Why Black People Cannot Honestly Assess The Zimmerman Virdict

Why Black People Cannot Honestly Assess The Zimmerman Virdict

Dave Chappelle on Trayvon Martin - YouTube

That's a pretty pathetic OP and a pretty pathetic attempt by the author to "explain" anything. At least the author of the video was honest enough to post this:

" Published on May 1, 2012

My amateurish attempt at retrofitting one of my favorite Chappelle skits to fit the current Trayvon Martin story, apologies for the popping sounds during recording."

Thanks for exposing the other ignorant, bigoted goons though!!! :)

look in the mirror

Take your own advice....................

Only three days?

To distraught parents. Three days is a lifetime. Republicans find it hard to believe anyone could grieve over a black kid. They just don't understand how that could be.

why did the parents not care where he was on a school night?

where in the fuck were the " parents' ?????????

They are not the only parents I worry about. I heard AG Holder actually say that he now had to advise his children how to act in public because they are black!

No, you teach your children how to act politely in public because your human, not because your black

Hint, good parents of ALL COLORS teach their children the golden rule from an early age.

If there's a lesson to learn, that might be the biggest

Last edited:
To distraught parents. Three days is a lifetime. Republicans find it hard to believe anyone could grieve over a black kid. They just don't understand how that could be.

They are not the only parents I worry about. I heard AG Holder actually say that he now had to advise his children how to act in public because they are black!

No, you teach your children how to act politely in public because your human, not because your black

Hint, good parents of ALL COLORS teach their children the golden rule from an early age.

A man twice your age you never saw before stalks you and you run off. He manages to catch up to you and threatens you and you are supposed to be "polite"?????

Now I've heard it all.

Only three days?

It was like 40 minutes after sunset. He wasn't two. He just walked to the store for some Skittles and an Ice Tea. And for that he's dead??? And these white wingers say he "deserved it"????? How is that possible? Unless you are a racist fuck?

Only three days?

I knew that would garb a pinhead like yourself. Three days is short for lots of people that lose loved one involved in police investigations,they keep some bodies for weeks. But an ass hat like yourself,wll stoop to endless depths to feed your pathetic fixation on a political party. What a douche nozzle.

The police keep murder victims for weeks without notifying anyone even though they have their cell phone and ID?????

What a stupid fucking thing for you to say. Idiot! Or is it "moron"? Nope, it's "both".

That's a pretty pathetic OP and a pretty pathetic attempt by the author to "explain" anything. At least the author of the video was honest enough to post this:

" Published on May 1, 2012

My amateurish attempt at retrofitting one of my favorite Chappelle skits to fit the current Trayvon Martin story, apologies for the popping sounds during recording."

Thanks for exposing the other ignorant, bigoted goons though!!! :)

look in the mirror

Take your own advice....................

no problemo

1. Most blacks react emotionally over factfully
2. They don't care to look at the evidence
3. They're tribal and peer pressure is high. Step out of step in get your ass kicked in many cases.

It was like 40 minutes after sunset. He wasn't two. He just walked to the store for some Skittles and an Ice Tea. And for that he's dead??? And these white wingers say he "deserved it"????? How is that possible? Unless you are a racist fuck?

no, he's dead because he attacked someone , that's how it's possible unless you are a racist fuck.

and BTW

Martin was a burglar

I knew that would garb a pinhead like yourself. Three days is short for lots of people that lose loved one involved in police investigations,they keep some bodies for weeks. But an ass hat like yourself,wll stoop to endless depths to feed your pathetic fixation on a political party. What a douche nozzle.

The police keep murder victims for weeks without notifying anyone even though they have their cell phone and ID?????

What a stupid fucking thing for you to say. Idiot! Or is it "moron"? Nope, it's "both".

how is that even relevant?

This was in a white neighborhood where the police let that kid lay in the morgue for three days while they had both his cell phone and student ID. Zimmerman would never be convicted for killing a black kid. Not there.

Only three days?

A distraught parent would have reported him missing that very night.

A man twice your age you never saw before stalks you and you run off. He manages to catch up to you and threatens you and you are supposed to be "polite"?????

Now I've heard it all.

The problem with your theory, is it's just a theory.

no, he's dead because he attacked someone , that's how it's possible unless you are a racist fuck.

and BTW

Martin was a burglar

Someone who chased him down and threatened him. And the kid is not even here to defend himself from either Zimmerman or the rabid right.

and BTW

Martin was a burglar

Someone who chased him down and threatened him. And the kid is not even here to defend himself from either Zimmerman or the rabid right.

Holy shit---the lies get bigger and bigger.

Now I've heard it all.

You obviously want these problems to exist

Solve the problem and your side loses power

That is truly sad

and BTW

Martin was a burglar

the proof is in the verdict

you are a whiney,sore loser

Here's what I can't understand that you don't understand.
Fact#1 TM was walking home alone minding his business bothering no one.

Fact#2 GZ instigated the entire ordeal. He followed the guy then chased the guy.

Fact#3 If it wasn't for the actions of GZ, none of this would have ever happened.

Both the defense and the prosecution had equal say in picking the jury.

Just saying......... :cool:

This was in a white neighborhood where the police let that kid lay in the morgue for three days while they had both his cell phone and student ID. Zimmerman would never be convicted for killing a black kid. Not there.

There's only one part wrong with your "story". Trayvon's mother told Nancy Grace she was told he was dead the next day.

(starts at 1:10 of video)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UemHHo4H1Gc]'The worst telephone call a mother can receive' - YouTube[/ame]

So much for your "facts".

Fact#2 GZ instigated the entire ordeal. He followed the guy then chased the guy.

Fact#3 If it wasn't for the actions of GZ, none of this would have ever happened.

Do you actually know anything about this?

I am actually being serious.

Do you actually know anything about this?

I am actually being serious.

What is incorrect?
If you are referring to the chasing part, yes that is a fact. He chased the guy while on the phone. Remember his being out of breath?
Had it not been for the actions of GZ then there would have been no reactions from TM.
Does it get any simpler than that?
You leave me alone and I leave you alone. What's so hard?

Forum List

Back