Why California is a SHITHOLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
No other state should be required to support California by way of taxation.

You are ignorant. California is world's 6th largest economy and a donor state for America.

Federal Taxing and Spending Benefit Some States, Leave Others Paying Bill - Tax Foundation

And if we get California out they would drop to 34, people would leave in droves more then they do now.

More bullshit - California has the highest population density in the states and is still growing in population. Take your droves falsehood and shove it.

Here you like stats .....your poor ass illegals Mexicans out number rich ass whites now in California...

It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

View attachment 171789

Fucking idiot Latinos is not a shorthand for illegal Mexicans.

Human crap map of San Francisco. They even have an app for it it is so bad.

Screen-Shot-2018-01-15-at-9.12.53-PM-300x170.png

You are ignorant. California is world's 6th largest economy and a donor state for America.

Federal Taxing and Spending Benefit Some States, Leave Others Paying Bill - Tax Foundation

And if we get California out they would drop to 34, people would leave in droves more then they do now.

More bullshit - California has the highest population density in the states and is still growing in population. Take your droves falsehood and shove it.

Here you like stats .....your poor ass illegals Mexicans out number rich ass whites now in California...

View attachment 171789

They are the same thing, don't cry to me I know you are an illegal

View attachment 171789

Bear let me explain something to you: You don't know much of anything and are too stupid to even suspect your depravity.

Latinos in CA are mostly legals (~13/15 million) and I am an American citizen.

Last edited:

View attachment 171789

Bear let me explain something to you: You don't know much of anything and are too stupid to even suspect your depravity.

Latinos in CA are mostly legals and I am an American citizen.

The majority are anchor babies, here through illegal means...we call them “barely legals”.

It’s too expensive in California for someone who does what they do for a living. People in California who work want to get paid a good wage. Republicans want a race to the bottom. They’d love to move our good paying jobs to the south but can those hicks do the work?
You are one arrogant fuck.

Do you think you are smarter that the smartest person in, say, Mississippi?

This should be good.
No because the smartest person in Mississippi isn’t from Mississippi their probably from Harvard or University of Michigan.

Not Mississippi state

Well if University of Michigan alumni so smart why is Detroit a shit hole?

We have big city problems. You guys just send your hick kids to our big cities to get jobs. Where are we going to send our urban kids? The city is where YOUR KIDS come to find work because there is no jobs in your hick town unless they want to work at Cracker Barrell or the Pigly Wiggly or Walmart.

View attachment 171789

Actually that bar graph and those figures are way off....the 5-12 million ILLEGAL Southern Cockroaches aren’t included in that number. We have atleast 20 million cockroaches here.

It’s too expensive in California for someone who does what they do for a living. People in California who work want to get paid a good wage. Republicans want a race to the bottom. They’d love to move our good paying jobs to the south but can those hicks do the work?

This should be good.
No because the smartest person in Mississippi isn’t from Mississippi their probably from Harvard or University of Michigan.

Not Mississippi state

We have big city problems. You guys just send your hick kids to our big cities to get jobs. Where are we going to send our urban kids? The city is where YOUR KIDS come to find work because there is no jobs in your hick town unless they want to work at Cracker Barrell or the Pigly Wiggly or Walmart.

Well that's a fucking lie..why would they go north when they know jobs are in the South at BMW , Volvo and all the rest why do you lie ass hole?

This should be good.

Not Mississippi state

BTW what kinda of lying ignoramus fuck head lying tool are you..and why ?

View attachment 171789

Latinos in CA are mostly legals and I am an American citizen.

The majority are anchor babies, here through illegal means...we call them “barely legals”.

Stop talking out of your ass.

"Anchor Babies" are Americans by birth.

View attachment 171789

Actually that bar graph and those figures are way off....the 5-12 million ILLEGAL Southern Cockroaches aren’t included in that number. We have atleast 20 million cockroaches here.

You are the cockroaches as far I'm concerned - stupid, ignorant, hateful racist assholes.

I DO feel, however, that California is a harbinger of what the United States of America will eventually become.

Your mouth to god's ear...if only we could be so lucky.
So you admit to wanting people of color in ghettos with no education and the rest living in abject poverty except for thw extreme few elites.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

View attachment 171789

Latinos in CA are mostly legals (~13/15 million) and I am an American citizen.

If your an American citizen how many stars our on the flag? Would you deport illegals ?

You guys keep talking about the localities you think are shitholes like it matters, that it was the places themselves Doddering Donnie was insulting. He was referring specifically to the people from those places.

If you live in a "shithole", you don't deserve to come to America? Since when? Where is that written on the statue of liberty?
How about realizing we are full and do not need any people with no marketable skills coming here to drain us.

So just automatically being from a country Crooked Donnie Small Hands thinks is a "shithole" means you have no "marketable skills"?

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

Nothing about "marketable skills".
and not part of the constitution or even a law......

So what? Not being “law” doesn’t change a word.

Do you think a shot at Liberty or the American dream should depend on what state or country you are from?
No it depends on if you can make a contribution or if you just want to get drunk and run over girls walking down the street

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

View attachment 171789

You are the cockroaches as far I'm concerned - stupid, ignorant, hateful racist assholes.

Not really I am just making fun of you , so you grow some hair under your balls and be tough.

View attachment 171789

Not really I am just making fun of you , so you grow some hair under your balls and be tough.

You want to be an American asshole walk the walk and talk the talk.

When do you plan to grow the fuck up?

Did I hurt your feelings snowflake?
Snowflakes are those who want to ban a book because it says bad things about them.

Ban what book?
Fire and Fury by Michael Wolff. Apparently FOX has already banned any mention of it. It`s partially their fault that you remain ignorant as to "what book"... and so many other things.

This should be good.

Not Mississippi state

BTW what kinda of lying ignoramus fuck head lying tool are you..and why ?

Because my president lies constantly. He also calls people names you stupid fuck. LOL.

• True 22 comments he made were true. (4%)
  • Mostly True 58 times he said something that was mostly true (12%)
  • Half True 71 half truths (14%)
  • Mostly False 104 mostly false comments (21%)
  • False 164 false comments (33%)
  • Pants on Fire 74 times he has told a bald faced lie (15%)

So why don't you spend a little more time worrying about if/why Sealybobo is lying but then bury your head in the sand when Trump lies. Nice.

The growth of population is directly proportional to the influx of illegal fucking aliens. Californication is a sanctuary state. Why would you expect the population not to rise. Dumb fuck!

View attachment 171789

You want to be an American asshole walk the walk and talk the talk.

You say your a god damn American citizen antontoo then walk the walk...

We are the baddest country on the planet and no one but no one fucks with the USA!!!!!!!

Come
When do you plan to grow the fuck up?

Did I hurt your feelings snowflake?
Snowflakes are those who want to ban a book because it says bad things about them.

Ban what book?
Fire and Fury by Michael Wolff. Apparently FOX has already banned any mention of it. It`s partially their fault that you remain ignorant as to "what book"... and so many other things.

Transaction~ you read the coloring book version and ate the crayons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back