why Black Lives Matter matters

Y'all don't get it.

These BLM commies are demonstrating the very reason we need a 2nd Amendment. We must be able to fight off an oppressive government. BLM should also be for full-auto weapons.
:dunno:

Sounds like an oppressive government that the people need protection from. Like, with guns. Like automatics.
My comment clearly refers to a percentage of police officers who are hostile to Blacks, a measure you have casually altered to the level of "an oppressive government" which all Americans, i.e., "the People," need protection from. Please be advised that a "percentage" of police officers does not mean all police officers, and the percentage of those officers referred to in my comment as being hostile to Blacks is in fact extremely small. So your reply to my comment is plainly exaggerated.

My comment clearly refers to a percentage of police officers who are hostile to Blacks, a measure you have casually altered to the level of "an oppressive government" which all Americans, i.e., "the People," need protection from. Please be advised that a "percentage" of police officers does not mean all police officers, and the percentage of those officers referred to in my comment as being hostile to Blacks is in fact extremely small. So your reply to my comment is plainly exaggerated.
So, why the fuck are you idiots protesting and bitching at ME?
:lol:

I just got you to admit that your BLM bitching is in fact bullshit.
:lol:

TheRussians
White police out to get black males
Hillary really won

Do you Libs live in anything other than false emotional froth?

Forum List

Back