Why Bother With a Milkshake When You Can Get Some Battery Acid

When it comes to comedy I believe nothing should be off limits. With that said, can I get list of topics that comedians are not allowed to make jokes about?

I agree with you in that I am a staunch First Amendment supporter and don't believe there should be any repercussions for having said this legally. However, it's up to us to decide if this was funny. I don't think throwing battery acid in anyone's face is funny, therefore I don't think the suggestion of that is funny. I believe the way to counter speech is with more speech. So I would be for an audience booing her off the stage from here on out.

SJW would cry, cry, cry at her being "bullied" by that.

The left adopting the tactics of radical Sharia Muslims. Is anyone REALLY surprised?

Ugly, NASTY tard
jo-brand-600x338.jpg

BBC Defends Comedian Who ‘Joked’ About Acid Attacking Right-Wing Politicians

You know they always think their deranged, violent fantasies are funny--like Kathy Griffin and the detached head. When the rest of the world doesn't laugh along they don't understand.

At root they're not funny, they're unhinged. Humor comes from joy, from an enjoyment of life. They have no enjoyment, just bitterness, envy and hate. So they scrape the edge of funniness but can never be truly as funny as comedians like Robin Williams or even edgier comedians who take serious shots but not out of true vindictiveness.

I mean look at this woman up here. Look in her eyes. She just hates. Hate is never funny.

Before Michael Savage wrote his book I had come to the conclusion....the deeply left wing....are mentally ill.......

They suffer from what I call "Reality Dyslexia." For them, the truth is a lie, facts are fiction, Wrong is Right.....Evan Sayet, a conservative comedian has a youtube video that explains this in one of the best ways I have ever seen....

This is why, when they get total power in a country, it always ends up in mass graves.....

Listening to this now, just got to the part about John Lennon's song Imagine. YES. I hate that song with an absolute passion

His video really clarifies exactly how left wing minds work........more so than other people who have tried to explain their insanity...

When it comes to comedy I believe nothing should be off limits. With that said, can I get list of topics that comedians are not allowed to make jokes about?

I agree with you in that I am a staunch First Amendment supporter and don't believe there should be any repercussions for having said this legally. However, it's up to us to decide if this was funny. I don't think throwing battery acid in anyone's face is funny, therefore I don't think the suggestion of that is funny. I believe the way to counter speech is with more speech. So I would be for an audience booing her off the stage from here on out.

If she was a conservative and had any presence on social media, she would have been black listed right away...Just like Stephen Crowder, who was de-monetized on youtube..

Listen to Seinfeld, Chris Rock and the other comedians....they will talk about not being able to go to colleges anymore because of the SJW fascists.......

Rock may have a case, but Seinfeld using it as an excuse as he is terribly vanilla and his comedy bits are unoffensive to the point of almost being boring. The reason college students were not attending his show isn't b/c of some snowflake bullshit, it's b/c the tickets are super fucking expensive. He came to my university and the tickets prices were several hundred dollars. Sorry, I am not going to 300 bucks as a college student for a comedy act. I would spend that food, booze, and, school related incidentals.

Now can I get that list of topics that comedians are not allowed to make jokes about

You don't understand....Seinfeld and Rock will not go to colleges anymore, dittos the other comedians .........

That's a real shame too. Lots of people have problems with offensive jokes when it is hurts *their* feelz. Are you joining those ranks as well? I find the selective outrage over comedy bits positively hysterical. Look at Kevin Hart being blasted for his jokes about homos and now we have people blasting Jo Brand for jokes about right-wing politicians. This selective pearl-clutching is clearly motivated by personal bias.

Have you cobbled together a list yet? Or do you plan on avoiding my question? My guess is the latter.

Last edited:

That's the rub. Funny is very subjective. What you may find unfunny may be a knee-slapper to someone else.

Any person that has every done comedy in front of strangers likely has dealt with hecklers at one point in their career. Whether they are SJWs, drunks, trolls, or whatever. The best ones incorporate them into their act for some unplanned laughs.

Forum List

Back