that you don't understand what it is to earn it.

The Lacey Act is about violations of paperwork, not laws.

Sure. Wait until we discuss undocumented workers in American and I tell you it's not about laws, just a violation of paperwork.

:clap2:

I would then point out that actual laws exist that cover immigration requirements, even if the government chooses not to enforce them. Just like, if you were actually not being stupid, you could point out that actual laws exist that cover smuggling. Which is why I was very specific when I pointed out that the Lacey Act, which is what we are discussing, is about the paperwork that goes into importing certain plant, and animal, species, or their products.

In other words, I am using the fact that all anyone has mentioned regarding the Gibson case is the Lacey Act to argue that they are not suspected of smuggling. You, on the other hand, are trying to argue that I am saying that there is no such thing as smuggling.

If you ever study critical thinking you will learn there is a term for that.

Last edited:
$1.6 Trillion is bigger than $1 Trillion, even you know that, right?

Also, it's Obama's DEFICIT and Reagan's entire BUDGET, you know that's different, right?

Look, kid, I'd love to watch you squirm on this and come up with new and exciting insults for me, but how about you go read up on inflation and how the dollar changes value over time, and then we can try this again, ok?

Do you not know that a Deficit and budget are two different things? It's ok to admit your ignorance.

It's fair to adjust for inflation if you wanted to compare Reagan's Budget against Obama's Budget.

But to adjust for inflation for DEFICIT against BUDGET, LOL

That's silly.

You're not really that stupid are you?
Now, it is understood that CON$ will never admit the truth and they come up with some pretty incredible rationalizations to avoid admitting the truth, but that rationalization takes the cake!!! :rofl::lmao:

Dollars spent in 1988 by the budget are not the same as dollars spent in 1988 by the budget and therefore not subject to inflation. :cuckoo: After all, deficit dollars spent in 1988 by the budget are completely different from all other dollars spent in 1988 by the budget because, .... er, ....., er, ...., well just because.

Surely no one is stupid enough not to see the difference in 1988 dollars. (extreme sarcasm)

Forum List

Back