Why California is a SHITHOLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should build the wall around CA
#MAGA.....build new Berlin walls...#MAGA

You guys still floating around or have your tax on leaving the state of California?

That's how pathetic a state is when they want to tax people and company's from leaving

:laugh:

The cool thing is, we like it here and believe it worth the $$$....no one is making you come or stay, are they?

But you are trying to make people to pay hostage money to leave ..

:badgrin:

Where is that one article at..?

You guys still floating around or have your tax on leaving the state of California?

That's how pathetic a state is when they want to tax people and company's from leaving

The cool thing is, we like it here and believe it worth the $$$....no one is making you come or stay, are they?

Of course not....

Of course not....

Will California Tax Man Let You Move States?

Seems like the California-haters have some sour grapes tones to their posts.....can't cut it here, I guess.

No sour grapes we have despised California for a long time.search any of my post in the 5 years on here I can't stand California, I can deal with any of the other 49 states but you guys belong to Mexico or France...

Seems like the California-haters have some sour grapes tones to their posts.....can't cut it here, I guess.
Hey, I like California. I generally like Californians.

I don't like all the commies running the show out there. Your goose-stepping government is all I really hate.

Even a shithole liberal fact checker agrees that California is starving poor whites, minorities and ruining millions of lives:popcorn:

TRUE: California has the nation’s highest poverty rate
when i was 16, i heard "It Never Rains In California",,,never?

I am still baffled------perhaps California is a MAGNET for the poor------as noted in GRAPES OF
WRATH

I suppose if you're a dedicated freeloader looking to play the system California is a great place for a free ride, especially in the winter months.

Housing is the biggest problem but food is way overtaxed/priced as well as public utilities and gasoline. I doubt most Californians know what freedom really is other than a weekend trip out of the masses or a joint.

If I was an adventurous youngster again, I'd buy a boat and live around the lost coast of California, it wont last much longer. The California coasts and the redwoods are still magical in spots.

Last edited:
Trump should order a count of actual legal Americans in California.if half of them have moved out these past 15ish years.they need to reassign the electoral vote.

It’s too expensive in California for someone who does what they do for a living. People in California who work want to get paid a good wage. Republicans want a race to the bottom. They’d love to move our good paying jobs to the south but can those hicks do the work?

It’s too expensive in California for someone who does what they do for a living. People in California who work want to get paid a good wage. Republicans want a race to the bottom. They’d love to move our good paying jobs to the south but can those hicks do the work?
You are one arrogant fuck.

Do you think you are smarter that the smartest person in, say, Mississippi?

This should be good.

You are one arrogant fuck.

Do you think you are smarter that the smartest person in, say, Mississippi?

This should be good.
No because the smartest person in Mississippi isn’t from Mississippi their probably from Harvard or University of Michigan.

Not Mississippi state

Why California is a SHITHOLE

because loony liberals has turned into a shithole

that is why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back