Zone1 Why Can God Forgive Me For Being Angry With Him When I Can't?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
You see I'm supposed to go to a baseball game this evening and see a friend that I rarely ever see anymore.

Last night there was a humongous chance of rain so I started getting extremely angry with God that that probably wouldn't happen but now I see sunshine everywhere and I am currently bathed in guilt for how I acted.

I already told Him that I was sorry and I know that He forgives me but I don't feel like I can be forgiven for that. I just have a really hard time with forgiving myself. Moreso than being able to forgive others. Either way no matter what would have happened I acted like a complete and utter idiot last night.

You see I'm supposed to go to a baseball game this evening and see a friend that I rarely ever see anymore.

Last night there was a humongous chance of rain so I started getting extremely angry with God that that probably wouldn't happen but now I see sunshine everywhere and I am currently bathed in guilt for how I acted.

I already told Him that I was sorry and I know that He forgives me but I don't feel like I can be forgiven for that. I just have a really hard time with forgiving myself. Moreso than being able to forgive others. Either way no matter what would have happened I acted like a complete and utter idiot last night.
It's a new day! Enjoy it! :eusa_dance:

I loved this piece of advice from a Priest who served back in the time of war in a very poor, oppressed community (Russia, if I recall correctly). He felt he was failing nearly every day, so he came up with this philosophy after every failure: Now I begin...

Thanks as I guess you're right. We all say things that we don't mean from time to time towards our loved ones and they know that we don't mean it. :)
Always treat time with your loved ones as if it's the last time you'll ever see them, because sometimes it just may be.

Forum List

Back